Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443320 by Troy Platt Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:38 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 12:25:11 -0700
Subject: I wait for your response

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is the domestic
intelligence and security service of the United States and its
principal federal law enforcement agency. Headquarters: Washington,
D.C., United State

I am sending this email to you as the last notification I will send to you we have make every arrangements in order to make sure that we put you in the high courts in United States of America for allowing your account to be used to before people because we have given you enough Grace for you to send the $100 but you first to comply with us so we
are here by notify you that we are giving you a Grace from now till Friday to send the $100 if we do not receive the $100 from now till Friday our special team will be coming to your home address to arrest you for you to come and defend yourself in the high court in the United States of America and you know what that means people will be watching you on live television all over the whole world so to avoid shame and disgrace to you and your family I will advise you with immediate effect for you to go and send the $100 by i Tunes card or gift card or steam wallet card and forward it to us as urgent as possible you have from now till Friday after Friday you will see the next action is to come to your home address we have every of your information in our data

And you have to go right now to buy $100usd iTune card or steam wallet card or Apple gift card and send the copy here now. Then, when all this requirements are in place, the Certificate will be issued to you and then the compensation funds of $55,500,000.00 Usd will be deliver to your home address within ok. To avoid the wrath of the law on you
and your entire family, we have been pleased to allow you secure the document from the High Court of Justice so that your name will be cleared off the fraudulent list in USA and we also argued with the USA
Government.

Thanks as I wait for your response
Respectively
FBI Director Christopher Asher Wray
Headquarters: Washington, D.C., United State
Address: 935 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20535, United States.

Email [email protected]

Email [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement