Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443391 by Wiljames Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:40 pm
Date: Wednesday, March 20
Subject: Disposal of welding machine and tools box

Hello,

one of our employees is downsizing and looking to give away her late dad’s Miller 951937 Dynasty 300 TIG Welder w/ TIGRunner Pkg & Wireless Foot Control, With A Complete Set Of Snap On Tools Box And Accessories. If interested in any of the equipment kindly indicate by sending her a mail via your personal email for a swift response. to indicate your interest in any of the listed items contact her on her private email address ([email protected] ) to arrange delivery with a moving company.

Sincerely,

Follow up with moving company:

Thanks for the interest!

I am willing to give those equipment's out, The Miller 951937 Dynasty 300 TIG Welder w/ TIGRunner Pkg & Wireless Foot Control, With A Complete Set of Snap On Tools Box and Accessories).
are almost new and in perfect condition it was used by my late dad just a couple of times before he passed. it's been dumped in the store before I called the movers to move them out of the store room while renovating the building kindly email the movers Mr McDonald Brian ([email protected]) with the Reference Number : ABCIT1467 to gain possession of the items.
Sincerely
Advertisement

#443392 by Wiljames Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:41 pm

I am Brian McDonald, your dedicated on-boarding assistant, here to assist you throughout the shipping process. In regards to your shipment with the Reference ID: ABCIT1467, here is a breakdown of the items being transported:

1. Miller 951937 Dynasty 300 TIG Welder w/ TIGRunner Pkg & Wireless Foot Control
2. Weldcraft™ W-280 torch kit and accessories (300990)
3. Coolant (4 one-gallon bottles of 043810)
4. Wireless Foot Control System (301580)
5. 8 ft (2.4 m) primary cord
6.Snap on Tools box With Complete Accessories.

Kindly get back to me with the information below for delivery.

First Name:
Last Name:
Address:
Apt :
State:
Zip Code:
phone #