Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#442056 by d3rr3n Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:50 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Attention Needed

Very sorry for coming into your privacy; I believed strongly that this mail meet you in good condition; my name is Robin Mackness from Fuji Island but reside in Spain.

I would like to share this business opportunity with you which is very lucrative. I am a supplier of pressurized raw materials that needs to manufacture so many life-saving medicines to Ocean Test Equipment and Laboratories based in USA. I supplies majorly on this raw materials; Bio herbal oil extract Jerodroxin HT 04. This product is used in suppressive drugs for HIV, gives good analytical results and proves to be a corrective cure for cancer and helps in curing tuberculosis. It is a blend of rare herbs from organic plants that are nurtured in good environmental conditions to achieve great results after careful preparation.

I used to buy Jerodroxin HT 04 for $7,700 per barrel from Turkey and supply to Ocean Test at a price rate of $16,200 per barrel, but the quantity they ordered now is 80 barrels which I can't handle for now due to other engagements. Usually the Ocean Test order was for 15 barrels and I supplied with ease but now their order quantity has increased due to high demand for the cancer drug. Hence I therefore solicits to you to join force and partner with me to execute this order as I don't have the capacity to supply the demanded quantity for now; and we shall share the proceeds by ratio in accordingly per barrel purchased individually. I have already supplied this product three times so far to Ocean Test Equipment and laboratories and have all my past dealings records with me in event you want to take look of it.

This is 100% risk free. The supply payment terms of the Ocean Test laboratories are 100% payment at sight of the bill of lading; and it has always been a successful, transparent and stress-free business. I wait to elaborate as I anticipates your earliest response.

Looking forward of doing business with you in the nearest future.

Sincerely,
Robin Mackness

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement