Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#9889 by xmas Fri May 22, 2009 1:38 pm
<-----Original Message----->
Sent: 5/22/2009 12:09:28 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Relative Of J.A.Marin

Barrister Sam Bello.
Principal Al-Fathi Legal Counsellors.
Tel..+4470359 80116

Dear XXXXXX,

This is an official legal notice of an unclaimed Inheritance fund left by your deceased relative J.A.Marin.I would be greatfull if you would allow me to send you details of this Inheritance opportunity that I am currently involved in at the moment since i have made several enquiries to locate any of my client’s extended relatives but has proved unsuccessful.Our beneficiary act laws allows for such claim as far proof ,documents and information about the deceased are presented to the bank.

As the former legal Counsellor,confidant to your late relative and witness of fact of the above mentioned subject matter,i hereby solicit for your immediate response and positive committed efforts in this matter to facilitate the fund remittal of total sum $18.5 million and many other properties(Gold).

This fund was left behind in a Financial house(bank) by your deceased relative of the same national and surnames/last names(an added lawful advantage required by our local beneficiary laws).

As soon as your affirmative response is received,i will subsequently contact you immediately after your positive response to this convenant will and provide you with more details and informations required by law to legally support you for this claim.Send email with your phone number to contact you to my Private email; [email protected]

Best wishes,
Barrister Sam Bello(Esq)
+4470359 80116.
Advertisement

#9967 by The Enchantress Mon May 25, 2009 4:19 am
Note this search for evidence of scam click here and click here

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.