Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438580 by Link Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:20 am
Türker Tunal
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 17:27:43 +0700

Subject: HI MY FRIEND,,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

My Good Friend,

Hello, My Name is Mr. Türker Tunal, a personal Accountant/Chief Financial officer working with AKbank of Turkish. A late investor who bears the same last name with you has left {Nineteen Million Three Hundred and Forty Thousand United States Dollars} with Our Bank for over 14 years, Ever since then no Next of kin or family relative have come forward all these years to claim the money.

The Turkish government has informed the banks to trace and locate the next of kin or family of all Dormant/Inactive customers account before the government will confiscate the funds, In which the bank has made several efforts but nobody avail.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible for more details about the money, if you are interested in claiming the money from AKBank Turkish.

Humble Regards,
Mr. Türker Tunal
Personal Accountant/Chief Financial officer

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement