Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#75787 by sammyusa Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:10 pm
Salam Alaykum Urgent Reply Pls?

11/18/11

MR JOHNSON ABU

Sent: Fri 11/18/11 1:20 AM
To:
Salam Alaykum Urgent Reply Pls
Dear Friend
I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I am the Auditing and Accountingsection manager with Bank Of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina faso. I Hopethat you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of (5.5)million to your account within 10 or 14 banking days.

These are the details about the deceased and his family. Late (Mr Andreas Schranner)used his late wife (Mrs Maria Schranner) as his next of kin but unfortunately, she died along side with him in their house. So, nobody knows about the account and as such,you should not be afriad in this deal. Just keep it as secret between us. who died along with his entire family on 31 July 2000 in a plane crash. You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this web
site. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

German property magnate Dr Andreas Schranner, 64, his wife Mrs Maria, 62, their daughter Andrea Mrs Eich, 38, her husband Mr Christian, 57, and their children Katharina, eight, and Maximilian, 10, all perished in the jet.

Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40. If you agree to my business proposal. further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.
the above stated informations bellow:
1)Your Name?..................
2)Your age?.................
3)Your profession?....................
4)Your photo?.......................
5)Your phone NO?.....................
MR JOHNSON ABU
Advertisement