Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#11483 by bluecoms Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:47 pm
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 12:45:29 +0100
Subject: Nanny/Aupair Needed
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Aupair

I am Shelly Brown the secretary of Mr Avery Harrison from United Kingdom, he is a
Chemical Engineer and his wife Mrs Marry Harrison is a banker, They have two kids Daniel 4
years and Bill 2 years, They have a very busy family and do alot of traveling due to
the nature of their job and his wife on the other hand closes late at work, They need a
truth worthy and friendly person to take care of our kids in their absence. They need
you to take the kids to school and bring them back home,, their kids also like
picnics and having fun so you will be a full part of the family and have to take
them to movies and picnic once a while, their kids really liked their last aupair
because she was friendly and took them picnicking.They will be expecting your mail
to know if you have a Working Visa to work legally in UK and if you can drive to
know if you will make use of their spare car but if not that is not a problem, They
would get a driver for you. They will also like to know when you will be available to
come over and the duration you can spend with my family. They will be paying you
2,100 GBPounds every 4 weeks and a pocket fee of 150 GBPounds weekly
They have two extra rooms in their house if you will like to use that in their house,
and also they have a spare Toyota car for you and a driver and if you will like a smaller one that wont be a problem at all.
They hope to hear from you soon.
Its important to please make your reply to boss email on
[email protected]
Best Regard
Avery Harrison Family cares

Removed poster's email address -Jillian
Advertisement

#11484 by The Enchantress Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:26 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners bluecoms.

Because you have posted in "Is this a scam", my reply is yes definately a scam.

Please cease contact with these scammers and do not send money or personal information.

If you have any questions or concerns, please post, a support team member will help you in any way they can.

I will investigate and post proofs as time permits.

Thank You for posting this informaton, it will alert and save others from being scammed.

Please see our guide and advice on scams click here and an excellent overview on au pair scams click here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.findaupair.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=7&TopicID=5391&PagePosition=1

Email from Shelly Brown

Hello Aupair

I am Shelly Brown the secretary of Mr Avery Harrison from United Kingdom, he is a
Chemical Engineer and his wife Mrs Marry Harrison is a banker, They have two kids Daniel 4
years and Bill 2 years, They have a very busy family and do alot of traveling due to
the nature of their job and his wife on the other hand closes late at work, They need a
truth worthy and friendly person to take care of our kids in their absence. They need
you to take the kids to school and bring them back home,, their kids also like
picnics and having fun so you will be a full part of the family and have to take
them to movies and picnic once a while, their kids really liked their last aupair
because she was friendly and took them picnicking.They will be expecting your mail
to know if you have a Working Visa to work legally in UK and if you can drive to
know if you will make use of their spare car but if not that is not a problem, They
would get a driver for you. They will also like to know when you will be available to
come over and the duration you can spend with my family. They will be paying you
3,800 GBPounds every 4 weeks and a pocket fee of 350 GBPounds weekly
They have two extra rooms in their house if you will like to use that in their house,
and also they have a spare Toyota car for you and a driver and if you will like a smaller one that
wont be a problem at all.
They hope to hear from you soon.
Best Regard
Avery Harrison Family cares

Note this comment;

I googled this agency and it is genuine however the address that the travel manger told me was diffrent from the real physical address of the travel agency. Econo Travel agency should be aware that someone is using their name for Fraud. I am already ready to send money to them when I found this forum. Thank you for this. At least now, I know they are not genuine. Below are the emails I received from these people. Beware of them!!!!

Further mails from this scammer;

Well our home is located in Manchester ,am sure you will find the city very welcoming and exciting.Okay, am very happy that you want to work with my family, as i have told you earlier that the secret to my kids happiness is by being a friend to them and taking them out so you will have to do that alot.
My last aupair left because she got married this last december to a British in the UK, my family all went for her wedding and it was an interesting moments and we are already missing her so we want a replacement urgently. you will have free periods on weekends because my wife will be at home to take care of the kids, you will also have freedom of public holidays, the work is of no stress as you will only have to take the kids to school around 8am and pick them up 4pm on schooling days and from 8am-4pm, you will be free and you can use your free period for what ever you prefer(reading,schooling or languagelearning), while during holiday, my kids attend pre-school lessons so you will have to take them there also but that takes lesser time and they spend a maximum of 3 hours. I know a traveling agency, good and respected, they help us with traveling and they helped our last aupair, you can contact them ([email protected]) to email you so that they can
explain to you all the requirements that is necessary and importants to comedown to the UK,they will help you with traveling and coming over to be with my family, send a mail to them and tell them that you are from Harrison Family and they will need your traveling documents.
I will like to hear from you about what the agency has said. please let me be aware of it so that everything can work as we have bothplanned.. I will like to hear from you about what the agency has said. Hope to hear from you soon .
kind Regard.
Avery Harrison Family Cares.

Email from the Travel Agency;

Dear xxxxx,
E.T.A Management wishes to thank you for contacting us regarding the arrangement of your traveling documents to the UK once again. We promise to Offer you the best which you will be Glad you did. It was Indicated in your E-mail that you have been told by your Host Family who asked you to contact us. We promise never to disappoint you as we have never disappointed your host family either. We would request that you provide us with the following and fill the attached form in this message so that the documentation will start immediately. We would get your Visa,work permit, flight ticket, medical insurance, tax clearance and other documents within 5 working days as soon as we receive these informations from you .

- Full Name

-Mailing Address

-Phone Number

-Nationality

-Scanned Passport Photo page

-A Total of 1250 Pounds payable to our cash office via western union money transfer so as to enable us process the necessary Documents for the insurance for you to Travel down here to UK,Family visitors visa,work permit, Flight ticket,medical insurance and all other necessary documents as well.

All Documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office after which will be forwarded to the British High Commission for verification. Also, some Copies of this Document(s) will also be sent to you. We will like you to get back to us as soon as possible.
We will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary Details.

In anticipation of your response

Yours Faithfully,
Steven Crow
Travel Manager
Econo Travel Agency

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.