Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#28354 by Breakwind Mon May 10, 2010 1:04 pm
IP - 82.128.38.228 - NIGERIA

Another scammer spoofing the 'from' address, and the reply-to address is actually a Polish email address:
[email protected]

From Federal Bureau of Investigation Sun May 9 17:43:30 2010
X-Apparently-To: <snip> via 76.13.12.148; Sun, 09 May 2010 14:15:35 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 217.149.192.18
X-YMailISG:<snip>
X-Originating-IP: [217.149.192.18]
Authentication-Results: mta1090.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=ic.fbi.gov; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=ic.fbi.gov; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO smtp20.nijmegen.internl.net) (217.149.192.18) by mta1090.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 09 May 2010 14:15:33 -0700
Received: from User ([82.128.38.228]) (authenticated bits=0) by smtp20.nijmegen.internl.net (8.13.8/2.04) with ESMTP id o49LCfVI000677; Sun, 9 May 2010 23:12:48 +0200 (CEST)
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
From: "Federal Bureau of Investigation"<[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
Subject: Over Due Fund Payment Notification
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 22:13:30 +0430
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
X-Language-Detected: en
X-Spam-Scanned: InterNLnet Mail Scan System V2.03
X-Spam-Level: **
X-Spam-Score: 2.1
X-Spam-Report: 0.0 MISSING_MID Missing Message-Id: header -0.0 NO_RELAYS Informational: message was not relayed via SMTP 1.6 MISSING_HEADERS Missing To: header 0.5 INN_SPAMWORDS Message contains possible spamwords -0.0 NO_RECEIVED Informational: message has no Received headers 0.0 INN_NONNLRELAY Non NL relay
Content-Length: 3328

Federal Bureau of Investigation
FBI Seattle Division
1110 Third Avenue
Seattle, Washington 98101-2904

Payment Code: R5109176K
Reg No: 132731593

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has discovered through our intelligence Monitoring Network that you are eligible to receive the sum of $7,500,00.00 USD regarding to an over-due Inheritance/Award payment which was fully endorsed to be paid in your favor.

Therefore, the FBI Seattle Division in conjunction with the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Has screened through our variousMonitoring Networks and has been confirmed and notified that the transaction you have with the Financial Institution is Legal and you have the Lawful Right to claim your due fund.

Basically, there are three (3) options for you to get your fund transferred to you. These options includes 1. Bank To Bank Transfer 2. Bank Account Opening 3. ATM Card Payment.

You are to make your preferred and affordable choice from the three options below:

Option (1)
Bank To Bank Transfer: This is a direct electronic transfer that will enable you receive the sum of money in any account that you will provide for this Bank to effect the transfer as it is always done electronically. It will take three (3) business days to reflect in the account that you will provide.

Cost of transfer:…………….$100
VAT:………………………..$20
Insurance:…………………..$45
Total:……………………….$165

Option (2)
Bank Account Opening: You will have to open a new Bank account here and it will be registered for international transfer and you can make an online transfer as it will take 24Hours to get the account done.

Account Opening:………………$50
VAT:…………………………$20
Non Residential Permit:………..$95
Insurance:……………………$45
Total:………………………..$210

Option (3)
Client Card Payment: You will have to receive an ATM Card and approved clearance documents this will take two (2) business days to deliver to your doorstep. We will have to use our courier company to deliver the parcel to your location.

Post Fee:……………………$43
VAT:………………………..$20
Insurance:…………………..$45
Total:……………………….$108

Please respond to this email by making a selection from the (3) options above.

Note: Your funds are protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it can be remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the Funds and hence must be provided by you before your fund is transferred to you.

The payment for any of the above options should be sent via Western Union Money Transfer OR Money Gram in the name of head of operation Mr. David Wills.

Find below the payment information.

Name of receiver: David Wills
Office Address: Plot 143, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos 23401 Nigeria.
Text Question: In God
Answer: We Trust

Name of Sender:…………………
Address of Sender:………………
MTCN#………………………….

Please contact the Head of Operations Rev. James Smith Access Bank Plc. As soon you make the payment.

Rev. James Smith(Head of Operations)
International Remittance Department
Telephone: +234 709 043 4091
Email: [email protected]

As soon as he receive your payment, he shall proceed with your fund transfer immediately.

We anticipate your prompt response.

Sincerely,

Steven M. Dean (Assistant Special Agent-in-Charge)
cc Robert Mueller (FBI Director)
Advertisement

#29581 by David Jansen Sun May 30, 2010 12:54 pm
Return-Path: <mueller.cv

@ic.fbi.gov

>
Received: from mtain-mc02.r1000.mx.aol.com

(mtain-mc02.r1000.mx.aol.com

[172.29.96.74]) by air-da05.mail.aol.com

(v129.4) with ESMTP id
MAILINDA054-86654bfa0ea232b; Mon, 24 May 2010 01:29:06 -0400
Received: from smtp28.orange.fr

(smtp28.orange.fr

[80.12.242.99])
by mtain-mc02.r1000.mx.aol.com

(Internet Inbound) with ESMTP id
B93223800004C
for <>; Mon, 24 May 2010 01:29:05 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from me-wanadoo.net

(localhost [127.0.0.1])
by mwinf2802.orange.fr

(SMTP Server) with ESMTP id 2A6EE8000799;
Mon, 24 May 2010 07:29:05 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from me-wanadoo.net

(localhost [127.0.0.1])
by mwinf2802.orange.fr

(SMTP Server) with ESMTP id 143978000776;
Mon, 24 May 2010 07:29:05 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from User (APoitiers-551-1-111-37.w81-49.abo.wanadoo.fr

[81.49.94.37])
by mwinf2802.orange.fr

(SMTP Server) with ESMTP id BF41180004F7;
Mon, 24 May 2010 07:28:17 +0200 (CEST)
X-ME-UUID: [email protected]
X-ME-User-Auth: [email protected]

@ic.fbi.gov

>
Subject: Beneficiary
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 11:03:31 +0530
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 1
X-MSMail-Priority: High
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
x-aol-global-disposition: S
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d604a4bfa0ea13ff7
X-AOL-IP: 80.12.242.99

-----Original Message-----
From: FBI Director Robert S.Mueller [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 10:34 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Beneficiary
Importance: High

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have
thoroughly Investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network
System that you are having an illegal Transaction with Impostors claiming to
be Prof. Charles C. Soludo of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick
Aziza, MrFrank Nweke, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, kelvin
Young of HSBC,Ben of Fedex,Ibrahim Sule,Larry Christopher, Puppy Scammers
are impostors claiming to be the Federal Bureau Of Investigation. During our
Investigation, we noticed that the reason why you have not received your
payment is because you have not fulfilled your Financial Obligation given to
you in respect of your Contract/Inheritance Payment.

Therefore, we have contacted the Federal Ministry Of Finance on your behalf
and they have brought a solution to your problem by cordinating your payment
in total USD$11,000.000.00 in an ATM CARD which you can use to withdraw
money from any ATM MACHINE CENTER anywhere in the world with a maximum of
$4,000 to $5,000 United States Dollars daily. You now have the lawful right
to claim your fund in an ATM CARD.

Since the Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved in this transaction,
you have to be rest assured for this is 100% risk free it is our duty to
protect the American Citizens. All I want you to do is to contact the ATM
CARD CENTER via email for their requirements to proceed and procure your
Approval Slip on your behalf which will cost you $110.00 only and note that
your Approval Slip which contains details of the agent who will process your
transaction.

CONTACT INFORMATION
NAME: Mike Williams
EMAIL:[email protected]
Telephone Number: +234-803-357-0260

You are adviced to contact Mr mike williams with the informations as stated
below:

Your full Name..
Your Address:..............
Home/Cell Phone:..............

So your files would be updated after which he will send the payment
informations which you'll use in making payment of $110.00 via Western Union
Money Transfer or Money Gram Transfer for the procurement of your Approval
Slip after which the delivery of your ATM CARD will be effected to your
designated home address without any further delay.

We order you get back to this office after you have contacted the ATM SWIFT
CARD CENTER and we do await your response so we can move on with our
Investigation and make sure your ATM SWIFT CARD gets to you.

Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

FBI Director Robert S.Mueller III.

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming
to

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
#40430 by Kenneth Lin Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:15 am
This person name LEE HONG HNG or HENRY LEE sometimes using the name known as DR GIGI LEE in Indonesia. whom the idiot want to defraud or 55, 000Euro He asked me to send the money before he could open up to me on my request for US$50million loan as underwriter fee and I persuaded him to give his fool detail so that we can check up the genuiness of his claim and organization he refused claiming to belong to him, BENTLEY COMODITY FUND, BENTLEY ASSET MANAGEMENT ,BENTLEY PROJECT MANAGEMENT at Singapore before I could even get this site, we have drag this for 8months before I ask him to stop sending me mail if he cannot complaining to the request in other for me to check him out. he asked people to call his number 0065 9001-5498 worldphone , 0065 9828-8848 landline , 0065 6234-3066 faxline but there is no time you call him that he will not pick and send him mail any time any day he will reply with 20-30 minutes and that is where I started suspecting him that this is one man show and told myself I need to be careful. “

This person alway STOLEN people money with his sweet talk and promise Moon and Sky, make sure you are not CON by this man, whom claim can open the LC , SBLC , BG and all the nonsense from Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Standard Chartered Singapore , Hong Kong. Ask up front money and run away. The BIG FRAUD AND SCAM people in SINGAPORE. Once you check in , you will never check out from his fraud. THE BIGGEST CON-MAN IN SINGAPORE
#40635 by fernanb8521 Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:29 am
The mission of FBI is to protect and defend against terrorist and foreign threats and it's really a shame that these scammers use their name in vain. The best thing to do whenever you receive messages like this one is to forward it directly to FBI authorities. They have the power to investigate and locate these perpetrators and end their hoax. FBI have these special branch which they call IC3(Internet Crime Complaint Center) in response to the ever growing internet related crimes.
#42291 by John Pong Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:50 am
Kenneth Lin wrote:This person name LEE HONG HNG or HENRY LEE sometimes using the name known as DR GIGI LEE in Indonesia. whom the idiot want to defraud or 55, 000Euro He asked me to send the money before he could open up to me on my request for US$50million loan as underwriter fee and I persuaded him to give his fool detail so that we can check up the genuiness of his claim and organization he refused claiming to belong to him, BENTLEY COMODITY FUND, BENTLEY ASSET MANAGEMENT ,BENTLEY PROJECT MANAGEMENT at Singapore before I could even get this site, we have drag this for 8months before I ask him to stop sending me mail if he cannot complaining to the request in other for me to check him out. he asked people to call his number 0065 9001-5498 worldphone , 0065 9828-8848 landline , 0065 6234-3066 faxline but there is no time you call him that he will not pick and send him mail any time any day he will reply with 20-30 minutes and that is where I started suspecting him that this is one man show and told myself I need to be careful. “

This person alway STOLEN people money with his sweet talk and promise Moon and Sky, make sure you are not CON by this man, whom claim can open the LC , SBLC , BG and all the nonsense from Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Standard Chartered Singapore , Hong Kong. Ask up front money and run away. The BIG FRAUD AND SCAM people in SINGAPORE. Once you check in , you will never check out from his fraud. THE BIGGEST CON-MAN IN SINGAPORE

So did you offer him a success fee, instead of upfront payment.
#42376 by Bubbles Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:32 am
^^It is just best to walk away from these. Post them here and delete any further messages from them.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#47534 by gc_orlando Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:15 pm
I received the following email today. It is hard to believe that anyone actually responds to these things, but I know several people who have been ripped off by similar scams. Hopefully, posting the message here will prevent someone else from falling victim to this scam. -gc

Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 02:16:15 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: FINAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION!! (ACT FAST)....
To: xxxxxxxxxxxx

ROBERT MUELLER III.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON D.C.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET.

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,

We believe this notification meet you in a very good present state of mind and health.The Federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington,D.C in conjunction with some other relevant Investigations Agencies here in the United states of America have recently been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network that you presently have a transaction going on with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as regard to your over-due contract payment which was fully endorsed in your favor accordingly. It might interest you to know that we have taken out time in screening through this project as stipulated on our protoco of operation and have finally confirmed that your contract payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay. Having said all this, we will further advise that you go ahead in dealing with the Central Bank office accordingly as we will be monitoring all
their services with yo
u as

In addition, also be informed that we recently had a meeting with the Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, in the person of Mr Sanusi Lamido and Mr. Paul Jones along with some of the top officials of the ministry regarding your case and they made us to understand that your file has been held in a base depending on when you personally come for the claim. They also told us that the only problem they are facing right now is that some unscrupulous element are using this project as an avenue to scam innocent people off their hard earned money by impersonating the Executive Governor and the Central Bank office. We were also made to understand that a lady with name Mrs. Joan C.Bailey from OHIO has already contacted them and also presented to them all the necessary
documentations evidencing your claim purported to have been signed personally by you prior to the release of your contract fund valued at about US$8,000,000.00 (Eight million united states dollars),and as soon as i have received an immediate response from you do note that we shall begin with the process of the transfer of your funds to your mailing or address.

We was further informed that we should warn our dear citizens who must have been informed of the contract payment which was awarded to them from the Central Bank of Nigeria, to be very careful prior to this irregularities so that they don't fall victim to this ugly circumstance.And should in case you are already dealing with anybody or office claiming to be from the Central Bank of Nigeria,you are further advised to STOP further contact with them in your best interest and then contact immediately the real office of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) only
with the below informations accordingly:

NAME: MR.SANUSI LAMIDO
OFFICE ADDRESS: Central Bank of Nigeria,
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone, Abuja, Federal.
Capital Territory, Nigeria.
Email:[email protected]

NOTE: In your best interest, any message that doesn't come from the above email address and phone number should not be replied to and should be disregarded accordingly for security reasons. Meanwhile, we will advise that you contact the Governor of the Central Bank immediately with the above email address and request that they attend to your payment file as directed, so as to enable you receive your contract fund accordingly.

To this effect, you are required to reconfirm and authenticate your given particulars below for certainty and onward processing and release of you funds as we may not be held liable for any wrong payment.

FULL NAMES: __________________________________
CITY: _________________________
STATE: __________________________________
ZIP: ______________
COUNTRY________________________________
SEX: _______________
TELEPHONE NUMBER: _____________________

Ensure you follow all their procedure as may be required by them as that will further help hasten up the whole procedures as regard to the transfer of yourfund to you as designated. Also have in mind that the Central Bank of Nigeria equally have their own protocol of operation as stipulated on their banking terms, so delay could be very dangerous.

Once again, we will advise that you contact them with the above email address and make sure you forward to them all the necessary information which they may require from you prior to the release of your fund to you accordingly. All
modalities has already been worked out even before you were contacted and note that we will be monitoring all your dealings with them as you proceed so you don't have anything to worry about.

All we require from you henceforth is an update so as to enable us be on track with you and the Central Bank of Nigeria. Without wasting much time,will want you to contact them immediately with the above email address so as to enable them attend to your case accordingly without any further delay as time is already running out. Should in case you need any more informations in regard to this notification, feel free to get back to us on this email so that we can brief you more as we are here to guide you during and after this project has been completely perfected and you have received your contract fund as stated.

Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation in advance as we earnestly await your urgent response to this matter.

Best Regards,

Robert S. Mueller III.
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
J. Edgar Hoover Building.
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
[email protected]
#59614 by Con Warner Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:33 pm
From: "Federal Bureau of Investigation"<[email protected]>
Date: July 21, 2011 11:11
Subject: OFFICIAL NOTICE ( Read The Message Attached For Detail )

Urgent attention

I am special Agent Amy Jo Lyons from the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Inspection Division. We have just intercepted and confiscated two (2) trunk boxes at JFK airport in New York, and are on the verge of moving it to our Bureau Head Quarters.

We have scanned the said boxes, and have found it to contain a total sum of USD4.1M and also backup document which bears your name as the receiver of the money contained in the boxes. Investigations carried out on the diplomat who accompanied the boxes into the United States has it that he was to deliver these funds to your residence as your contract/inheritance payment which was due you from the office of Finance Minister of the Federal Government of Nigeria.

We cross-checked all legal documentation in the boxes, and were about to release the consignment to the diplomat, when we found out that the boxes is lacking one very important documentation which as a result, the boxes have been confiscated until the required document is provided.

According to section 229 subsection 31 of the 1991 constitution on release of unclaimed consignment payment, your consignment lacks funds ownership certificate and for that reason you must contact me for direction on how to procure this certificate, so that your consignment can be legally cleared and okay for delivery to you.

You are required to contact this bureau within 72hours or we would take it that you do not want your consignment, and would move it to the treasury

Also, you must not contact any other bank for any payment, because your payment is here in care of our storage vault team and will be released to you once you follow my directions.

Agent Amy Jo Lyons
Assistant Director, Inspection Division
FBI Headquarters
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001, USA

Latest updates regarding Internet Fraud: http://www.antifraudnews.com
#60633 by Dollarguy Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:17 am
My complaint involves a Fake Government Regulator, gov.secfc.com, and a Fake Law firm, Crest Trust Management, LLC, which called my mom (in the UK) and claimed to represent the American FBI.

They called asking that we pay them an advance fee, in an SEC case, which the FBI is supposedly investigating.

The fake SEC:

Securities and Financial Commission (SECFC )
735 3rd Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104-1802
TEL: +1 206-801-3381
FAX: +1 206-299-9494
EMAIL: [email protected]

and, the Fake FBI:

Crest Trust Management, LLC
721 2nd Avenue Seattle,WA 98104-1701, USA
Tel +1 206 237 0051
Fax: +1-206-299-9749

The caller identified himself as Mr. Richard Taylor, and explained that he was an FBI investigator, and that he was part of a team set up between the SEC and the FBI and Crest Trust Management.

Mr. Taylor gave http://gov.secfc.com as his SEC partner. Problem is, that website is a “dot.com”, not a “dot.gov”. Also, based on the time that Mr. Taylor called my mom in the UK, it would have been half past midnight in the USA.

Just another advance fee fraud scam, I suppose.

Has anyone else received these same calls?
#60643 by Michael Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:11 am
Hi Dollarguy, could you please forward those emails to my mail address? We'll try to get the website closed down.

Account inactive - messages are not being monitored
#61099 by David Jansen Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:19 am
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 20:39:24 -0700
Subject: I am responding to your email ...
To:

Attention:

Greetings to you and your family, let me start by introducing myself.
I am Mr Kelvin Williams a Representative of the Federal Bureau Of
Investigation (FBI) Currently in Nigeria to fight against internet
frauds. I was assigned by the (FBI) Director Mr Robert Mueller, to
come to Nigeria and help scam victims, and people who are yet to
receive their funds.

Please note, I will advice you to stop dealings with those people who
are contacting you telling you that your funds are in their
possession, because they are not who they say they are.

Your funds worth the sum of US$2,500,000.00 ( Two Million Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars ) is in our custody and I will assist
you in getting it, the same way I assisted Mrs. Joan Goforth, and so
many citizens like you.

Therefore I want to inform you that you are require to make a payment
of US$390 for the paper work as Mrs. Joan Goforth or who ever
directed you to me must have informed you about the US$390 for the
paper work.

