Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#75780 by sammyusa Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:58 pm
Please Our Dearest One,?

11/19/11

Timothy and Josaine

Sent: Sat 11/19/11 12:47 AM
To:

Dearest One,

We apologise for any inconvenience in which the contents of this mail may cost your moral ethics, which I feel may be of great disturbance to your personality, But please treat with absolute secrecy and personal.

Please I and my junior sister need your help. Our late father was killed by unknown gunmen on the 16th December 2010, because of political crisis in our country, Cote d`Ivoire. He was a political party member and the former Director of Cote d`Ivoire Contracts Award / Payment Review Committee. I am contacting you to render us a trustful help and to assist us to move some fund, $6.7 million US dollars which he deposit in a foreign bank account to your safe account and to help us to come to your country after the transfer. Please we need your kind cooperation, We will appreciate to receive your urgent useful reply as soon as you receive this message to feed you with full details through your private mail.

Best regards,
Timothy and Josaine.
Advertisement