Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438722 by Link Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:39 pm
Aisha Gaddafi
[email protected]
[email protected]
+226) 0542 2905

Reply-To: [email protected]
Aisha
Gaddafi <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 07:25:41 -0800

Subject: Thanks for your sincerity and straight forwardness
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Friend,
Thanks for your sincerity and straight forwardness

I have been trying to get your contact again to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from CHINA REPUBLIC. Who knows the history of my family before the death of my beloved father.Presently I am in CHINA with my children and I didn't forget your past efforts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.Thanks for your sincerity and straight forwardness

Now I want you to contact the bank transfer director DR SEBASTIEN TONI. through e-mail ([email protected] ) Send Your Reference Code: PGBF-674-500 )TO DR SEBASTIEN TONI, Ask him to send you the sum of ($500,000 US Dollars) which I kept for charity projects and your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in the transaction as my investment partner.please try to help the less privileged from the money.I have also given my little donation to turkey Region due to the situation of Earthquake that killed many people and destroyed properties.charity projects is my wish and promise for my freedom.I am a Widow and single Mother with three Children,the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi)

I am the woman who believes in the principles of sincerity, straight forwardness, generosity, peace and harmony. I have no believe of disguise despite my family's predicament that puts me to this present condition. What I honor is humanity regardless of color, race or religion.send email TO DR SEBASTIEN TONI also is possible to open a non-resident bank account with the bank and also make a transfer on your own to any bank.Do your best to help the Widows ,poor motherless children and the less privileged in your country.

For more information about my family,
You can know more through the BBC news links below:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-19966059

Bank of Africa Group (BOA)
770, Avenue du Président Aboubakar Sangoulé Lamizana
01 BP 1319 - Ouagadougou 01 Burkina Faso
Name of Director/DR SEBASTIEN TONI.
Email/ [email protected]
Tel/Fax +226) 0542 2905.
Your Reference Code: PGBF-674-500.

You can call him on the phone +226) 0542 2905.
Already I have informed The bank that A friend will contact them with Reference Code: PGBF-674-500.for the fund transfer.($500,000 US Dollars)

Thanks
Yours Truly Aisha
[email protected]

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement