Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443054 by Troy Platt Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:20 am
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 12:40:18 -0800
Subject: My Compensation to you is ready,get back to me Asap

Good day,

How are you? It's been years since we heard from one another. Hope all is well with you and your family?, You may not understand why this mail came to you.if you do not remember me, you have received an email from me in the past regarding a business proposal which we never concluded.

The National bank has completed the process of Mrs. Reeshen Acqunetta inheritance fund and everything was successful,now in the Union Bank it was confirmed by my new partner,so I informed him of your effort,sincerity, courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course despite it did not work as planned between us. I am therefore compensating you based on my promise to you at that time. Please reach out to the below contact person at Union Bank.

Name: Mr.Steven Adeby
Position: Head of Banking Operations
Email: [email protected]

My partner has given him instruction to release the $500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar) to you.I was told the Bank cannot make a direct wire remittance to you; rather they will issue an electronic payment card and load the money in it and then ship to your designated address. I hope with this, I have kept and fulfilled my promise to you.

Regards to your beautiful family and let me know when you get the money.

Thank you.

Mrs Selina Nabechver

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement