Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#11471 by bluecoms Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:20 pm
Re: Au pair job offer by Welsh Family?
?? ??: David Welsh([email protected])
?? ??: 2009? 6? 19? ??? ?? 2:28:21

?? ?? 2?
my kids.JPG (152.3 KB), family pi...JPG (178.1 KB)

Hello dear,

Thanks for the quick response and am so sorry for the late reply. I want to know if you are ready to work with my family, kindly email me back and about having a valid UK visa and work permit to work here with me in the UK....If you don't have visa and work permit, I would advise you email my agency to help you for the UK Visa and Work Permit, here is the link that you will contact them ([email protected]) If you contact them let them know you are from me and explain to them all you need for the traveling to UK and I want to tell you that I will help you pay for the half payment that the agent ask you to pay for the visa and work permit here just to tell you how urgent I need you here and to assure you on how serious I am about you coming here to work for my family as an Aupair, the job is already yours.

Attached is my family pictures, hope you'll like them. I will be very grateful if you respond better to me..... You have nothing to worry about you will be treated like one of the family and you will have 5 days to work in a week and 2 days as your off day that is saturdays and sundays. You will have the opportunity to do what ever you want to for you own good on weekends...

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Warm regards from,
Mr David Welsh.
Advertisement

#11472 by bluecoms Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:21 pm
*** INFORMATION RECEIVED AWAITING PAYMENT INFORMATION***??
?? ??: GLOBAL TRAVELS([email protected])
?? ??: 2009? 6? 20? ??? ?? 8:34:28
?? ??: xxx

Dear xxxxxxxx ,

Thank you for choosing Global Travels, The total fee of £ 800.00 pounds include the total package with the Flight Ticket to Heath row Airport in United Kingdom.You are to make the payment of £ 800.00 through Western Union Money Transfer to the regional officer and here is the information below :

Name - Henry Hansen
Address - 17 Belvedere Road
city - St Albans
State - Kent
Country - United Kingdom

Kindly be informed that the £ 800.00 has been included with the Flight Ticket (British Airways) and the entire necessary Document(s) needed for the Work Permit .Once we received the funds,We will proceed with the processing of your Visa, It will only take 5 working days to grant the Visa from the British Home Office and a Scan Copy of your Visa will be sent to you via email,After that you will receive all your traveling documents at your doorstep with a confirmation note to get a UK STAMP on your Passport from the UK Embassy in United State

We await your next email with the Western Union Scan receipt.
N.B - Get back to us with the western union Scan receipt so we can start the VISA Processing .
GTA
Sina Fol

removed email address and name of poster -Jillian
#11493 by The Enchantress Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:33 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners bluecoms.

Because you have posted in "Is this a scam", my reply is yes definately a scam.

Please cease contact with these scammers and do not send money or personal information.

If you have any questions or concerns, please post, a support team member will help you in any way they can.

I will investigate and post proofs as time permits.

Thank You for posting this informaton, it will alert and save others from being scammed.

Please see our guide and advice on scams click here and an excellent overview on au pair scams click here

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#11495 by Arnold Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:25 pm
As Kate said, it's a scam
?? ??: GLOBAL TRAVELS([email protected])

This is a free email account.

Name - Henry Hansen
Address - 17 Belvedere Road
city - St Albans
State - Kent
Country - United Kingdom

St Albans isn't in Kent, which is a county. The UK doesn't have states.

United State
A common scammer mistake. It's the United States. The request for payment by Western Union makes it a scam. No genuine business would do this.

Edit to remove reference to poster's email address. -Jillian