Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#72092 by Terminator5 Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:49 pm
The source IP address is 41.71.174.253

Geo-Location Information

Country Nigeria

City Port Harcourt

Reply-To: [email protected]

+2348082036298

Begin Scam Email:

From the Desk of Dr Usman
Deputy Governor
Central Bank Of Nigeria,Operations and
Packaging Courier Department. CBN

Greetings to you.

I know this will come to you as a big surprise because you do not know me.

My name is Dr Usman, I work with Central Bank of Nigeria, as Deputy Governor Operations and Packaging Courier Department. I got your contact among others from a search on the internet and i was inspired to seek for your co-operation.

I want you to assist me Receive a consignment fund that is already ship out of my Country through CBN Diplomatic agent assign to deliver about (10) contractors and inherintace people's, right now the diplomatic agent is in Spain with the consignment and 10 of our client's consignment's.

The content of the package is US$27. 700,000.00 (Twenty Seven Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) all in $100 bills, but the diplomatic agent does not know that the consignment contains money because i deposited it as my client families documentation's and Gold for security reason.

I believe that at the end of this Deal you will have 30% and 70% will be for me. by indicating your interest on assurance of trust, kindly Send me your cell Phone; Your full names and address were the package will be delivered Note: That My identity must not be revealed to anybody for any reason as far as this Deal is concerned because of my position in Central Bank of Nigeria.

If this arrangement is okay by you, you can call or email me immediately for the necessary Follow-Up, for security reasons. Other modalities will be discussed as soon as you get back to me indicating that you are ready to partake in this mutual Deal.

Pls All I need from you now is your full details.

(1) Your full names

(2) Your postal address

(3) Your private cell phone number.

(4) Your international passport or Drivers lances if you have any.

Note: You will act as the real owner of the said consignment package.

I await for your Considerable prompt Letter of Acceptance.

Plz Try And Call Me Now Ok +234-808-203-6298

Best regards,
DR USMAN SUDEEN

End Scam Email

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement