Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443077 by Troy Platt Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:28 am
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 12:49:37 +0100
Subject: Your funds update

Attention beneficiary

Re: your outstanding remittance amount discovered

I am writing to you on a top confidential level as I made an astonishing discovery during the course of my auditing at the end of last year 2023.

A whopping sum that runs into millions of United States dollars was uncovered by me with your name as the beneficiary. This fund was originally transferred to this office by your partners after which they opted for payment in a different way. Unfortunately the fund was returned here in our office as the safest venue for disbursement. Ever since then nobody has come for the claim.

Although according to my findings you have been making a series of separate fruitless arrangements to have this payment received from elsewhere, the whole truth is that your fund has been lying here waiting for immediate approval.

Note that if you keep on dealing with those people in different locations, they will not succeed in finalizing your payment hence your fund is here unclaimed and they will not tell you as they are interested in extortion. Consequently, I wish to assist you to release this fund only if you are willing to play along with me and maintain a high level of confidentiality as my office is at stake if anyone should know of my involvement to assist you.

Furthermore, it is important you realize that I am in the position to make use of my good office here to get this remittance finalized within 48hrs, if you comply with my advice.

I look forward to Your swift response.

Regards

Alexander Joe
Bank audit Director

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement