Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#70645 by Terminator5 Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:21 pm
The source IP address is 81.91.231.254

Geo-Location Information

Country Benin

City Abomey-calavi

Reply-To: [email protected]
+229 96785789

Begin Scam Email:

Good News My Dear

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently i'm in Paraguay for investment projects,i did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds.

Now contact my secretary in Republic of Benin, his name is Pastor Felix Oji, through this e-mail ([email protected] ) or call him on +22996785789. and ask him to send you the total of $950.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

so feel free and get untouched with my secretary Pastor Felix Oji and instruct him where to send the amount to you.Remember that I had or warded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with him Pastor Felix Oji , he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Best Regards,
Mr. Micheal William

End Scam Email

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement