Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#11475 by bluecoms Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:24 pm
Family in UK Seeking Au Pair/Nann?
?? ??: David Guy([email protected])
?? ??: 2009? 6? 11? ??? ?? 11:20:17

?? ?? 1?
MrsJessic...JPG (21.4 KB)

Hello,
How are you doing today,Am Mrs Jessica David and my husband and i has made up our mind in looking for Au pair unfortunately has we were browsing then we came across your profile and we find you interesting as a good Au pair that we would really appreciate if you would like to take this opportunity to join out family.Our family is caring,lovely,generous,honest,warm, happy, and active living in a town where beautiful places to visit like museums, shopping, restaurants,sports activities places, ballet,parks,theater,zoo and many more activities places,Our house has a garden where children play,The environment has good weather,We are looking for a similar person to help us educate, entertaining and care for our children. We are looking for someone who is mature, warm,friendly,lovely,caring,generous,honest outgoing, positive, creative, respectful, and close to her own family. Since our children are young, we would especially like an Au pair with significant experience caring for our lovely children.We have 2 lovely children together Mick 5yrs and Sarah 7yrs and my Husband name is Mr David and he works as a software engineer while i works with a company as an accountant in the united Kingdom.We have a large and comfortable home and our Au pair has a large private bedroom,fully furnished,complete electronic system,Split Air conditioner, walk-in closet and a connecting private bathroom.Our family likes traveling,going out,going on vacations,going out to catch fun and going out for fun activities and we don't mind if Our au pair would be interested in joining us with any of our activities. We will be so excited if our au pair can share their cultural, historical,life style, and social experiences with our family.Our Children are happy and fun to be with.Sarah enjoys all kinds of play and activities. She loves to read books, paint, sing songs, dance, play with flash cards that have pictures of animals or other things on them, dress up in costumes, go to the zoo, watch Dora the Explorer or Sesame Street, and play at the playground. She has a lot of energy and enthusiasm and responds best to people who do too. Mick enjoy all kinds of play and activities,he is very gentle and like reading his books,he enjoys going on holidays.We will be offering you £2,500 Pounds salary and £100 Pounds weekly for your pocket money and we can also negotiate concerning the payment.We are very excited to share our home, lives, and culture with you if you are willing to be our Au pair. We look forward to helping you get to know the United Kingdom and the people and places that are part of our lives, as well learn about the country, culture and family in exchange. We are looking for someone to become part of our family, someone who will become a life-long friend and am sure you will be willing to tell us about your country too.Hopefully we wish you will have interest in being part of our family living at 10 Beaumont Park Essex,United Kingdom and we would like to know more about you and your family if you
don't mind tell us more about you and also email me with your phone number so My husband ( Mr David ) may call you at your convenience time or call he at +447031911577 and add my id to your msn [email protected] to do some chatting.
Wish you the best of luck,
Mrs Jessica David & Family
Advertisement

#11490 by The Enchantress Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:31 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners bluecoms.

Because you have posted in "Is this a scam", my reply is yes definately a scam.

Please cease contact with these scammers and do not send money or personal information.

If you have any questions or concerns, please post, a support team member will help you in any way they can.

I will investigate and post proofs as time permits.

Thank You for posting this informaton, it will alert and save others from being scammed.

Please see our guide and advice on scams click here and an excellent overview on au pair scams click here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This scam is using the same mail address as in this post here;

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3025

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.