Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#11479 by bluecoms Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:29 pm
Hello Aupair?
?? ??: Simeone Williams([email protected])
?? ??: 2009? 6? 28? ??? ?? 11:31:13
?? ??:

Hello Aupair
My name is Simeone Williams , I am a Fashion Designer Divorced with a kid Paul He is 7 years and we live in London UK, I am a very busy woman and I need a caring,gentle ,sociable person to take care of my darling boy while i am at work or when i am on my business trips, you take him to school and bring him back , and you try to make him comfortable and try in your very best to teach him many things you can . Salary pay will be 2120 pounds monthly and additional bonuses will be given to you depending on how diligent you are towards your work . You will have a room and Internet service and a car if you can drive for your day to day activities
Now to the issue of air ticket , work visa , work permit and every other documentation necessary for getting this job . I will shoulder all expenses so you will not need to worry about that but you will have to sign a contract letter and make a deposit fee of 475 pounds for my security and My Lawyer will take this into account too
The deposit money will be returned to you when you move over here in the UK, if you do not agree to this terms and conditions of work please do not bother to reply this email if you agree to this , i will be expecting your reply

Best Regards
Simeone Williams
Advertisement

#11488 by The Enchantress Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:29 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners bluecoms.

Because you have posted in "Is this a scam", my reply is yes definately a scam.

Please cease contact with these scammers and do not send money or personal information.

If you have any questions or concerns, please post, a support team member will help you in any way they can.

I will investigate and post proofs as time permits.

Thank You for posting this informaton, it will alert and save others from being scammed.

Please see our guide and advice on scams click here and an excellent overview on au pair scams click here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note this search on scammers "name" click here

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#15014 by little.elephant007 Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:32 am
Hello,
I would be happy if you could help me with this person ([email protected]). I was so silly to send the money and now I am in debts and trouble :(. I have contacted the Criminal Investigation Police. They need as much information as possible, so I would like to ask you if you know something about this person and could you share it.

Kind regards
little elephant
#15015 by Ralph Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:46 am
Hi Little Elephant

Welcome to Scamwarners

I am sorry to find that you have been scammed, there is a good chance we can find more information but we are going to need a lot more from you

This thread will explain what to provide us with and how viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3561

Plase take a look through and provide us with as much as you can

Just adding, this link should be helpful to you as well viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3019
#15017 by Arnold Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:15 am
I'm sorry to hear your story. As Ralph has said, we know of one scammer advertising for a nanny or au-pair.
I've also found this http://www.inetgiant.com/AdDetails/1907422
JOB DESCRIPTION ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS RECEIVE THESE PAYMENTS FROM OUR CLIENTS IN THE STATES AND GET THEM CASHED AT YOUR BANK, THEN DEDUCT YOUR PERCENTAGE (10% OF EACH PAYMENT) AND FORWARD THE BALANCE OVER TO THE COMPANY'S FINANCE DIRECTOR VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION.

Is this what happened to you? http://www.wingas.de is genuine and owned by a genuine company, but scammers often misuse the names of real businesses.
I'm afraid that once you've been scammed, there isn't much we or the police can do. The scammer is very likely to be working anonymously from a West African Internet cafe. The fake checks are probably issued by another of his victims who think they have a legitimate job.
This isn't what you want to hear, but there is no chance of getting your money back, and USA victims of this scam can find themselves in legal trouble.