Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#442004 by Troy Platt Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:07 pm
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 17:45:24 -0800
Subject: My horrible experience in Saudi Arabia.

Please may I use this medium to introduce myself to you? I am of Sudanese nationality, my name is Hiba Morgan the daughter of the Late Joseph Morgan, and I am 17 years old. My father originally came from Sudan Darfur while he worked with the Diamond and Mining Corporation as the chief executive officer in Algeria; he later established his own company in Sudan before the war broke out.

Since the death of my father, things have never been good with me, I was sold to an Arab man in Saudi Arabia, to serve and work as a housemaid, and my madam husband always woke up at night to have sex with me on many occasion, I got pregnant, after 4 months the baby died in my womb, I almost died because of hard labor, it's a long story.

I managed to escape and gain my freedom, I met a friend who took me to Libya, and after a few weeks, we traveled to Greece through the Sea, we arrived as illegal migrants and we were detained for 4 weeks, and later sent us to redemption camp. I pray that my decision to contact you will be given attention. Thanks to Allah,

Before my father was killed he deposited a huge amount of money with a bank, and my father registered it with my name as his only daughter, my late father explained everything to me and he gave me documents to prove myself to the bank before he died.

I need your assistance to receive the funds from the bank where my late father kept the funds. My late father stated in his WILL that I should not tamper with this money until I finish my education because of my age. I am too young to handle such properties, that is why I am contacting you to stand as a father or guardian for me.

Currently, I can't even go to school and I need the money for me to go back to school. I have contacted the bank and they told me am too young, and that I should present them with a trustee. I can't continue like this, I need to go to school, that is why I am contacting you. Please help me, I have no family left, my mom died after six months my Dad was buried, please I need help, please help me. I will appreciate you all my life.

All the documents about the properties are with me and I can show you, presently I am a migrant in the Republic of Greece. Now that I have gained my freedom from Saudi Arabia, I want to go back to school, and I my inheritance to be released from that bank before. I am seeking a reliable person whom I can trust so that once the funds are claimed from that Bank, I can relocate to another country and start a new life because migrants are suffering here in Greece.

I will explain more about it when I receive your reply. Please note that my late father has already paid all the due costs, and I have the official receipt with me, so I need nothing from you except TRUST. I am counting on you and looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks and God be with you and your family, I pray you never experience war in your lifetime.
Yours faithfully,
Hiba Morgan.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement