Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438700 by TheDane Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:32 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: ATTENTION Beneficiary
Phone: +234 916 477 4888

ATTENTION Beneficiary

This is the second time we are notifying you about this said fund. We hereby send to you the information submitted by Mr.Alex Westwood U.S.A of California, with an application to receive your Payment of $40 Million.on your behalf from this office . Please as a matter of urgency, you are required to verify the following information and inform us if you are aware or know anything about this.

This morning Mr.Alex Westwood came to the office claiming that you have instructed him to come and receive the payment on your behalf with some representatives. I have ask them to come back tomorrow as they did not provide any power of an attorney from you which will proof that you trully send them, This was to enable me contact you to verify how genuine this people are to you.

1. Did you instruct one Mr.Alex Westwood of 3111 RIVER-BEND CT C203 LAUREL,MD 20724 USA. whose information's is below, to claim and
receive the payment on your behalf?

2. Did you sign any 'Deed of Assignment in his favor thereby making him the current beneficiary with the following account details:

Account Name:Alex Westwood Group Ltd,
A/C #004792442789
Bank Name: Bank Of America
Swift Code: 111000078.

Finally, you are hereby advised to indicate to this honorable office with immediate effect, if you are the person that instructed Mr.Alex Westwood to come for the claim of your fund worth of $40 Million NOTE: your full name and telephone number is needed for easy
communications.

THE STATED BELOW INFORMATION IS REQUIRED FOR SWIFT PROCESSING OF THIS PAYMENT

1. YOUR NAME:...
2. YOUR FULL ADDRESS:..
3. YOUR TELEPHONE....
4. AGE........
5. SEX:....................................
6. YOUR OCCUPATION ...............
7. YOUR VALID ACCOUNT DETAILS:............
8. A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY............

For your information we have three mode of payment .
1 , Bank to bank transfer.
2, ATM CARD
3, Through our cash payment.

For security reasons, write me at [email protected]

Thanks
Dr. Mike Adams
UNION BANK OF NIGERIA
Call Me On My PHONE: +234 916 477 4888

I am a scambaiter with expierience in dealing with scammers. Kindly do not correspond with any of these criminals in any way.
Advertisement

#438728 by AlanJones Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:49 am
Subject: FOR YOUR URGENT CONFIRMATION
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2349164774888

ATTENTION Beneficiary

This is the second time we are notifying you about this said fund. We hereby send to you the information submitted by Mr.Alex Westwood U.S.A of California, with an application to receive your Payment of $40 Million.on your behalf from this office . Please as a matter of urgency, you are required to verify the following information and inform us if you are aware or know anything about this.

This morning Mr.Alex Westwood came to the office claiming that you have instructed him to come and receive the payment on your behalf with some representatives. I have ask them to come back tomorrow as they did not provide any power of an attorney from you which will proof that you trully send them, This was to enable me contact you to verify how genuine this people are to you.

1. Did you instruct one Mr.Alex Westwood of 3111 RIVER-BEND CT C203 LAUREL,MD 20724 USA. whose information's is below, to claim and

2. Did you sign any 'Deed of Assignment in his favor thereby making him the current beneficiary with the following account details:

Account Name:Alex Westwood Group Ltd,
A/C #004792442789
Bank Name: Bank Of America
Swift Code: 111000078.

Finally, you are hereby advised to indicate to this honorable office with immediate effect, if you are the person that instructed Mr.Alex Westwood to come for the claim of your fund worth of $40 Million NOTE: your full name and telephone number is needed for easy
communications.

3. YOUR TELEPHONE....
4. AGE........

2, ATM CARD

Thanks
Dr. Mike Adams
UNION BANK OF NIGERIA

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#439536 by AlanJones Wed May 17, 2023 2:40 am
Subject: THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION
Other Email: [email protected]

ATTENTION Beneficiary

This is the second time we are notifying you about this said fund. We hereby send to you the information submitted by Mr.Alex Westwood U.S.A of California, with an application to receive your Payment of 40 Million.on your behalf from this office . Please as a matter of urgency, you are required to verify the following information and inform us if you are aware or know anything about this.

1. Did you instruct one Mr.Alex Westwood of USA. whose information's is below, to claim and

Finally, you are hereby advised to indicate to this honorable office with immediate effect, if you are the person that instructed Mr.Alex Westwood to come for the claim of your fund worth of 40 Million NOTE: your full name and telephone number is needed for easy
communications.

3. YOUR TELEPHONE....
4. AGE........

2, ATM CARD

Thanks
Dr. Mike Adams
UNION BANK OF NIGERIA

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#440912 by AlanJones Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:50 am
Subject: YOUR URGENT NOTIFICATION

Attention Beneficiary

This is the second time we are notifying you about this said fund. We
hereby send to you the information submitted by Mr.Alex Westwood U.S.A
of California, with an application to receive your Payment of $40
Million.on your behalf from this office . Please as a matter of
urgency, you are required to verify the following information and
inform us if you are aware or know anything about this.

This morning Mr.Alex Westwood came to the office claiming that you
have instructed him to come and receive the payment on your behalf
with some representatives. I have ask them to come back tomorrow as
they did not provide any power of an attorney from you which will
proof that you trully send them, This was to enable me contact you to
verify how genuine this people are to you.

1. Did you instruct one Mr.Alex Westwood of 3111 RIVER-BEND CT C203
LAUREL,MD 20724 USA. whose information's is below, to claim and

2. Did you sign any 'Deed of Assignment in his favor thereby making
him the current beneficiary with the following account details:

Finally, you are hereby advised to indicate to this honorable office
with immediate effect, if you are the person that instructed Mr.Alex
Westwood to come for the claim of your fund worth of $40 Million NOTE:
your full name and telephone number is needed for easy
communications.

Thanks
Dr. Mike Adams
UNION BANK OF NIGERIA