Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#1228 by Ed Williams Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:02 am
This is an interesting scam email as it makes it clear to the reader that the deal is illegal. It is really targeting the readers greed.
It goes without saying, of course, that there is no money and is just another variation of the advance fee fraud scam.

FIDELITY INVESTMENT INTERNATIONAL.

I am Alhaji Alihu Dangote, The Fund Manager of Fidelity Investment International. One of the World Largest Fund Management Company with over USD$1.2Billion Capital Investment Fund.

Neverthless, as The Fidelity Fund Manager, I handle all our
Investor's Direct Capital Funds and secretly extracted 1.2%
Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund.As an expert, I have made over USD$14,000,000 from the Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Marginal Capital Fund.

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made
available to you prior to your acceptance.
Meanwhile, I have worked out the modalities and technincalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any of our Six Clearing Houses without any hitches.
Reach me by return mail if you are interested in this proposal
so that I will give you relevant details.

Sincerely,

Alhaji Alihu Dangote.

N:B
Do not contact my office number or email for any reason, mainly for security purposes,all correspondence must be through this private box.
Advertisement