Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#9878 by The Enchantress Fri May 22, 2009 4:06 am
WILLIAMS FREEMAN

Liar and scammer. Do not reply and send no details.

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.210.8.227 Ghana (Accra)

Subject: ATTENTION
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009

I greet to you.

We are happy to request for your assistance and also to go into business partnership with you, i believe that you will not betrayed our trust which we are going to lay on you.

I am Freeman Rejoice and my younger brother is Freeman Williams, our father was a highly reputable business magnet-(a Gold merchant) who operated in Ghana during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad in the year 2007.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who traveled with him at that time he did it just to inherit his wealth and properties.

But God knows the truth! Our mother died when I was just 6years old, and since then my father took us so special. Before his death he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told him that he has the sum of Eleven Million United States Dollars (US$ 11M) left in a bank which the name is withheld for the moment.

Sir, we are in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit us to ask these few questions:-

1. Can we completely work with you?
2. Can you take us as your relative?
3. Can you stand as a foreign partner to our late father?

If yes, respond to us, so that the bank will transfer the money to your bank account? We are willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your kind effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.

Consider this and get back to us as soon as possible with your full name, telephone number, your full address home and office.

Thank you so much as we wait for your response.

Our sincere regards,
Rejoice / Williams Freeman
+233 275 234 757

Note this warning site;

http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?p=83408

Also listed here;

http://419-scams.the-world-in-focus.com/?p=2992

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement