Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#11243 by Ralph Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:53 am
Like all the other scams posted here, this is designed to steal your money

Please delete and ignore

You can see other scam identical to this by this search on the opening line Click Here

[email protected] to Raasch
show details Jun 17 Reply

Greetings,

How are you doing, I have been waiting for you to contactbme for the Bank Draft of $800,000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you. Then I went and deposit the Draft with (United Parcel Service) UPS, I apologies for not updating you ever since because I have just noticed your email address in our record. I traveled out of the country for 3 Months Missionary Course and I will not come back till end of November. I have received an email lately from the courier service informing me that they could not locate the address you have provided earlier for the delivery so they have been holding the parcel.

I have paid for the delivery charge and Insurance premium for the safe delivery of the draft so you will not be required to make any payment. You have to contact the UPS in West Africa now for the delivery of your draft so that you can reconfirm your Name, postal address(s) and direct phone number to them again so that they can carry out the delivery.

Below is the information for you to contact the UPS office in West Africa. The parcel registration number is TPG67654

UPS Contact Person: Mr. Randy Angelo
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone: +2348053008731

Do contact them as soon as possible for I will be out of both phone and emails till I am back from my course and note the date in the draft will soon expire so you have to get them to deliver it and cash it before the validity ends.

Yours Faithfully,
Raasch Kristina.
Advertisement