Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#11167 by Ralph Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:23 am
Another scammer, promising riches but you need to send your money first, of course, the riches mentioned here do not exist, its a scam, you can see some proof by Clicking Here
----- Forwarded Message ----
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2009 6:36:08 PM
Subject: About Your Inheritance Fund.

About Your Inheritance Fund.

I am Christina Kulp, a US citizen; my residential address is 1900 Renaissance Drive Apt 1307 Norman, Oklahoma 73071, USA. Phone (405)366-5674.

My late father was one of those that had an inheritance through a Nigerian bank years ago and they refuse paying him till his death, having tried to get his payment but to no avail. After his death, I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all his inheritance documents, after spending several weeks in Nigeria I was privileged to meet with Mr. John Sunshine, a US citizen and account officer in the bank. I explained everything to him and asked for his assistance so that he could be of great help to me in getting my father's payment.

Afterward he explained to me why my late father did not receive his payment till his death. It was after going through the legal processes that I got to discover that those contacting us through emails are fake and with no genuine intentions .Then he assisted me in processing all the legal documents and took me to the paying officer, and today I have received my father's inheritance funds of $1.2Million USD.
Moreover, Mr. John showed me some information of those that have not received their payment due to one reason or the other; and I saw your email details as one of those that the World Bank approved their Inheritance Payment of $5.5MillionUSD so i decided to notify you, if you still have interest in receiving your funds, Do contact Mr. John now with your information's and tell him that someone recommended you to him about your $5.5MillionUSD World Bank approved payment file of wb/cbn/3532. He maybe in USA now or in Nigeria.

Contact info: His name: John Sunshine , Email: ( [email protected] ) Phone:234-01-4921649, Office address: 2 Awolowo, Ikeja Lagos Nigeria

You really have to stop your dealings with those contacting you because they will dry you up until you have nothing to eat like they did my late father. The only money I paid was just the payment activation fee and a compensation of his services, which I think you should know Just in case you might not be able to make the trip down to Nigeria.

Do let me know when you receive your funds so that we can celebrate and share the joy together.
Thanks for your Understanding.
Ms. Christina Kulp
Advertisement