Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#70441 by kitty6 Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:01 am
[3:09:38 PM PDT] david.milla3: Goodday

I am David Lemi Milla from Sudan but presently in a refugee camp here in Ghana ,I am the only Son of late Mr Jimmy Lemi Milla My father who was a Former minister and very wealthy Gold merchant in my country Sudan before he died.
i am contacting you in respect of my inheritance funds of $10musd my late father has put in a consignment box and deposited in a Security and Finance Company in Ghana before the War in my Country that lead to his Death ,
So i want you to help me stand as my Foreign Beneficiary/Partner and contact the Security and Finance Company for the claim and transfer of the consignment box to your country for investment purpose so That as soon as the Consignment box is deliverd to you,I can come over and join you there to invest my funds with u . I am willing to offer you 20% of the total funds for your effort and help and 5% for any Expenses Occur during and after the successful transfer of this fund in the Consignment box to you. get back to me on. [email protected]

david Lemi milla
[3:13:14 PM PDT] First Second: hey david
[3:13:22 PM PDT] First Second: you type fast!
[3:13:36 PM PDT] david.milla3: yes mr first
[3:14:08 PM PDT] david.milla3: i have being composing this letter to you about 5 minutes ago before i got it send to you now
[3:14:55 PM PDT] First Second: you just composed it now?
[3:15:21 PM PDT] david.milla3: yes not up to 5 minutes now
[3:15:39 PM PDT] First Second: that's amazing
[3:15:57 PM PDT] david.milla3: thanks
[3:16:06 PM PDT] david.milla3: and have you got throuhg the letter .?
[3:16:25 PM PDT] First Second: I skimmed it
[3:16:30 PM PDT] david.milla3: did you understand it line by lines.. too ..?
[3:16:31 PM PDT] First Second: it looks very familiar
[3:17:09 PM PDT] david.milla3: this is my true life story and it is real and legal
[3:17:13 PM PDT] First Second: right
[3:17:19 PM PDT] First Second: do you have any proof of that?
[3:17:54 PM PDT] david.milla3: no risk involve right now i am in refugee cam i need your sincer help and kind assitant to claim and transfer this funds so that i can come down to your country
[3:18:31 PM PDT] david.milla3: to start a better life there with you as you help me in investing the money right there in your country CANDA
[3:19:39 PM PDT] david.milla3: there is proff and legal documents that guids this funds they are all with my late fathers lawyer
[3:19:49 PM PDT] First Second: have him send them to me
[3:20:06 PM PDT] david.milla3: that is nice
[3:20:43 PM PDT] david.milla3: then let me have your personal e mail adress and telephone numbers so that i can go to my late fathers lawyers office with it tomorow morning
[3:20:54 PM PDT] First Second: skype is ok for now
[3:21:00 PM PDT] david.milla3: i will tell him about you
[3:22:06 PM PDT] david.milla3: no he is an office man he is not familier with skype he can only forward the documents to your e mail and talk to you on the phone you know this funds is not a small money too so please lets make it offical and confidential
[3:22:34 PM PDT] First Second: have him email you the documents
[3:22:39 PM PDT] First Second: then you can send them to me on skype
[3:22:48 PM PDT] First Second: otherwise, good luck finding somebody else to deal with
[3:23:12 PM PDT] david.milla3: i dont understand you please..?
[3:23:32 PM PDT] First Second: I am trying to get you to use skype only
[3:23:44 PM PDT] First Second: and refusing to use email or telephone
[3:24:34 PM PDT] david.milla3: yes i do understand but you know here is still a purblic point and this is just like a bussines transaction worth of 10 million dollars
[3:25:19 PM PDT] First Second: I know it's only $10m, but you seem desperate
[3:25:33 PM PDT] First Second: I wouldn't usually waste my time for such a sum
[3:26:03 PM PDT] david.milla3: it is because of my situation in here the home refugee base in accra ghan things is so rough
[3:26:55 PM PDT] david.milla3: so it hurts while i know i am having such uge amount of money some were just need a GOD sent to be there to receive this funds as a foreing beneficiary
[3:27:23 PM PDT] First Second: whatever
Advertisement