Also be inform that your funds will be transfer into your local bank
account as soon as the paper work is processed Or if you have any
other choice that you wish to receive your funds, do not hesitate to
inform you and I will do as you preferred to.

So if you are ready to make the payment I want you to update your
funds file with the below information.

Full Names:
Address:
House Phone#:
Cell Phone#:

As soon as the above details are updated by you, I will give you
instructions on how to make the payment of US$390 for the paper works
and legal documentation.

When the payment is made, I will get the documents done then the
release of your funds will commence immediately without any delay

Important Notice; Do not respond to any emails apart from myself, and
forward all further emails you get from those scammers to me, so I can
work with the local police, the FBI and Interpol to bring them down.
They are impostors, and their fraudulent activities is bringing a bad
name to this world,

Note: I have attached my (FBI) identification card to you, for you to
know that I am the real person for you to contact.

I wait to here from you as soon as you can, You are free to call me
on +234-7054068643) for more details.

Yours in Service,

Mr. Kelvin Williams.
( FBI ) Representative
( Compensation Officer )
Direct Phone Number: ( +234-7054068643)

NOTE THE TOTAL MONEY NEEDED TO GET THE PAPER WORK TO CLAIM YOUR FUNDS
IS US$390 OR I WOULD PREFER IF YOU CAN TRAVEL DOWN TO GET THE
DOCUMENTS YOURSELF LIKE MRS. JOAN GOFORTH DID AND I WILL BE VERY GLAD
TO MEET YOU IN PERSON.

#67277 by David Jansen Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:48 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2011/9/2
Subject: FBI Headquarters
To:

Anti-Terrorist and Money Laundry Crimes Division
FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover building 935
Pennsylvania avenue, NW Washington,
D.C. 20535-0001

Attention:

This is an official advice from the FBI, Foreign Remittance/Telegraphic Dept.(FRTD), it has come to our notice that the ADB (African Development Bank) and C.B.N (CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA) Africa has released your part of inheritance/contract payment of 10,500,000.00 U.S dollars into a bank in your name as the beneficiary.

The bank in Africa knowing fully well that they do not have enough facilities to effect this payment from Europe to your account, used what we know as a secret diplomatic transit payment S.T.D.P to pay this fund through wire transfer. They are still waiting for final confirmation from you on the already transferred funds, to enable them crediting into your account accordingly. Secret diplomatic transfer payment are normally funds related to drug/terrorist and money laundry system of payment, why must your payment be made in such secret transfer , if your transaction is legitimate and not related to drug/terrorist and money laundry, why can't the bank in Africa via Europe effect direct transfer into your account than secret diplomatic payment transfer.

Due to the increased difficulties and unnecessary scrutiny by the American authorities when funds come from through such payment process from Europe, Africa and Middle East, based on the records we had in the past always identified such method of payment as drug/ terrorist/money laundry funds, to avoid problem with the US government as soon as these funds reflect in your account in the U.S.A, it is our mandatory obligations to ascertain the documentation and certification of this funds before the final crediting into your account.

We advice you contact us immediately, as the funds have been stopped and held in our custody pending when you were able to provide us with a diplomatic immunity seal of transfer (dist) within 3 days from the United Nation international fund monitory unit (UNIFMU) that authorize the transfer and certified that the funds originated from Africa and middle east is free from terrorist/drug and money laundry or we shall confiscate the payment. We will allow the funds to be release into your account immediately you make provision the required document.

You will be directed where and how to get the document if it is not in your possession.

Yours faithfully,

FBI director
Robert s. Mueller iii

#73745 by Lindsey777 Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:43 pm
Here's one I received! DO THEY EVER STOP????

Anti-Terrorist and International Fraud Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
935 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20535

ATTN: BENEFICIARY

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an Investigation with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you legally won the sum of $800,000.00 USD. from a Lottery Company outside the United States of America. During our investigation we discovered that your e-mail won the money from an Online Balloting System and we have authorized this winning to be paid to you via a Certified Cashier's Check.

Normally, it will take up to 10 business days for an International Check to be cashed by your local banks. We have successfully notified this company on your behalf that funds are to be drawn from a registered bank within the United States Of America so as to enable you cash the check instantly without any delay, henceforth the stated amount of $800,000.00 USD. has been deposited with Bank Of America.

We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been deposited at Bank Of America you will be required to settle the following bills directly to the Lottery Agent in-charge of this transaction whom is located in Lagos, Nigeria. According to our discoveries, you were required to pay for the following -

(1) Deposit Fee's ( Fee's paid by the company for the deposit into an American Bank which is - Bank Of America )
(2) Cashier's Check Conversion Fee ( Fee for converting the Wire Transfer payment into a Certified Cashier's Check )

The total amount for everything is $580.00 (Five Hundred and Eighty-US Dollars). We have tried our possible best to indicate that this $580.00 should be deducted from your winning prize but we found out that the funds have already been deposited at Bank Of America and cannot be accessed by anyone apart from you, the winner; therefore you will be required to pay the required fee's to the Agent in-charge of this transaction via Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram.

In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge ( SAMUEL OLIVER ) via e-mail. Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

CONTACT AGENT NAME: SAMUEL OLIVER

E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

You will also be required to request Western Union details on how to send the required $580.00 in order to immediately ship your prize of $800,000.00 USD via Certified Cashier's Check drawn from Bank Of America, also include the following transaction code in order for him to immediately identify this transaction : EA2948-910.

This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau Of Investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $580.00 ONLY to Mr. Samuel Oliver via information in which he shall send to you, if you do not receive your winning prize of $800,000.00 we shall be held responsible for the loss and this shall invite a penalty of $3,000 which will be made PAYABLE ONLY to you (The Winner).

Please find below an authorized signature which has been signed by the FBI Director- Robert Mueller, also below is the FBI NSB (National Security

FBI Director
Robert Mueller.
NSB Seal
Authorized Signature

NOTE: In order to ensure your check gets delivered to you ASAP, you are advised to immediately contact Mr. Samuel Oliver via contact information provided above and make the required payment of $580.00 to information in which he shall provide to you for the processing and conversion fee.
#85526 by vonpaso xlura Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:32 pm
Illogical and loony. Source is Lagos, Nigeria, not FBI.

From [email protected] Mon, 6 Feb 2012 11:46:14 -0500
Received: from kiwi.safe-mail.net ([192.168.13.72])
by tapuz.safe-mail.net with smlocal (smtas 1.2);
Mon, 6 Feb 2012 11:46:34 -0500
DomainKey-Status: good (no-policy)
X-SMTests: G00smp0i0b0ar00u
Received: from nm7-vm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.91.167])
by kiwi.safe-mail.net with esmtp (smtpd 1.0)
id N1W-LWsMGlQlmm
for ???; Mon, 6 Feb 2012 11:46:14 -0500
Received-SPF: no-spf
Received: from [98.138.90.54] by nm7.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Feb 2012 16:46:12 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.235] by tm7.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Feb 2012 16:46:12 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1035.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Feb 2012 16:46:12 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 32459 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Feb 2012 16:46:12 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ovi.com; s=s1024; t=1328546772; bh=ZkRIOf2ZuCdmdE+4XMoLm9hf+jElBa+3fIz46Ak+hfw=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=???
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=ovi.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=???
X-YMail-OSG: 8HjzyYgVM1nbw9.l5PRBz9MSe8FMRsdsTagLZyxBetitPq1
vS9uDLwiwbE9.NBZHRN4IeyvxYPnCsqqL.yPEvdAGC5qnYEAXIEAc8TM9cRF
hVneUK0Y8O7FrwNysUSqkimM1JeefoV.wSu10f5Uzq2rj2yQKLpPlSuwV2ul
0uPD5CGq8B9IDxg4LVNS4CcuEU9KO9KuO6lCnVuxbTOY0Y1.kqUoECk02XCP
i8L125nr8WMN8ccOETnyRL6.4PghjOGzNwZaemNoT8AVFaVaIeyaccgraQh.
WL96omv0eoSJ_cj4UQoy_0YiVbJZaiottofBOcXD2m99PpEV0JK4OTWC72V1
4.v4UxhXjumxMp461JuIsxWakpIhvXKL0L0_p0CAp5m5Q02pOK4hGMcmA8SI
XneeOGJwHSdHiOxsEeecQie394h5Yfk8MBl86mOXbeW_tPXGQ3dtNVrD2xYz
_dT2CMCB3x26scmq68H65g8I6X.u6gamKTVR1wzO_0TJ6qQD9BVCAaamlbP6
g3ul_SkWfCMlivnie0DJx2OHVNadkYw1AAO4frvQyWQ.403vzYtpWalKk3bx
L4obKXZdE8D0ILTWWGY.Gn8yaakAvXCLIdoP0ERZJl_6F3xuhAfawmNPO6G7
LQsgbXqFJ0nYD9nGAf8CbVsjkoS_RbrIuIrUoibgkrJlM6cQCGv9rTkg6DJ9
wA8TnWtwdZPahkGH8zPzNXSoalBlHsEWMHB8RCwB8mh2Ee5jf2_RIcjJCrIR
FKm5FmoZeyDx1fF11j89z6EtOJP.HaQMzjBhRPBP3z6kNJNtv1wO9bX636jT
.ARoPBbfkWiD04LWiNh7Sxmy8p8tJdwc4oXEC4M8M.AyMgd9D3HS_q7V46FU
zCGxdWXRa2sHKuif.mUym.7eSO5pG3uVoOocuHoXuFa4RVrFhRoCjDdiHOgA
v0GPz4NGmLYp6xCOTFGGNs_W5Pe3tcHQ_A7EHYZTaDbcpJgXTHoHKwyahWyx
ReG3u1K4D1Lv03rMx6TF7PwmAANviIJplnobk9923ODVrzc.ioVVcE4MAINi
oNpOAzvVeao.RxgfIJET.e2gp6dtOt9TFDUfhApA3C5FiLkvyxylwe3UjbUT
iAtY0s1WxvBvT7EuA0mwLl6D.Q0Lc398BTKLucOnAZgL6yvNEKVyKCXeMpM5
A44JOpQpwe_oTU0gcZYxcIV22WY8v5fouzwCQnVwknidOntW8lJjbAVz2GRU
DhKRSCVh9kci3GSMfODw9EYS2Y2hWhpoGxx1Gda7SOVGgwx8psiM-
Received: from [41.211.232.89] by web121003.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 06 Feb 2012 08:46:12 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.116.338427
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 08:46:12 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: OFFICIAL LETTER FROM ROBERT MUELLER III EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION WASHINGTON DC. FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET
To: ???
Cc: ???
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-2027350018-541191801-1328546772=:32399"

OFFICIAL LETTER FROM THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION !
MR ROBERT MUELLER III
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET
EMAIL:fbidepartmentstate.gov@ ovi.com

Attention Beneficiary

OFFICIAL LETTER FROM ROBERT MUELLER
III EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION WASHINGTON
DC. FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET

The federal bureau of
investigation (FBI)through our intelligence-monitoring network has
discovered that the transaction that the bank contacted you previously
was legal.Recently the fund has been legally approved to be paid via Butter field Online Bank.
So, we, the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington Dc, in
conjunction with the United Nations (UN) financial department have
investigated through our monitoring network noting that your transaction
with Butter field Online Bankin regard to your legal Overdue Contract Payment
Of $10,000,000,000USD. You have the legitimate right to complete your
transaction to claim your fund (US$10.000,000.00)(Ten Million United
State Dollars)because of There are so much Transaction going on with the Butter field Online Bank.We the federal bureau of investigation have Handed
Over Your Fund Consignment Packages to the FedEx Courier Service for
Safest and Fast Delivery of your Packages,we have Contact the FedEx
Delivery Registrar Office of Mr Jeffrey Loony on the Evidence Of your
Delivery Packages From FedEx Online Delivery Service.

We decided to contact the FedEx Courier Service Company in
American for them to give us their procedures on how to sent this money
to you without any further complain or delay. We just got an information
from the Butter field Online Bank and they have loaded your (US$10,000,000.00)
in ATM CARD and submit to the FedEx courier service company for
immediate delivery to your doorstep.
You are required to choose one option, which you will be able to pay and
also convenient for you, for quick delivery of your parcel containing
your ATM CARD and other two original back up documents.

Service Type | Delivery Duration | Charges/Fees
______________________________ ____________________
Premium Express (24hrs Delivery)
Mailing $250.00 00.00
Insurance $150.00 00.00
Vat $100.00 00.00
TOTAL $500.00
$500(Five Hundred US Dollars Only).
______________________________ ______________________
Special Express (2 Days)
Mailing $180.00 00.00
Insurance $50.00 00.00
Vat $150.00 00.00
TOTAL $380.00 00.00
$380(Three Hundred and Eighty US Dollars Only).
______________________________ _______________________
Economy Express (3Days)
Mailing $100.00 00.00
Insurance$?130.00 00.00
Vat (5%) $120.00 00.00
TOTAL $350.00 00.00
$350(Three Hundred And Fifty US Dollars Only).
______________________________ ________________________
You are hereby required to advice us, on your parcel delivery option by
filling in the required form stated above. Please note that the deadline
for claiming your fund is exactly one week after the receipt of this
email. After this period, your fund will be return back to the ordering
costumer. That is the instruction given to us .So take note.
We request that you reconfirm your mailing address to ensure conformity
with our record for immediate dispatch of your parcel to you. Only valid
residential/Office address and postal address are certified OK.
DELIVERY DESTINATION INFORMATION:
______________________________ ________________________
Receiver's Name :............................. ...........
Address:...................... .............................. .....
Tell:......................... ........................
Delivery Information/ Parcel Description
______________________________ _________________________
Delivery Terms: .............. .......International Delivery
Condition Of Delivery..............Priority Delivery
Consignment Note No: ........... MI 49866-2110
Color of Parcel: ..................... Brown.
Total Weight: ..........................36.2 kg
Total Net Weight: ...................1.7 kg
We
are here to protect you from any problem till you receive your package,
you are to contact the FedEx delivery company assigned to deliver this
financial package to your doorstep.
Below is the Delivery Company Contact Information:
______________________________ ____________________
Company Name: FedEx Courier Service Delivery
Director Name: Mr.Jeffrey Loony
E-mail address: onlinefedexdeliveryservice@ hotmail.com
London Office Hotline : Privacy

