Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#439841 by Wiljames Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:54 pm
reply-to: [email protected]
date: Jun 8, 2023
subject: Your delivery agent has just arrives now

FROM THE DESK MR GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
(OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR)
CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/010,
Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678
CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA.
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/07

If you've gone through this before, it wasn't me but the wrong people using my credential so please be careful about people or email you received some emails are not officials. You'll need to contact your delivery agent Mr. Patrick Eze in Connecticut to reconfirm your delivery details to him to avoid any confusion or wrong delivery. It came to my notice that you are dealing with the wrong officials.

Be informed that the Scotland Yard Police, Interpol, Federal Bureau of Investigation, (FBI) United States of America, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) of Nigeria and all the African Crime fighter leaders have come together to stop scam/internet fraud in Nigeria and all-round Africa. We have recovered over US$5.3 Billion Dollars from the people we have behind bars.

Our duty is to make sure we stop Internet scam and money laundering mostly in Nigeria. As for today we have put a lot of fraudsters in jail. We go all over Africa to pick this thieves/Internet rats. We have over 8,273 of them in our jails round Africa and we are still looking for more. We are aware that a lot of foreigners out there have been deceived and lost their hard earn money to these fraudsters after promising them percentages in their letters/e-mails for their impending help to move funds out of Africa including fake lottery winning notification and at the end of the day, they will collect thousands of dollars from you without a successful end.

It was agreed that to retain the good image of Nigeria and the rest of African countries, all the victims who lost his/her hard earn money to these faceless thieves will be compensated with just US$5M (Five Million Dollars Only). This we assume will help you to start a new life.

Please, you have to accept the money like that because the people (victims) in our pay list are too much. We are paying back from the money we recovered from these fraudsters.

YOUR DIPLOMAT HAS ARRIVED WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES AT BRADLEY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CONNECTICUT USA CONTACT HIM NOW: (860) 792-6138 OR send him an email at ([email protected]) I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call the diplomat in person of MR. Pactrick Eze with these phone number (860) 792-6138 in the United States, let us know if you are still interested to get your consignments delivered to you today? As they have been waiting to hear from you to help them complete this delivery to you right now the diplomat has arrived in the United States with your consignment boxes.

Note; that you must reconfirm your Full Name, Address and Valid Phone# to him through this email: ([email protected]) immediately you receive this email to enable him to deliver your cash consignment to you without any mistake. You are advised not to waste his time at the airport, so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

I appreciate your good sympathy and collaboration, Hope to hear from you swiftly.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

MR GODWIN EMEFIELE,
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Advertisement