Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443446 by Troy Platt Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:11 am
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 05:34:05 +0100
Subject: Do not hesitate to ask me questions if need be.

Hello Sir.

We are pleased to inform you that your total payment entitlement has been cleared and approved to be released to you finally through our foreign payment centers in Brazil and Hong Kong. Consequently, You are expected to travel to these two payment centers to finalize the process of this fund's payments release to you.

Firstly, You will be traveling to Brazil to sign the relevant payment release documents, which you will travel to Hong Kong with to present to the paying officials in Hong Kong for the eventual release of your payment and subsequent transfer of your entire funds to your designated Bank account

Furthermore, to enable this process to achieve its full objective, Our officials in Brazil will buy some gift items, such as male and female jeweries capable of enticing our other officials at the payment/transfer center in Hong Kong. You will carry these gift items and the signed documents with you to Hong Kong to present to the officials there as tips in order to compel them to ascribe to your payment all priority attention it deserves. Of course, this singular action will ensure that not only you receive your payment certainly but also first before any other beneficiary.

Meanwhile, a capable financial expert has been contacted to assist us with the provision of all the necessary financial assistance by paying for your tickets throughout this journey, your hotel accommodation both in Brazil and Hong Kong. You shall also be given some money to serve as your feeding and other expenses once you arrive in Brazil and another money given to you for your expenses on arrival in Hong Kong.

Your only contribution is to accept travel and all your travel expenses shall be taken care of by us. Secondly, accept to sign the documents in Brazil and travel with the same documents and the purchased gift items to Hong Kong for the final endorsement and transfer of your payment. Also note that the money for the purchase of these gift items shall be borne by us and handled by our officials in Brazil.

The entire journey will take you between 4 to 6 days to conclude. Therefore, you should prepare yourself for this number of days. Note the amount you are to receive from us is $10.5M as your overdue approved inheritance fund

Finally, should you accept to make this trip, I urge you to contact your local traveling agency to inquire if you need a VISA to Brazil and Hong Kong so that you can apply for it immediately to save time.

Do not hesitate to ask me questions if need be.

Best Regards.
KRISTALINA GEORGIEVA,
Deputy Managing Director: BO LI,

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement