Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#10658 by Ralph Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:15 am
The good Doctor her is telling you how innocent he is, yet he has managed to hide 10 million dollars away and just happens to need your help because you name just happens to be the same as his, what a coincidence.

It is just another scam, please delete and forget

A search on part of the script will show other people who just happen to share his fake name Click Here

----- Forwarded Message ----
Sent: very recently
Subject: Good day Madam/Sir

Good day Madam/Sir

Good day to you as the weather of the day may be, Please Permit me to introduce my self to you, I am Dr. Usman Bello, the former Accountant to Shell Oil Company, but I have retired from the company for 1 year now. After my retirement I was charged to court for money laundry which am innocent of, and they free zed my account in London which I have ($10.3m us) deposited there with the bank.

My case is coming up on the 29th of this month and I am still in the prison custody, I opened an account with a bank here in my country which I opened with a fake name and your name fall with the name I used in opening the account.

I want you to write to the Bank that you want them to transfer your money to your present country, where you are working, I want to transfer this money before my case come up on the 29th of this month because I have ($12.1m us) in the account if you are willing to do this and that you are not going to fail me at last after the transfer is made, try and mail me as fast as possible via my private email below ([email protected]) because urgent action need to be taken as the date is fast approaching, I will be looking forward to hear from you once you receive this mail.

Regards
Dr.Usman Bello
Advertisement