Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438706 by Link Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:59 pm
Peter Janet
[email protected]

Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 14:24:07 -0800

Subject: GOOD AFTERNOON, HOW ARE YOU? FROM JANET
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Good afternoon,

May God make all things new for you and your family, May your sorrow be replaced with Joy, Peace and favor.

I am Peter Janet, I live here in Massachusetts. I was married to the late Peter Mack Farland John who passed on April 18, 2019 from leukemia, my husband was a businessman and a veteran engineer with Sinopec (China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation) in the United Kingdom. Following the brief illness and death I returned to Manhattan in New York as I became very ill as well.

I sincerely apologize for inconveniencing you with my message at this time, I have not met with you before, but I believe you are a good person and I can confide in you at this time of my life.

I have my husband's funds fixed deposited in Lloyds bank in Bank of America worth $16,000,000 which I inherited from my late husband after his brief illness and death. I have decided to bequeath this money to you to be used for charity purposes most especially in these hard times to help orphans, widows, stateless people, the homeless, the needy, abused women, the religious community, and defenseless families around including those affected by the Russian-Ukrainian war.

I am currently 88year and I cannot do it myself as my health is seriously affected. If you can help me carry out God's work for the under privileged in various societies, I will be happy and able to die in peace, next to my husband. When you receive the funds, you may take as much as you need to address personal issues, pay bills and taxes, support your family, and use the rest for humanitarian purposes. This is all I ask for, and if it is granted, I will die in peace

If you can be of assistance to me I will be pleased to offer you 50% of these total funds.

I await your response so I can write to the bank officer in charge to send these funds to you.

Thank you and God bless you.

Janet.

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement