Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#440619 by Alerta Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:02 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: UNITED STATES CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION

UNITED STATES CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION
1300 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, DC 2022.
Phone Number +12143104360

We have your iTems here in our custody, Your ATM Master Card Sum of $15.5Million USD From High Court Of Claim USA, Your packages have been here in our custody in this Airport for Months. So we are here to contact you to hear from you before we take any action of Cancellation and diverting this fund to GOVERNMENT Property.

So are you ready to receive your Packages or are you aware that your ATM Master Card Sum of $15.5Million USD From High Court Of Claim USA,is here with us and about to be Terminated sooner due to your delays??.

If we did not hear or get any response from you after Today we will take our Action and Cancel the Parcel Delivery and Divert the fund to GOVERNMENT OWNERS. You have only 24hrs to respond and claim it Quickly and if you fail not you will lose it automatically. Finally you are required to forward us your Full Details and your Cell Phone Number for our confirmation as you are contacting us back. Your full name and country address together with your cell phone is all required as you are contacting us back for our confirmation.
And only $85,Usd is required for our (Customs Clearance Charges) and that is the only fee required and your delivery will be done immediately with immediate effects alright. We will expect your next message with the Required fee of only $85,usd now and if you fail not do that in a few hours TODAY this Package shall be Cancel Order from Above Your are directed to send us the required $85,Usd Fee by Gift Card of (iTunes Card) immediately today mind you that your delay is very DANGEROUS Today.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Bob Moore,
Phone Number +12143104360
Acting Commissioner

:oh-joy: Ruin your scammer's day! Post his format to ScamWarners. :oh-joy:
Advertisement

#443441 by Troy Platt Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:01 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 07:01:25 -0700
Subject: Good day Beneficiary,

Good day Beneficiary,

We have been sending you an email, But to be honest with you today being 23h March is the last email you will receive from us. After today this Fund will be canceled. I just want to let you know.

I'm Mrs Sonia Sotomayor from the US Supreme Court of Justice, I'm here to know if I will get a reply from you so that I will know what to do,

Your Funds worth sum of $15,500,000.00 Million USD Was brought to my desk for cancellation so I'm texting you just because of the kind of person I am that's why I'm texting you for the last time

The fact is that Our government told me to cancel the funds and confiscated it into our government account but I am having much feelings to text you first if you are still willing to receive it then I will work everything out for you and get the package mailed to your home address.

I have already completed all the necessary arrangements to ship your funds directly to your home address to make sure you received the pending Fund worth of $15.500,000.00 USD with this opportunity to avoid it being canceled and refund to the US Department Treasurer account.

Regards to this development? Our Authorities required that you will pay only $50 Made for Tax Clearance Stamp Duty charges, So that we can finally complete your transaction peacefully. Get back to confirm that you received this and please give us the proper date to pay the required $50 possible today.

Thanks
Mrs. Sonia Sotomayor
From US Supreme Court of Justice Usa

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!