Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#9873 by The Enchantress Thu May 21, 2009 3:06 pm
Lucy Somah or Soumah.

Liar and fake refugee scammer.

Claims to be 23 years old never married, parents killed by rebels.

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.214.32.113 = Senegal

Mails;

Hello dear
It is so nice to hear from you. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well,share our loneliness and love together. I really enjoyed your nice letter, you write with great passion and it's that type of passion that I believe, builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as marriage. I believe that it's a passion that needs to be nurtured throughout the relationship. It takes communication,trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur,
but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.
My name is lucy (23) single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in northern Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the crisis that is going on in my country.
My late father Dr Abakar Soumah was chairman managing director ( AKSA INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country,and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood.

It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever in LOVE
Miss lucy Soumah

Hello My Dearest One,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How are you today? How was your day hope fine.?..as for me,loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we don't allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission .Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is Rev.Peter Gabriel who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor's Phone number is ( 00221- 762-889-857 ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with lucy Soumah from Darfur Sudan ,he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question( is $4.8.000,000.)(Four Million Eight Hundred thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Honey i want to have your full information's such as;
your full name........................
address..............................
phone number...................
As soon as i have all this informations i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely.My favorite language is English l speak it very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me..
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love
Miss lucy

My Darling
Frankly speaking you have to try and believe me of all my words ok.
I thank you ones again for your mail to me today .I will also like to see you face to face after the transfer of the money to your account and i will use this oppurtunity to let you know that GOD has choosen you to help me amongst other men on this planet (earth) its now left for you and God awho directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself into now.

I believe and know that you are the man i am going to depend and trust my life.I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.
Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this informations!.

I have informed the bank in scotland about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country against a refugee like me.

I will give you 15% of the total money for helping me and 5% for any expences that may occour during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money,besides i want to go back to school to start my education again.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this informations,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transfering the Money ($4.800.000.00 US Dollars) (Four Million Eight Hundred thousand US Dollars) deposited by my late father Dr Abakar Soumah of which i lucy the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact informations of the bank is as follows,

TRIODOS BANK PLC SCOTLAND.

Email address .........([email protected])
Email Address .........([email protected])

The name of the transfer officer is Mr Oliver Stocken.
Phone.....+447031834515
Phone.....+447031833642
Fax ........+447031942148
Acc Number.....7450891546/QB/91/A
Depositor.......Dr Abakar Soumah

Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.8 million Dollars deposited by my late Father Dr Abakar Soumah of which i Miss lucy Soumah the next of kin.
Like i said earlier,I have maped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers are to move out from here as soon as possible.
Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you over there in your country please. My dear i will like you to call me with our Rev number (00221-762889857) ,please call me for me to tell you more about myself.
i am waiting to hear from you as soon
as you have been in contact with the bank today please!.
Yours forever in love
lucy somah

Good morning my sweetheart,
How are you, I hope fine, how was your dream last night I hope wonderful? Darling I so much think of you praying for the day I will meet you face to face to take good care of me.
I thank God who brought you to take me out from here and transfer my late father's fund to your position for our better life in your country.

I am happy reading this lovely, caring, hopeful and encourgements words from you this morning after our morning prayer in the camp and I pray God to help and supply for you whatever it will require from you to help me transfer this fund to your account and taking me out from this misery I saw myself today.

Honey, I really want to go out from here as quick as possible because here is not good for me, people are dieing here and also more are coming in here because of War and Political crisis around the globe. Honey like I told you ealier from my last mail that I lost all my things during the war and I don't have an international passport to travel out from here to go anywhere that is why i told you to get the fund transferred to your account then after the fund arrive to your account you can withdraw from the fund and send for me to get my traveling document to your country.

Sweetheart, I don't want to borther you with this issue, please I will be more happier if it will be possible for you to help me get my passport and consular card and get me out from here to join you over there in your country maybe we can process the transfer from your there hence we are together please I want you to think about it because I am tired of staying in this camp please i will be more happier to hear from your next mail that you will help me get my passport for me so please try your best to help me in this issue. I hope to read a wonderful mail from you. God bless and sustain you for me. I LOVE YOU FROM THE DEPEEST OF MY HEART.

Yours faithful,
Lucy.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#13196 by Ralph Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:54 am
Here is a follow up email recently received sent from [email protected]

Despite what the email says, a check of the IP address confirms it was sent from Senegal 213.154.92.131 Senegal*

Like other scams it is promising a large sum of money but subesquent mails will tell you that fees are required, please delete and ignore

Hello Dear
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay . Presently I’m in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the former personal secretary to the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Mr.Basil Duru and his email address are as follows :
([email protected])

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Mr.Basil Duru and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my newly partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mr.Basil Duru on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Yours truly Lucy