Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438861 by Granger Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:35 pm
Subject: GREETINGS
Date: Sun 19/03/2023 08:59

--
Good day,

This is Mrs. Sharon RICHARDSON from London, 68 years an aging widow
suffering from a long-term illness. I have the sum of 10,500,000.00
USD (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) for you
to use the fund for God’s work. I found your Email address as a real
Child of God for over a month now that I have been praying about you
to know if really you are working according to the direction of God so
after all my prayers I am convinced, and I have decided to contact
you, Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Lord’s work,
with trust reply me with this Email address:
(http://[email protected]) so that i will gives you more guide on
what to do next okay.

I need your positive answer to know if you will be able to execute this project.

Thank you,
Yours to the Lord
Mrs. Sharon RICHARDSON.

Next script:
Subject: MY DETAILED EXPLANATIONS
Date: Mar 19, 2023, 4:18 PM

My dear in the lord,

Thanks for your response back to my request. Moreover, we did not know each other before, but I got your information through the embassy here in my husband's country Benin and I prayed over it before contacting you as a real child of god. Besides, I would like to explain myself to you. Actually, I am from London, married Africa man from Republic of Benin after I was twenty years old and we live together in London and since I married my dearest husband I did not gave birth since i married which is most important thing of marriage and been my dear husband was a god fearing man also love me so much, he did not complain for any day and for that reasons I made a promised to him that I will be with him all the day of my life It's not easy to see a lovely man who can tolerate such from a woman he married without giving a child and reasons of marriage is to build family while I did not, it means fail him before his death.

Beside, my husband is from a big family here in Benin and after his death I decided to leave London and come back to his country to honor him as I promised, when I came to Benin I fell sick which I did not take it as big thing and after some months am going down day by day then I went back to London to see my doctor, through there my doctor recognized the point of my sickness and also said I have few months to live, my dear in lord, I cried for one month and ask god is it how you wish to me, if it's how you want me to end up my life in pain let his wish be done, then I later came back to my husband home in Benin to complete my promises and my husband senior brother was in Russian for years without coming home I stay with the junior one, that is reason I handle over the money to a foreign in that way you was surprised because he is one I trusted to handle my husband wealth as I wish, but he refused to pick my call or communicate with me since I lost my husband.

So please my dear In lord, I wish you should bear with me in my wish because I can not do what is not right to whom it may be on the earth because I must answer God at the end if I do. The reason I take this decision is that my health has deteriorated so badly, I can not do this by myself anymore. I once asked members of my husband's family here in Benin to distribute one of my accounts to some charitable organization which they refused and kept the money to themselves, so I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be satisfied with what I left for them.

I will wait to hear from you.

Thanks,
Your sister in the lord
Mrs. Sharon Richardson.
Advertisement