Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#11481 by bluecoms Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:40 pm
Aupair Needed Asap {Mr David Woodruff 's}?
?? ??: David Woodruff([email protected])
?? ??: 2009? 7? 1? ??? ?? 10:50:11
?? ??: [email protected]

Hello Au pair, I am Mr. David Woodruff, 40 Years Old from United Kingdom I work with Scotties Multimedia Consultant in United Kingdom and I don't usually stay home unless during weekends. My contact address is 202-206 Regent Street, London W1R 7DD, United Kingdom and my phone number is +447024054549. I have just two kids which names are Philip and Linda and there ages are 3 years and 5 years old. I want an Au pair nanny for them because they are the only one left at home after their Mother divorced me for another man, well that's a long story. Your duties will be taking the kids to school and bringing them back home, play with them, go to museums, playground, watching movies, prepare/serving their snacks and foods. You will have your Private Room which will have Bathroom, Toilet, Television, Air-Conditional. You will have access to the Internet and a Telephone at home to get in touch with your friends and loved ones. You will be having Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays as your off days, so to enable you have enough time for yourself. As for your salary, I will be paying you 1,800 Pounds every 4 weeks and a pocket fee of 400 Pounds weekly which I suppose should be Okay by you and as regard to my family picture, my scanner is currently bad. I will try to go to the cybercafe so I can get it scanned then email them to you Okay... I hope to read from you soon. Here is my new Email [email protected]. David Woodruff --David WoodruffScotties Multimedia Consultant202-206 Regent Street,London W1R 7DD,United Kingdom
Advertisement

#11486 by The Enchantress Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:28 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners bluecoms.

Because you have posted in "Is this a scam", my reply is yes definately a scam.

Please cease contact with these scammers and do not send money or personal information.

If you have any questions or concerns, please post, a support team member will help you in any way they can.

I will investigate and post proofs as time permits.

Thank You for posting this informaton, it will alert and save others from being scammed.

Please see our guide and advice on scams click here and an excellent overview on au pair scams click here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See this search of scammer telephone number click here

Links to other au pair scams using other supposed addresses;

3 Marlborough Lane , Bath , Somerset , BA1 2NQ
11 Chiswick Tce, Acton Lane London London, W4 W4 5LY

Also note - the phone number is a UK redirect to anywhere in the world - and not proof of being UK based.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.