Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#11228 by Ralph Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:04 am
There is no over invoice, just a scammer who is trying to convince you to send him money
I found another example of the same scam Here

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Veterinarios O.C.A. de la provincia de Huesca. Tamarite de Litera <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 8:21:08 AM
Subject: Dear Friend

Hello,

There is an overinvoice payment made to our company which involves some amount of money,so i have decided to involve a second party who i can entrust this money on when i have been able to pull it out my company''s account to a desginated account.

I decided to put it before you so you can assist with this situation, We also found out that if the government finds out,the money will be confiscated and transferred into banking treasury.

So all i require from you is to lay claims on the funds as all necessary document will be provided to ensure that you collet the funds and move it to you account where we will come for final disbursement.

You will be given 40% of the total funds when we see that there is a success in this deal,the amount involved is $23.3milion i will provide you with the necessary information as soon as you are ready to do this with me .

Please note that all necessary arrangement for the smooth release of these funds has been finalised.

We will discuss much in details when I do receive your response.

Regards,

Dr.J.L.van Genderen
Email: [email protected]
Advertisement