Note: all modalities has already
been worked out even before you were contacted and also note that we
will be monitoring all your dealings with them as you proceed so you
don't have anything to worry about. All we require from you henceforth
is an update as to enable us be on track with you and the FedEx courier
service. Without wasting much time, will want you to contact them
immediately you get this message with the above email address in other
to enable them attend to your case accordingly without any further delay
as time is already running out.
In case you need any more information in regards with this issue, get
back to us so that we can brief you more as we are here to guide you
during and after this project has been completely perfected and you have
received your ATM CARD as stated.
Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation in advance as we earnestly await your urgent response to this matter.
Best Regards,

MR ROBERT MUELLER

ROBERT MUELLER
WASHINGTON DC
ROOM,7367
J. EDGAR HOOVER FBI BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20535
E-mail: fbidepartmentstate.gov@ ovi.com

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#93579 by jpelicona Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:46 am
New one from the ASSISTANT Director of FBI

I looked up Donald on SPOKEO[dot]COM, and it DOES show his name and address in AL.

(Message follows header)

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to [email protected]
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 26 Mar 2012 08:56:27 -0000
Received: from mail-gy0-f170.google.com (EHLO mail-gy0-f170.google.com) [209.85.160.170]
by mx0.gmx.com (mx-us008) with SMTP; 26 Mar 2012 04:56:27 -0400
Received: by ghbg2 with SMTP id g2so4012212ghb.29
for <[email protected]>; Mon, 26 Mar 2012 01:56:27 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=google.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:date:message-id:subject:from:to
:content-type:x-gm-message-state;
bh=Gaj21UgsBwonUNkcMeLgrl78gaGz/4aAJI8qy/8590Q=;
b=KP54MtUxKJLXM7PObFaktdFVW1ptfTH5Qe5ExUQqMzZIQQh72CmBok0NTDD3yBy9Nt
psncKW2VWU8qI91ThwkUneb5J+KTJernuAjMqNzeWMZYN0OJlvL4mfXaqtyxQbbuOIt2
p5QANqkAxl93bHokcjd1A/AxGmTq+98CbIb7c9pMJF2ZmM88o441EhP8bHI7AZduKLWv
th3cJ4i8CrvwBnL5vA//Lw0pvvj1j08AMkId3zbF/xn7QV2gRsrNiqW9IbnAzhlueSDO
Xz8JPBMFErdQdI2W1xrj4BVMs/v7XmGQDJUsihDvplDNt2eKBHODx+iyXdrKUpAFlxut
VWzw==
Received: by 10.68.241.194 with SMTP id wk2mr32121469pbc.131.1332752186812;
Mon, 26 Mar 2012 01:56:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.68.9 with HTTP; Mon, 26 Mar 2012 01:56:26 -0700 (PDT)
X-Originating-IP: [41.138.171.26]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 01:56:26 -0700
Message-ID: <CADKikSW+H8hr9t3Nf0EtfCBFC66ctJDz8U1bE6cJwKwnvT3i0w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attn, Mr NAME
From: Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Bureau of Investigation <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=047d7b339c23ab29de04bc218c4b
X-Gm-Message-State: ALoCoQk6R3J8fmlQBy8IG4W2THLdYzWvI7ct+gko01l+75ynUIeqj3JtAZ2JKz5NhR5Fy1cbGtoa
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4L00VTXC6D4q0N+AH0PUCnGL2vqOgpaBYL16oitsMrgPmd5OTScXXTbWtmO
Vg30EBFxfFA0LE89362fqADenNflI0Qtx3y2v8N97LGdZDSssHxepDySK/u2tlvn7CpxeVlWSUHz
2ksjmVJLvs65uGM6tEeRcSxu6Gt6VOP0tMUcl0tieU+qkdeV1;
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 120330-0, 03/30/2012), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
====================

Washington Field Office (WFO)
FBI Washington Field Office
601 4th Street NW
Washington, DC 20535
Phone: (202) 278-2000
Date: 26/03/2012

Attn, Mr NAME,

We write to officially inform you that we have thoroughly completed an
investigation with the help of our Internet Crime Monitoring Network System
regarding your overdue payment valued at the sum of $6,500,000.00 dollars.
However, acting in our capacity as the Apex body authorised by the US
Government to reconcile foreign payments, we are pleased to inform you that
full clearance has be granted for the release of a partial payment of your
inheritance funds valued at the sum of $6,500,000.00 dollars.

Please take note that your payment has been approved and authourized for
immediate release and transfer into your bank account via the Bank of
America. For your confirmation, we have authourized the Bank of America to
deduct all supposed fee associated with the fund transfer from the
Principal value of $6,500,000.00 USD before transferring the balance to
your designated bank account via SWIFT KTT. This deduction will be made
possible through processing of a "Waiver Clearance Form" for a fee of $150
USD ONLY. Hence, you are advised to send the sum of $150 USD via Western
Union or MoneyGram to the Financial Controller, Bank of America,
Victorville California (DONALD MILBURN) using the understated wiring
details:

RECEIVER'S NAME: DONALD MILBURN