Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#11474 by bluecoms Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:24 pm
We need an au pair / nanny urgently in the usa?
?? ??: lawrenceandfamily([email protected])
?? ??: 2009? 7? 5? ??? ?? 10:18:04
?? ??:
?? ?? 6?
Around ou...jpg (6.4 KB), i and my ...jpg (4.2 KB), my kids.jpg (5.5 KB), Your bed ...jpg (2.0 KB), i and my ...jpg (4.2 KB), my wife a...jpg (4.6 KB)

Hello,

I am Lawrence and the name of my kids are coren and smith aged 6 and 4. I and my wife work with gnld [ www.gnld.com ] and don't usually stay home till weekends. We live here in New York, USA. My kids are special to me and my wife. I am seeking an Au Pair who is honest, reliable, kind & considerate. I want an aupair nanny for them because they are the only one left at home whenever we are at work. We have a private room here in our house for our new nanny. I can afford to pay you $ 3,500 monthly and a daily pocket money of $ 80 for you to buy anything you wish. I will be glad to help you regarding your traveling documents where necessary. If you do not have a visa to be here, i want you to contact the travel agency that will process all your travel documents for you. Here is their contact e mail : [email protected] Contact them now regarding your visa and work permit and get back to me asap.

There is quite a lot of free time within the position - as the kids will be at school during the day. There is a TV, & 24 hours computer access, so you can stay in contact with your family. Remember that your working hours is just 8 hours per day and your responsibility in my house is just to take care of my kids, cooking ,taking them on shopping ,taking them to where the school bus will pick them up from which is just 3 km ahead from our home.We also have a car for you.I pref are a nanny that can start before the end of this month or next month, & preferably stay for between 1-12 months.I hope to hear from you soon. I attached some pictures for you and i will be glad if you can send me some pictures of yourself too so i can print them out and show my kids. I am sure that they will be very glad to see you.

Lawrence
Advertisement

#11491 by The Enchantress Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:32 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners bluecoms.

Because you have posted in "Is this a scam", my reply is yes definately a scam.

Please cease contact with these scammers and do not send money or personal information.

If you have any questions or concerns, please post, a support team member will help you in any way they can.

I will investigate and post proofs as time permits.

Thank You for posting this informaton, it will alert and save others from being scammed.

Please see our guide and advice on scams click here and an excellent overview on au pair scams click here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See this search for complaint on this scammer click here

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#11532 by Ralph Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:36 pm
Definate scam
a few tell tales signs and things to look out for

my kids are coren and smith aged 6 and 4

One of the kids name is Smith, now that is an unusual given name

I want an aupair nanny for them because they are the only one left at home whenever we are at work.

Sounds like he needs the au pair desperately, he is currently leaving them at home at age 4 and 6 while they both work

I can afford to pay you $ 3,500 monthly and a daily pocket money of $ 80

I will be glad to help you regarding your traveling documents where necessary

In fact, I am sure he will be insisting

i want you to contact the travel agency that will process all your travel documents for you.

This is where the scamming will begin

Here is their contact e mail : [email protected]

Use of a free email providor

Contact them now regarding your visa and work permit and get back to me asap.

It is the same group or person, besides, why wouldn't you use a travel agent that was local to you if you were travelling :?

TV, & 24 hours computer access, so you can stay in contact with your family. Remember that yourworking

This exact line appear in another post on this site viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2822