Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#10826 by Ralph Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:23 am
Just another scam, please dont fall for it

You can see another example of the same scam using a different lawyers name by Clicking Here

----- Forwarded Message ----
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subject: FROM INNOCENT DAVID CHAMBERS

Innocent David CHAMBERS
NO 63 WILLIAMS ROAD LOME TOGO
TELL/ +2289153066.
Attention: Friend ,

I am Innocent David ([email protected]), a solicitor at law.personal attorney to late(Dr.R.Mu), who was a contractor with European Development company.Herein after shall be referred to my client, On the 11th of september 2001 my client was involved in world trade center bombing.unfortunately lost his life three month after the incident due to injuries he substained in the bombing , since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my client extended relatives but this has proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name to locate any of his relatives hence I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at US$10.5 million left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance Security Company in Lome/Togo where this huge amount was deposited in a trunk box under the coverage of family valuables.

The said security company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have this box confiscated within the next twenty one official working days as they don't know the content of the box.

Since I have been unsuccessfully in locating the relatives for over 2years now,I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased,so that the proceedings of this box can be transfer to you.Therefore, on receipt of your positive response,we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfers as I have every necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Thanks and God bless
Innocent David
Advertisement

#10827 by Ralph Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:27 am
Following is a completely different scam to the one above but they have spoofed the same email address

Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 9:16:58 AM
Subject: CONTACT DHL OFFICE FOR YOUR FUND

Dear Good Friend,

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of your ATM Card. I paid it because the ATM Card $800,000.Dear
Beneficiary, This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of your ATM Card.
I paid it because the ATM Card $800,000.00, has less three days to expire and when it expires, the money will go into Government purse.With that I decided to
help you pay the money so that,the ATM Card will not expire, because I know when you get your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even
compensate me for helping you.

Now i want you to contact DHL Delivery Service with your Full Contact informations so that they can deliver your Card to your designatedaddress without any
delay.Like i stated earlier, The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused.
They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and dumurrage might have increase.They told me that their keeping
fees is $25 per day and i deposited it on Saturday last week.

Below is their ontact Informations,

Contact Person: FRANK DON DHL
Email ( [email protected]
Telephone: +229 96 450 111

contact Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your card.

Best Regards.
fred Nonso
#10828 by Ralph Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:39 am
yet another scam that appears to be from the same email address

Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009
Subject: contact western union

Attn: My Dear Friend,

Now we have arranged your payment of (US$1.5 Million) One Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars in your ATM payment card to be sent to you in cash through Financial Bank Western Union Money Transfer Department: Your Inherittance Winning Funds will be sending to you by western union and the amount you will be receiving per day is $5,100, only. The minister trust funds of Benin Republic will send you the currently standard tracking details you need to pick up your ($5,100) payment by western union and you will be receiving your money in every two days till you receive the total fund of ($1.5Million USD). Now no need to send you this atm card because you can not be able to withdraw the atm card in your country due to the atm master card contains large money on it.

The director administrtor trust funds have already signed your payment, now you are free to comply with MR CHARLES DONALD in Financial Bank Benin on this email: ([email protected]) however, kindly contact the below person who is in position to release your payment by western union $5,100 per day.

MR CHARLES DONALD.
Financial Bank Benin,
Western Union Department.
Tel: +229-93-01-77-41
E-mail: ([email protected])

The financial bank western union payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment and you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment. Note that the administrator payment need this details from you to process your payment without any delay:

Your Receiver name:---------------------------------
City:--------------------------------------------
Tel:----------------------------------------
Text question:-------------------------------------
Answer:--------------------------------

Comply immediately because as soon as you sent this required details to MR CHARLES DONALD, he will start sending your payment by western union.

My Regards,
Dr Martin Joe.

I have also found some interesting information on the email domain Click Here
#10886 by Ralph Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:55 am
Here is yet another scam using much the same email address

Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 9:15:59 PM
Subject: CONTACT UPS FOR YOUR PACKAGE

Greetings!

We the management and staff of Multi-National Oil Company have your email address as a winner in our end of year email ballotting promotion and have deposited a certified Bank draft of $850.000.00 United States Dollars with the UNITED POSTAL SERVICE for collection, but we did not hear from you since that time.

Then we went and deposited the Draft with UNITED POSTAL SERVICE, West Africa.What you have to do now is to contact the UNITED POSTAL SERVICE as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, We have paid for the delivery Charges, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.

The only charges you will send to the UPS to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is ($155.00 USD) Dollars only being payment for Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company. Again, don't be deceived y anybody to pay any other money except $155.00USD Dollars as stipulated by the company.We would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of any demurrage.

You have to contact the UNITED POSTAL SERVICE now for the delivery of your Draft with this information bellow:

Contact Person: Mr. James Mark
Email Address:( [email protected] )
Tel/FAX: +229 9345 7955

Finally, make sure that you re-confirm your Postal address(s) and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address that you would provide.

However, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of only $155.00 US Dollars for their immediate action. You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

CONTACT UPS FOR YOUR PACKAGE ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address that you would
provide.However, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of only $155.00 US Dollars for their immediate action. You should also let me know through email as soon as you

receive your Draft.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Tony Peter.
Director