Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#439650 by AlanJones Thu May 25, 2023 1:27 am
Subject: WAKE
Tel. No.: +233242750449

Dear

I am Daniel O. Okonkwo, the Director in charge of the Auditing and Accounting section of one of the Bank in Accra-Ghana West Africa and also Chairman of the Investigating and Auditing Department of this Bank.

With due respect and regard I have decided to contact you on a transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us and our families.

During my Investigation and Auditing in this Bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a foreign Contractor, who died of Coronavirus in Spain (Covid 19) (3yrs and 8mons) Three years and eight months ago according to reliable source, and the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation, because he did not indicate any next of kin to this account in case of death such as this.

Although I personally, I kept this information secret with my trusted team to enable us to draw out the plans and ideas which will be profitable and successful during the time of execution, the said amount is U.S $10.500,000.00 (Ten million, five hundred thousand United States Dollars).

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On the smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification, while 60% will be for me and my team.

Please, you have been advised to keep it "Top Secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after concluding this deal. And I assure you that this transaction will not last more than 7 working days. I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your designated account. And ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages indicated above and further investment, I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating your wish in this deal.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Daniel O. Okonkwo

+233242750449 whatsApp number only

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement