Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#11141 by AlanJones Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:53 am
The following is a scam. There is no contract/inheritance payment. The scammer is just looking to con you by charging fees to get the money. Even though he says he will take care of expenses, there will be some reason why you need to pay.

If you receive this email just delete it.

Received from: [email protected]
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Dear Attorney / Lawyer - Respond Urgently ,I will take care of the Expenses
IP Address: 41.191.108.130 Nigeria
Dear Attorney at Law / MBA

First of all, My name is Mr. TJ Roberts working with a Branch of HFC BANK-UK in the departpment of wire to Computer sector.

My unit is in charge of wire transfer through Key Tested Telex ( K.T.T) and wire transfer bank to bank (swift system).

Several times in my computer there are contract / Inheriatance payment valued at 51.6M (Fifty One Million Six Hundred United States Dollars Only) which has been appearing as pending but for the fact that I would not like to sabotage the trust given to me to be in this position was the reason I kept calm all these while.

After a serious taught on the case i realised that the fund will be diverted to the Government Treasury Account and that i decided to use this opportunity.

Based on this is why I decided to contact you not minding the risk of sending this message across to you, because since i am in a desperate situation right now to make use of this opportunity and remember that this is 100% risk-free and legitimate that i can afford to expedite action.

Note that the only instrument I need right now is a new release hard diskette which i can get and your co-operation because the code of conduct forbid us to operate foreign account and in a transaction of such magnitude while I will use it to store all your information as soon as you provide them to enable the transfer commence which are

1. Office / resdiential address
2.Full name
3.Banking Particulars preferably open a new fresh account for this transaction AND FOR BEST RESULT AN ATTORNEY TRUST ACCOUNT SO PLEASE PROVIDE IT.
4.Your Identity Card

As soon as i receive the informations, I will as well advise you what next as we can achieve this under 7 working banking days and will want you to understand that i can't do it alone due to the code of conduct that forbid me.

Thanks and waiting for your prompt response.

Mr. T.J Roberts
Reply to my private: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement