Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443330 by Troy Platt Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:32 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 13:11:31 +0100
Subject: United States Secretary

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY
(Office of the Under Secretary)
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington D.C. 20220.

Attention: Beneficiary,

I am Mrs.Janet Yellen ,The United States Secretary of the Treasury Department, Secretary of the United States Department of the Treasury of the administration of President , and Vice President .
This is the second time I am sending you this mail in regards to your fund inheritance payment worth $95Million us dollars in custody of the Wells Fargo Bank. This is to notify you that Wells Fargo Bank officials visited my office with an envelope containing copies of documents and the documents are your compensation payment file. They stated that you disclaim your compensation fund worth $95Million us dollars and their purpose of visiting my office is to seek support and have my signature on the documents for easy confiscation of your compensation fund to the government budget account since you don't want to receive it. but with the experience in the Secretary Treasury i refused to sign the documents.
However, due to humanitarian ground and sympathy. I immediately called up the US President and explain your matter to him as regards to your payment and he personally called Mr.Charles W. Scharf Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Wells Fargo Bank to reduced the payment from $500 to $100 in order to help you afford the fee to obtain the Tax Clearance Certificate before the said fund will hit your bank account.

NOTE; The $95Million us dollars is a compensation fund from the government Your E-mail address was generated through the computer ballot system as one of the selected victims to receive this compensation.
You are required to buy only a U$100 iTunes gift card or Google play card and Steam Wallet Card. The ONLY charge you will EVER pay before your package leaves our office here is the $100 to obtain the Tax Clearance Certificate. YOU WILL NEVER pay a dime again as agreed and signed down here in Court that you will never pay any other money apart from the $100.

To this end it will interest you to know that every and any fee/charges required has been reduced to only the sum of $100 us dollars this step is in order to enable you afford this only fee so that your Tax Clearance Certificate will procure in your name to enhance the immediate transfer of your $95Million us dollars into your bank account or ATM Master Card will be delivered to your home address Depending on the choice which you wants to receive your money.
Please I want you to know that you have from now till the end of two days to effect the required payment so we can clear, release and effect the transfer of your fund worth $95Million us dollars into your account, Therefore, the days of you being subjected to paying twice Double Payment is over as that is the case with some corrupt officials down there in Africa.

The payment approval documents have been acquired for the smooth delivery of your ATM visa Card of $95Million us dollars. You are advised to obtain the only remaining Tax Clearance Certificate to enhance the immediate transfer of your $95Million us dollars into your bank account or ATM Master Card will be delivered to your home address

You were awarded the fund for investment to ease the economic crunch and to be profitable and help others in need as a measure to ease the present economic hardship. I will make you feel much better than the past, also bear it in mind that your $95Million us dollars will be peacefully delivered to your home address within 24hrs immediately the attorney accomplished the paperwork.

This is your last chance to comply with the instruction or else I will close your fill which will make it impossible for you to receive your fund in future. You have only three working days to comply or lose this great opportunity.

Thank you for your cooperation.
I am Mrs.Janet Yellen
Executive Secretary
United States Treasury Department
Main Treasury 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C.

Note: If you received this message in your SPAM/JUNK folder, it is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, we urge you to treat it genuinely. The information contained in this e-mail is private & confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us, preferably by e-mail ([email protected])

See also: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=217375

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement