Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#11236 by Ralph Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:26 am
KHARTOUM, REPUBLIC OF SUDAN
Son's E-mail: [email protected]

Son's Mobile Number: + 27 83 726 0533
Son's Fax Number: + 27 86 535 2739
Son's Name: Mr. Mutaya J. De-Mabior

Dear Sir/Madam

PLEASE SEE THE ATTCHMENT OF MY BUSINESS PROPOSAL AND CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

(http://www.gurtong.org/GarangTribute/Bi ... Mabior.asp)

Best Regards
Madam, Rebecca Nyandeng

This is what was in the attachment in word format

KHARTOUM, REPUBLIC OF SUDAN
Son's E-mail: [email protected]

Son's Mobile Number: + 27 83 726 0533
Son's Fax Number: + 27 86 535 2739
Son's Name: Mr. Mutaya J. De-Mabior[/quote]
Dear Sir/Madam

You may be surprised to receive this message from me since you don't know me in person, but for the purpose of introduction, l am Madam, Rebecca Nyandeng de-Mabior. Wife of a late Politician and X-Vice President of Republic of Sudan, DR JOHN GARANG who happens to be the former rebel leader of the SUDAN PEOPLE LIBERATION MOVERMENT SPLM), who died on Saturday the 30th July 2005 on a sabotaged helicopter crash just three weeks after his inauguration on the 9th July 2005 at our capital (KHARTOUM).

I want to transfer my late husband's Money worth the sum of USD$216,000,000.00 to you for safe keeping until I arrived in your country for my family investment. Originally, this money was mapped out to procure Arms and Ammunitions for the SPLM military wing and my husband was solely in charge of organizing this Purchase. Unfortunately, as the news of the peace agreement reached my husband while he was still overseas to make the Arms Deal/Procurement, he used this opportunity to divert this money for our family future Use. He was fortunate to be overseas when the news came and he deposited the Consignment (CASH) as family valuables for security reasons with a security company overseas.

After depositing the money, he came back and notified me and my son about the money, and he handed over the documents to me before he was inaugurated along with other top SPLM officials. The cabinet of the Incumbent President, OMAR AL BASHIR has denied any Government involvement in masterminding the death of my beloved husband. Now my first son and l have decided to transfer this money to a foreign Country where we can invest it. I am faced with the dilemma of investing this amount of money in Sudan for fear of losing the money into the hand of my Government, because after the death of my husband, I was called in the Parliament concern the money which I told them that I do not know any thing about the money or where my husband kept it.

I must let you know that this business is 100% risk free and the nature of your business does not necessarily matter, if you are willing to assist me, my son and l have agreed to give you 9% of the total money, 1% will be mapped out for refunds of expense to both parties, while 90% will be for my family's investment in your country. Therefore, if you are willing and interested to render the needed assistance, please kindly endeavor to reply me through the above email or call my Son overseas through this mobile number +27 83 726 0533, name Mr. Mutaya J. De-Mabior, call him for more clarifications and procedures.

Remember that this is Highly Confidential and the success of this transaction depends on how secret it is been kept, as I do not want my Government to know about this money. You can visit my family website at (http://www.gurtong.org/GarangTribute/Bi ... Mabior.asp)
Thanks and may God Grant us Smooth Transaction and long relationship.
Expecting your reply soonest.

Best Regards

Madam, Rebecca Nyandeng

You can see how many other scam related emails begin with the exact same line by Clicking Here
Advertisement