Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#8383 by 2smart2fall Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:18 pm
Think I should play along? Advice?

Fidelity Investment International
Oak hill House, 130 Tonbridge Road
Hildenborough, Tonbridge Kent TN11 9DZ
United Kingdom

Dear Sir /Madam,

I am Mr. Barry Jones, Fidelity Fund Manager. The World Largest Fund Management Company with over £1.2 Trillion Capital Investment Fund. Nevertheless, as the Fidelity Fund Manager, I handle all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds and secretly extracted 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund.

As an expert, I have made over £10,500,000.00 Million from the Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Marginal Capital Fund. All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance.
Meanwhile, I have worked out the modalities and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses without any hitches. Our sharing ratio will be 50-50%. If you are interested, you should send your direct phone number so we could discuss more on phone as regard the transaction. Furthermore, our organisation can grant you a loan facilities amounting from USD$10Million to USD$200Million based on your project proposal.

N.B: DO NOT CONTACT MY OFFICE NUMBER OR E-MAIL, ALL CORRESPONDENCE MUST BE ONTHIS PRIVATE BOX: [email protected] or CALL MY 24HRS DIRECT LINE:
+ 44 750-141-1540.

Sincerely,
Mr. Barry Jones

Fidelity Fund Manager
Advertisement

#8385 by GomerPyle Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:42 pm
You can't but fail to trust a company that openly boasts that it defrauds its clients. :laugh-s:

For some unknown reason he wants you to believe he will treat a stranger honestly.

Playing along = baiting, and that's done on another forum - 419eater.com and it's quite suitable, as indeed most are.

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
Whenever payment is requested by Western Union you're dealing with a scammer