Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.

#1247 by Emma Jones Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:54 pm
You can host pics without registering at imageshack.us if that helps, spanky. Welcome to ScamWarners. I congratulate you on your English, which is excellent, and on being able to spot a scam and research it so well. :D

Learn about scammers' fake sites at aa419. Report scams to the Internet Crime Complaint Centre at IC3.
Advertisement

#1255 by Spanky Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:51 pm
Thanks for the tip Emma!

so here "she" is :

here's a sexy one :

and "her" passeport :

Spanky!
#1256 by Ed Williams Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:54 pm
Spanky, is there any chance that you could remove the passport picture and write 'fake' on it using MS paint or something before putting it up. This is simply to stop it being re-used by other scammers.

#1257 by Inspector Gadget Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:54 pm
@spanky. One important rule is to use MSPaint or paintshop to put 'FAKE' or 'scammer' over the pictures to stop other scammers from re-using them. If you need help with this, please ask.

#1262 by Spanky Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:07 pm
Sorry... i deleted the original pictures and replace them :

Spanky!

#1267 by wayne Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:16 pm
It's a faked passport with a commonly used number. I've seen the second picture before too, but my internet connection's messed up right now so I can't check.

(edit) http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/russian_ma ... 1885.shtml has a HUUGE list of women all using the same passport number. It's about 3/4 of the way down the page.