Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#1585 by benjamin Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:55 pm
Documents here: http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1586

From Dr. Guliba Sanfarr.
Cotonou Benin Republic.

Dear Friend,

Please accept my sincere apologizes if my email does not meet your business or personal ethics. I will first introduce myself as Dr. Guliba Sanfarr, the Chief Auditor in a well known Bank, here in Cotonou Benin Republic.

One of our accounts, with holding balance of usd $21,300,000 (Twenty-One Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) has been dormant and last operated three years ago. From my investigations and confirmation, the owner of the said account, a foreigner by name John Shumejda died on the 5th of January 2002 in a plane crash in Birmingham.

You can view this CNN website for details on the crash.

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europ ... and.plane/

Since then, nobody has done anything as regards the claiming of this money, as he has no family member that has any knowledge as to the existence of either the account or the funds; and also Information from the National Immigration also states that he was single on entry into the UK.

I have confidently discussed this issue with some of the Bank Officials and we have agreed to find a reliable foreign partner to deal with. We therefore propose to do business with you, standing in as the next of kin of these funds from the deceased and funds released to you after necessary processes have been followed.

This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act.

On your interest, let me hear from you .

Warm Regards,
Dr. Guliba Sanfarr.
Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Last edited by benjamin on Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#2061 by benjamin Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:58 am
Another scam from the same scammer, this time either fees for a courier etc or a fake or forged check - most likely the former.

De: "Dr Guliba Sanfarr" <[email protected]> Ajouter au carnet d'adressesAjouter au carnet d'adresses
Objet: Appreciation For Your Past Efforts...........From Dr. Guliba Sanfarr.

Dear Friend,

How are you today ? Hope all is well with you and your family ?, You may not understand why this mail came to you. But if you do not remember me, you might have receive an email from me in the past regarding a multi-million-dollar business proposal which we never concluded.

I am using this opportunity to inform you that this multi-million-dollar Business has been concluded with the assistance of another partner from Paraguay who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion. I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.

But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund into my new partner's account in Paraguay who was eventually, capable of assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, sincererity, courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course of the transaction.

I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $850,000.00, I have left a Certified International Bank draft for you worth of $850,000.00 cashable everywhere in the world.

So in regards to this , I will like you to contact my Secretary in Cotonou Benin Republic, His name is Mr. Michael Ibeto, kindly contact him on his direct email address at [email protected] and call him on his direct Telephone +229-93 693-925 for the collection of your Certified Bank Draft. I have authorized him to release the Bank Draft to you whenever you contact him.

At the moment, I'm very busy here Paraguay because of the investment plans and projects which I and my new partner are having at hand. kindly accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart, Also comply withmy secretary's directives so that he will send the draft to you without any delay.

CONTACT Name : Micheal Ibeto.
Tel: +229-93 693-925.
Her Email address : [email protected]
Cotonou Benin Republic.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your Bank Draft.

Mr. Guliba Sanfarr.