Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#71792 by Terminator5 Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:47 pm
The source IP address is 81.91.235.152

Geo-Location Information

Country Benin

City Cotonou

Reply-To: [email protected]

+22998971751

Begin Scam Email:

ATTN, PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the re-activation and thedelivery of your ATM CARD worth of $2.5million, I paid it because the ATM Card($2.5million),has less three days to expire and when it expires, the money will go into Government purse. With that I decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM will not expire, because I know when you get your ATM definitely you must pay me my money back and even compensate me for helping you.

Now I want you to contact The UPS COURIER COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIQUE now with your Full Contact information’s so that they can deliver your Card to your destinationaddress without any delay.

Like i stated earlier, The delivery charges hasbeen paid but i did not pay their official security keeping fees since they refused. They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and demurrage might increase.

They told me that their security keeping fees is USD$48 per day and i deposited it yesterday.

Below Is the UPS Delivering Company Contact Information’s,
The Director General UPS ExpressContact
Person: Dr.James Nelson.TEL: +229 98 97 17 51
E-Mail:([email protected])

Contact Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your Card. Note; the only money will pay them is the keeping fees which is USD$48 per day and i deposited it yesterday.

NOTE:DO NOT CONTACT THE COMPANY IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO PAY THEIR SECURITY KEEPING FEES.

Best Regards,
REV.KONE GUCI

End Scam Email

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement