Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443242 by Troy Platt Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:45 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 10:14:18 +0100
Subject: Attention Friend,

Office of the Director General of the Debt Reconciliation management,
447/448 Constitution Avenue Central Business District, Abuja FCT,

Attention Friend,

My Name is Ms Patience Oniha The Director-General of the Debt Reconciliation management office, I feel quite safe dealing with you in this mutual beneficial transaction though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused this days, But i want you to know that one does not closes his or her eyes for the sake of bad people, he or she will not notice when the good people passersby, I choose to reach you through this medium (Internet) because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication, However, this correspondence is purely private, and it should be treated as such. I also guarantee you that this message is hitch free from all what you
may think of due to your past experience.

I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that will be attached to this message for the benefit of you and your entire Family,The Debt Reconciliation management Office, DMO) in a recent meeting with President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, The Ecowas Court and the United, recommended that Buhari's Government failed woefully to Release your Unclaimed funds to you after his 8years administration, to this effect the United Nation, The Ecowas Court and the New President of Nigeria , President Bola Ahmed Tinubu have mandated the Debt Reconciliation Management to Release your unpaid funds to you valued the sum of $15million dollars and the process will begin immediately you respond swiftly to this email, [email protected], with the information below.

Please All i need from you is the Medium in which you Prefer this payment to be released to you and by doing so i will advice you to fill the details below and return Back to me Immediately for the due Process of releasing this funds to you within 1 week as instructed by the United Nation, The Ecowas Court of Justice and President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Below details are needed from you immediately

Your Full Name
Bank Name
Bank account Number
Bank Address
Bank Routing Or Swift Code Number
Your Direct Address
Your Direct Phone Number
Your Occupation
country/State Of Origin
Identification

Thanks And Remain Blessed

FROM MS. PATIENCE ONIHA
DIRECTOR GENERAL, DEBT RECONCILIATION MANAGEMENT

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement