Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
by Troy Platt Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:24 am
Subject: International Monetary Fund $$
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 09:33:33 -0700
Reply-To: [email protected]

I.M.F Head Office
International Monetary Fund
Senior Resident Representative
#1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20431 USA.
(I.M.F) (1206).

Dear Beneficiary,
I hope this message finds you well. I am Ms. Kristalina Georgieva, the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), reaching out to inform you about a significant development regarding your long overdue payment. It has come to our attention that numerous beneficiaries have faced unwarranted challenges and demands for money from various corrupt bank officials and courier companies, which has resulted in payments remaining unsettled. The IMF takes such matters seriously, and we are committed to rectifying these injustices.
We have received multiple reports detailing the unfair treatment meted out by different financial institutions across continents—from Europe to Africa and Asia, including London UK. In response, we have mandated all governmental and non-governmental entities previously involved with your transaction—including NGOs, finance companies, banks, security companies, and courier services—to cease their interactions with you concerning this matter.
The IMF will now be handling your payment directly. Your name is listed among those scheduled to receive funds in this first quarter's payment cycle as part of our biannual transfer policy aligned with banking regulations.
We extend our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or delay caused thus far in processing your payment. From this point forward, please direct all communications exclusively to us at the IMF regarding your fund release.
For verification purposes and security measures against fraudulent activities associated with my identity as an official representative of the IMF:
- Always look for CODE: 1206 within any communication claiming association with me.
- Do not engage or remit further payments related to your fund release unless directed by our office.
- Any deviation from these instructions may jeopardize the safety of your funds; hence it is imperative that you adhere strictly to them. Your allocated inheritance fund amounts to USD$75.7 Million—a substantial sum rightfully belonging to you. Below are essential details pertaining to your payment:

United Nation Approval No: UN5685P
White House Approved No: H44CV
Reference No.: 35460021
Allocation No.: 674632
Password No.: 339331
Pin Code No.: 55674
Certificate of Merit Payment No.: 103
Released Code No.: 0763;
Immediate (IMF) Telex confirmation No.: -1114433;
Secret Code No.: XXTN013
To proceed further with securing receipt of your funds without delay or hindrance:
Cease all correspondence with other parties regarding this transaction,
I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released Contact Email: [email protected]

Kristalina Georgieva
Managing Director of the International
Monetary Fund. (I.M.F) (1206)

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement