Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#10435 by godseed Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:13 am
Or is it John Kwame?
It depends if you look at the signature or the mail address :lol:

Date: 2009/6/9
Subject: expecting your reply asap

Hello,

Thank you for taking out time to read this message despite all the spamaround. I am Mr.Micheal Kwame from Ghana and my dear wife is very sick.She has been diagnosed with a brain tumor so I want to give her thebest treatment available. She is in critical condition and I have limited time to raise money to take her overseas for treatment.
I am an auditor in a bank in Ghana and there is an unclaimed fund (18,5million USD) in an escrow account whose owner died years ago. I amsearching for someone who can receive this money into his account bystanding as the relative of the deceased. The deceased has no livingfamily hence there is no risk whatsoever. You will earn 30% of thetotal funds within five (5) working days for your partnership.
I wish you long life, good health and prosperity. Hope to hear from yousoon.

Sincerely,

Micheal Kwame

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is...
Advertisement

#10448 by The Enchantress Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:09 pm
Discovered other scams associated with Michael/John Kwame.

Dear Sir,

My name is John Kwame, l live in Ivory Coast, in West Africa. I don’t really know if you know my late father, l found your contact address in his diary. My father’s name is Mr. Robinson Kwame, he owned the biggest car show room in Ivory Coast.

A year ago, some part of Ivory Coast was invaded by rebels, we happen to be one of the thousands of victims that suffered great losses. It was in this attack my father and many others lost their lives. My father's office building was hit by a bomb, the entire building collapsed.

Actually, the reason why l have written you, is to invite you to do business with me. I have a deal worth US$35,000,000.00 (Thirty-five Million United States Dollars), and l would like to bring this money to your country for investment. For this reason, l would like you to be my partner in your country.

This proposal is serious, please respond in earliest.

Thanks.

John Kwame

[email protected]

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: [email protected]

- From: Mr.John Kwame, Dear Friend, My name is John Kwame I am the regional manager of Standard Charterd Bank of Ghana Tema branch in the western region of Ghana.I got your information when i was searching for an oversea partner among other names. I write you this proposal in good faith; I am 46 years old married with two lovely kids. I am a devoted Christian and a man of peace. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as the regional manager of the Standard Charterd Bank, it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each business year. On the course of the last year 2006 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made six million five hundred united state dollars ($6.5m)usd which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this
money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 30% of the total funds as commission. There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much.Remember there is no risk involved i promise. Thank you in advance and May God bless you and your family. Yours truly Mr. John Kwame

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.