Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#10480 by Ralph Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:29 am
This email dangles a very large carrot in front of it intended victims and hopes you will be trusting enough to send your money, please dont fall for it, it is just another scam

The next search result link will lead you to over 14,000 hit from searching on the opening line and they are all scams Click Here

You're invited to: LETS WORK WITH TRUST
By your host: Madi Kabre

Date: Thursday 28 May 2009
Time: 11:00 - 12:00 (GMT +00:00)
Street: Dear Friend.This Message Might Meet You In Utmost Surprise. However, It's Just My Urgent Need For Foreign Partner That Made Me To Contact You For This Transaction.I Am A Banker By Profession From Burkina Faso In West Africa And Currently Holding The Post Of Account Manager with the Bank Of Africa Burkina Faso.I Have The Opportunity Of Transferring The Left Over Funds 25.3 million USA Dollars($25,300,000.00) Of One Of My Bank Clients Who Died Along With His Entire Family In Kenya Plane Crash 2003. Hence, I Am Inviting You For A Business Deal Where This Money Can Be Shared Between Us In The Ratio Of 50/40 / 10% For Any income expenses that will come During the transfer, If You Agree To My Business Proposal.Further Details Of The Transfer Will Be Forwarded To You As Soon As I Receive Your Return Mail.I await your quick response via my private email: [email protected] Have A Great Day.Yours faithful Mr.Madi Kabre

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation

Copyright © 2009 Yahoo!Xtra: A Yahoo!7/Telecom New Zealand Company. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
Advertisement