Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#10926 by Ralph Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:05 am
Here is another scam email that has the bulk of the scam contained in an attachment.

It has me beat as to how the scammers reason that it looks more legitimate like that :roll:

Either way, here is the email

----- Forwarded Message ----
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 4:14:35 AM
Subject: FROM ISA DAGOGO

Kindly read the attached message to this email.

And here is the attachment

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
DEBT VERIFICATION PANEL
Dear Beneficiary,

I am Dr. Isa Dagogo, Director of Debt Verification Panel of Central Bank of Nigeria. I have urgent information for you, which

will be very vital to you.

My colleagues in the Central Bank of Nigeria and in other Ministries that are in charge of transferring money, has conspired

to release your fund into another account claiming that you are the one who ask them to release your fund into bank

account in CANADA.
I have been approached, the new General Administrator Wire Department of this bank to endorse on this stated below bank

account to enable your fund be transferred. Please confirm to me if you are the owner of this account as I have be told to

sign for the final release of your fund to the bank account below.
BANK NAME: CITIBANK CANADA.
BRANCH CODE: 53142089
ACCOUNT NO: 501685660099
BENEFICIARY: DOOR J. ANDREW
As a matter of fact, PROF CHARLES .C. SOLUDO the past Executive governor Central Bank of Nigeria has been

submissive to MR LAMIDO SANUSI SAID who is no the Executive governor of Central Bank of Nigeria and DR TUNDE

LEMO the deputy governor, ALHAJI M. R. RASHEED, MR. ERNEST EBI, MR. ERIC U. EMERUEM and some union bank

plc staff, SENATE PRESIDENT and their Associate in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation . have advised me to

release your part payment fund valued USD12.5million united states dollars (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United

States Dollars) by splitting it into two (i.e.) USD6.5million into the above bank account and USD6million by DEBIT CARD

and send through courier company to the below address:
DOOR J. ANDREW
1501 McGILL COLLEGE AVENUE,
MONTREAL (Québec) H3A 3M8
Hence I decided to contact you, to know if you’re actually the one who instructed to do such release to another account.

This fund will be transferred to your representative as soon as I endorse and give instruction to our Clearing House to remit

the fund.
Therefore, I want to confirm from you, if you are aware of this transfer or didn’t you instructed anybody to transfer your fund

into the bank account, Please, reconfirm to me your banking and contract details if you have been contacted before and if

not you’re advance to get back to me immediately with you banking details to enable me give advice to our Clearing House

to release your fund and make sure you call me on the above telephone numbers to confirm if I have received your banking

and contract details.
Below are the information’s needed,
(1) Your full name and mailing address.
(2) Your telephone /mobile number for effective communication.
(3) A scan copy of your identity.
(4) Your age and marital status.
(5) Your occupation.
(6) Your receiving bank particulars.
Also notice that this information I am giving you is a great risk on my side, so you have to keep this very confidential, as I

am ready to assist you get your fund released to your account. Your prompt response to this mail will expedite the release

of your over due part payment within 14working days.
Yours faithfully,
Dr. Isa Dagogo
Director of Debt Verification Panel (CBN).
Tel: +234-703-375-0755
NOTE: RESPONSE SHOULD BE MADE IMMEDIATELY BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE

And here is a search on the opening line within the attachment Click Here
Advertisement