Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443074 by Troy Platt Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:23 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 11:11:50 +0100
Subject: 16th Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank, Federal Reserve Bank NY USA.

Hello my dear.

This is not about paying money to anyone for any reason I confirmed that you have fulfilled all the necessary obligations that will enable the release of your payment to you, but yet your payment was not released to you due to one flimsy excuses or the orders from the Bank officials in charge of your payment, because they had the intention of diverting your funds to their private accounts in order to satisfy their selfish interest. But right now your fund is under insurance coverage and as a result of this, no charge will be deducted from your fund until your Eighteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars,(US $18,500,000.00) is been transferred into your bank account wholesomely without been tampered by any person or office.

But I'm here to successfully complete this transaction which supposed to have been perfected long time ago, but you are sometimes the of cause this malady, you blindly follow this scam artists who mislead you.
But I'm not here to remind you the past at all, but to make sure that you have a reason to smile again in life by perfecting this transaction. We will activate an ATM MASTER CARD of your Eighteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($18,500,000.00), your total sum owned to you in this bank.

NOTE; That you have the choice to select any these remittance below;
a) ATM MASTER CARD $65
b) CERTIFIED CASHIER CHECK $55
c) BANK TRANSFER $155

But here is the list of things you MUST do to enable the perfection of this transaction.
a) CHANGE YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD TODAY OR CREATE A NEW EMAIL FOR THIS.
b) FORWARD TO US ANY EMAIL YOU RECEIVE FROM THOSE CROOK WHO ARE DEALING WITH YOU.
c) FINALLY YOU MUST BE POLITE WITH US, AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTIONS.
Thank you once again and respond back immediately.
Warmest regards to you,

Jerome Hayden Powell.
16th Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank, Federal Reserve Bank NY USA.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement