Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#106514 by Billy Jack Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:26 pm
Got the same thing with a a twist - see the post - "Obama gives away Campaign money" he even sent some poorly made "Official" documents and an X-Files style FBI agent ID...what a MUGU this Lad is
Advertisement

#111033 by TheDane Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:15 pm
[email protected]

Delivered-To: <snipped>@gmail.com
Received: by 10.114.27.41 with SMTP id q9csp15068ldg;
Sat, 30 Jun 2012 08:48:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.179.78 with SMTP id bp14mr11636876qab.37.1341071283378;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from oms-mb04.r1000.mx.aol.com (oms-mb04.r1000.mx.aol.com. [64.12.102.140])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id l12si2726252qca.0.2012.06.30.08.47.58;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 64.12.102.140 as permitted sender) client-ip=64.12.102.140;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 64.12.102.140 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass [email protected]
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Received: from mtaout-ma05.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtaout-ma05.r1000.mx.aol.com [172.29.41.5])
by oms-mb04.r1000.mx.aol.com (AOL Outbound OMS Interface) with ESMTP id 1CB0E1C0000B5;
Sat, 30 Jun 2012 11:47:58 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from Z093ZDDD (ns364537.ovh.net [91.121.209.71])
by mtaout-ma05.r1000.mx.aol.com (MUA/Third Party Client Interface) with ESMTPA id 5907AE000094;
Sat, 30 Jun 2012 11:45:33 -0400 (EDT)
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
From: "ROBERT S. MUELLER III, FBI DIRECTOR"<[email protected]>
Subject: RE: WE THE FBI HAVE WARRANT TO ARREST YOU GET BACK TO US FOR YOUR OWN GOOD
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 17:06:59 -0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0049_01C2A9A6.240FED7E"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
x-aol-global-disposition: S
X-SPAM-FLAG: YES
X-AOL-VSS-INFO: 5400.1158/81857
X-AOL-VSS-CODE: scan_error
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mx.aol.com;
s=20110426; t=1341071278;
bh=oAAfcOsbG9UIz+miE2AI48cjfj2K5unOIcAyN09HxPc=;
h=From:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=i6czUFKeLPuoHz3ioOYs4H2SN8WORMB5GroJ/GNPlmm9Qep9cg59CNDgsCWjBYrsI
BeiDPragjzIWEPZzusW5hp/1KdjJgIon7BYNkknj72EUqSjlQQXa6kdQyV4MW/o1bY
8AmnqdWgr+0ArcRq0i3URsvhZBc+thegWMpThCaY=
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE: 0:2:120099448:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT: 0
X-AOL-REROUTE: YES
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d29054fef1f1d53a0
X-AOL-IP: 91.121.209.71

Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Attention Beneficiary

This is the final warning you are going to receive from me do you get me? I hope you understand how many times this message has been sent to you?.

We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our e-mails or because you believe we have not been instructed to get you arrested and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment details below,then we would first send a letter to the MAYOR of the city where you reside and direct them to close your bank account until you have been jailed and all your properties will be confiscated by the FBI,CIA and other enforcement agency. We would also send a letter to the company/agency that you are working for so that they could get you fired until we are through with our investigations because a suspect is not suppose to be working for the government or any private organization.

Your ID which we have in our database have been sent to all the crimes agencies in America for them to inset you in their website as an internet fraudsters and to warn people from having any deals with you. This would have been solved all this while if you had gotten the CERTIFICATE SIGNED,ENDORSED AND STAMPED as you where instructed in the e-mail below. This is the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) am writing in response to the e-mail you sent to us and am using this medium to inform you that there is no more time left to waste because you have been given a mandate. As stated earlier to have the document endorsed, signed and stamped without failure and you must adhere to this directives to avoid you blaming yourself at last when we must have arrested and jailed you for life and all your properties confiscated.

You failed to comply with our directives/instruction and that was the reason why we didn't hear from you, as our director has already been notified about you get the process completed yesterday and right now the WARRANT OF ARREST has been signed against you and it will be carried out in the next 48hours as strictly signed by the FBI director. We have investigated and found out that you didn't have any idea when the fraudulent deal was committed with your information's/identity and right now if you ID is placed on our website as a wanted person, I believe you know that it will be a shame to you and your entire family because after then it will be announce in all the local channels that you are wanted by the FBI.

As a good Christian and a Honest man, I decided to see how i could be of help to you because i would not be happy to see you end up in jail and all your properties confiscated all because your information's was used to carry out a fraudulent transactions, i called the EFCC and they directed me to a private attorney who could help you get the process done and he stated that he will endorse, sign and stamp the document at the sum of $98 usd only and i believe this process is cheaper for you.

You need to do every possible thing today and tomorrow to get this process done because our director has called to inform me that the warrant of arrest has been signed against you and once it has been approved, then the arrest will be carried out, and from our investigations we learnt that you were the person that forwarded your identity to one impostor/fraudsters in Nigeria when he had a deal with you about the transfer of some illegal funds into your bank account which is valued at the sum of $10.500,000.00 usd.

I pleaded on your behalf so that this agency could give you till 7/2/2012 so that you could get this process done because i learnt that you were sent several e-mail without getting a response from you, Bear it in mind that this is the only way that i can be able to help you at this moment or you would have to face the law and its consequences once it has befall on you. You would make the payment through western union money transfer with the below details.

NAME: BUCHI UZO

ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD

ANSWER: WE TRUST

AMOUNT: $98

Senders Full Name:

Sender Full Address:
MTCN:

Send the payment details to me which are senders name and address, mtcn number, text question and answer used and the amount sent. Make sure that you didn't hesitate making the payment down to the agency by today so that they could have the certificate endorsed, signed and stamped immediately without any further delay. After all this process has been carried out, then we would have to proceed to the bank for the transfer of your compensation funds which is valued at the sum of $10.500,000.00 usd which was suppose to have been transferred to you all this while.

Note all the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and we shall trace and arrest you if you disregard this instructions. You are given a grace today to make the payment for the document after which your failure to do that will attract a maximum arrest and finally you will be appearing in court for act of terrorism,money laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned not to try any thing funny because you are been watched.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

ROBERT S. MUELLER III
FBI DIRECTOR

I am a scambaiter with expierience in dealing with scammers. Kindly do not correspond with any of these criminals in any way.
#111501 by TheDane Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:13 pm
Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.182.152.70 with SMTP id uw6csp160195obb;
Tue, 3 Jul 2012 10:20:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.50.222.200 with SMTP id qo8mr9066223igc.20.1341336005419;
Tue, 03 Jul 2012 10:20:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from nm19-vm0.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com (nm19-vm0.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com. [77.238.189.92])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id wh5si28289729pbc.38.2012.07.03.10.20.04;
Tue, 03 Jul 2012 10:20:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 77.238.189.92 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=77.238.189.92;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 77.238.189.92 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [77.238.189.54] by nm19.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jul 2012 17:19:41 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.122] by tm7.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jul 2012 17:19:41 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1031.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jul 2012 17:19:41 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 56222 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Jul 2012 17:19:41 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.it; s=s1024; t=1341335980; bh=D8iebRfrrbgDYtG5hT106XResHlc4btkOxie5jDWb7o=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=c5Z3hI8mBmhRH4akQ9yLW5tMGJf9Lr+dwtTwx6bSAqgLuY3psVL1r8rrI3JL+XOFu5DXj6bgc/qHAVKfCP7iMpokYRewyy4yxe3K7v3Yo3Z5zOFw1LcdsFsXfWAo1aX3nUu3u4tzbxOGG+1eJYtxSCsUI680pJS5+KfaFlYOwcc=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.it;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=VD/kKTpZUBCOFGxMwor3gimqWZkkJdsYPqEtxT0OHWjmWvQxtGyNPtUYD35g+ZweReWia3FbQwcviL9dixayBEze9T1vLS/GHxlIKnXuowwrdSM0QL3VmIMOIiJ7avO1r/htgxdtX/BzPW6PtzDYiiT9/Jy8peRH2F65lmxFQ7s=;
X-YMail-OSG: jTDBPtkVM1nDLsztRieT4KyFvyMze47dOlbmAXiCM50KfWI
85Zi_4lIzi1uXHpso44VproVCYcSXR5gGgwGFwsCzHqP6kwbQhSotuhPyZHB
lrPxC02gp5VkvlVcA.z6dr9.TwZc.y4y1cQUpGtANoNq.7O8nGjgMwZ6A_PA
44HH5WUnX0P1VonoQeoZ60chUZWG7GoSDteTKgrXnEuo1AcTowgOb8ARGtYX
tVtA40jz4Rp9MKfS5DEY6o4s0UhMHfmcxdw0_2_9ekE5h.8Y3ZSpRL6nSEQN
qAR9.1U4_aaM6.1D5UcocQm_0YiTCr1K_UBn0XZWHGvA_3vf5tBRH9pdwW4_
PEYj.XDkaESkC1z5fMBWMC5remK7mkhRMxjY2yVE3We35l7Pogac5pWV2gCb
rSY8BbvziCFesgjggor4iCmC40jTzVeiosUrhQJA9Az2NrpeMPCxVQw2TcG6
opktQwyHLMvzYVO_RtJEzHedWRVmAJgZv21iWs4M_Z9Cs.bMKL5e4GIZzmd3
aAKvP8tl_.Gdhp3XHll4reI7wbdFI8kK_JoZPQeaEQHXdaPmpj_z1.yZgDoU
Vg7F8rH8BzUyFw5RlukMJ9mZA3uH1At_0G8gOjjVpbmut
Received: from [41.216.44.199] by web29406.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 03 Jul 2012 18:19:40 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 18:19:40 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Federal Bureau Of Investigation
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
J. Edgar Hoover Building

Attention Beneficiary
This is the final warning you are going to receive from me do you get me? I hope you understand how many times this message has been sent to you?.

We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our e-mails or because you believe we have not been instructed to get you arrested and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment details below,then we would first send a letter to the MAYOR of the city where you reside and direct them to close your bank account until you have been jailed and all your properties will be confiscated by the FBI,CIA and other enforcement agency. We would also send a letter to the company/agency that you are working for so that they could get you fired until we are through with our investigations because a suspect is not suppose to be working for the government or any private organization.

Your ID which we have in our database have been sent to all the crimes agencies in America for them to inset you in their website as an internet fraudsters and to warn people from having any deals with you. This would have been solved all this while if you had gotten the CERTIFICATE SIGNED,ENDORSED AND STAMPED as you where instructed in the e-mail below. This is the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) am writing in response to the e-mail you sent to us and am using this medium to inform you that there is no more time left to waste because you have been given a mandate. As stated earlier to have the document endorsed, signed and stamped without failure and you must adhere to this directives to avoid you blaming yourself at last when we must have arrested and jailed you for life and all your properties confiscated.

You failed to comply with our directives/instruction and that was the reason why we didn't hear from you, as our director has already been notified about you get the process completed yesterday and right now the WARRANT OF ARREST has been signed against you and it will be carried out in the next 48hours as strictly signed by the FBI director. We have investigated and found out that you didn't have any idea when the fraudulent deal was committed with your information's/identity and right now if you ID is placed on our website as a wanted person, I believe you know that it will be a shame to you and your entire family because after then it will be announce in all the local channels that you are wanted by the FBI.

As a good Christian and a Honest man, I decided to see how i could be of help to you because i would not be happy to see you end up in jail and all your properties confiscated all because your information's was used to carry out a fraudulent transactions, i called the EFCC and they directed me to a private attorney who could help you get the process done and he stated that he will endorse, sign and stamp the document at the sum of $38 usd only and i believe this process is cheaper for you.

You need to do every possible thing today and tomorrow to get this process done because our director has called to inform me that the warrant of arrest has been signed against you and once it has been approved, then the arrest will be carried out, and from our investigations we learnt that you were the person that forwarded your identity to one impostor/fraudsters in Nigeria when he had a deal with you about the transfer of some illegal funds into your bank account which is valued at the sum of $2.500,000.00 usd.

I pleaded on your behalf so that this agency could give you till 5/6/2012 so that you could get this process done because i learnt that you were sent several e-mail without getting a response from you, Bear it in mind that this is the only way that i can be able to help you at this moment or you would have to face the law and its consequences once it has befall on you. You would make the payment through western union money transfer with the below details.

RECEIVES NAME: EDECHIE C. ALEX
CITY: COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD
ANSWER: WE TRUST
AMOUNT: $38
Senders Full Name:
Sender Full Address:
MTCN:

Send the payment details to me which are senders name and address, mtcn number, text question and answer used and the amount sent. Make sure that you didn't hesitate making the payment down to the agency by today so that they could have the certificate endorsed, signed and stamped immediately without any further delay. After all this process has been carried out, then we would have to proceed to the bank for the transfer of your compensation funds which is valued at the sum of $2.500,000.00 usd which was suppose to have been transferred to you all this while.

Note all the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and we shall trace and arrest you if you disregard this instructions. You are given a grace today to make the payment for the document after which your failure to do that will attract a maximum arrest and finally you will be appearing in court for act of terrorism,money laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned not to try any thing funny because you are been watched.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

ROBERT S. MUELLER III
FBI DIRECTOR

I am a scambaiter with expierience in dealing with scammers. Kindly do not correspond with any of these criminals in any way.
#114108 by Spook Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:22 pm

IP: 173.208.107.106
Hostname: 173.208.107.106.rdns.ubiquityservers.com
ISP: Nobis Technology Group, LLC
Organization: Markdownshop
State/Region: California
City: Chino Hills

Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc
Customers Service Hours / Monday To Saturday
Office Hours Monday to Saturday:

Dear Beneficiary,

Series of meetings have been held over the past 7 months with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization. This ended 3days ago. It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of $3.5Million due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the current president of Nigeria his Excellency President Good luck Jonathan to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have receive their Contract Sum, Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance and the likes. Now how would you like to receive your payment? Because we have two method of payment which is by Check or by ATM card? ATM Card: We will be issuing you a custom pin based ATM card which you will use to withdraw up to $5,000 per day from any ATM machine that has the Master Card Logo on it and the card have to be renewed in 4 years time which is 2015. Also with the ATM card you will be able to transfer your funds to your local bank account. The ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it. Even if you do not have a bank a
ccount.

Check: To be deposited in your bank for it to be cleared within three working days. Your payment would be sent to you via any of your preferred option and would be mailed to you via UPS. Because we have signed a contract with UPS which should expire in next three weeks you will only need to pay $180 instead of $420 saving you $285 So if you pay before the three weeks 2012 you save $285 Take note that anyone asking you for some kind of money above the usual fee is definitely a fraudsters and you will have to stop communication with every other person if you have been in contact with any. Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $180.00 nothing more! Nothing less! And we guarantee the receipt of your fund to be successfully delivered to you within the next 24hrs after the receipt of payment has been confirmed.

Note: Everything has been taken care of by the Federal Government of Nigeria, The United Nation and also the FBI and including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $180. DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE UNTIL YOU READ THIS: The actual fees for shipping your ATM card is $420 but because UPS have temporarily discontinued the C.O.D which gives you the chance to pay when package is delivered for international shipping We had to sign contract with them for bulk shipping which makes the fees reduce from the actual fee of $420 to $180 nothing more and no hidden fees of any sort! To effect the release of your fund valued at $3.5Million us dollars you are advised to contact our correspondent in Africa the delivery officer Dr.Lord Ruben with the information below,
Email: [email protected]

You are advised to contact him with the information's as stated below:
Your full Name:
Your Address:
Home/Cell Phone:
Preferred Payment Method (ATM / Cashier Check)

Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 24 working hours. Because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package within the next 24hrs after you have made the payment for shipping.

Yours sincerely,
Gabriel Boulton
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices
claiming to be in possession of your ATM CARD, you are hereby advice
only to be in contact with Dr. Lord Ruben, of the ATM CARD CENTRE
who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your ATM CARD
PAYMENT and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office
so we could act upon and commence investigation.
#114215 by vonpaso xlura Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:06 pm
From [email protected] Wed Jul 18 06: 56:41 2012
X-Original-To: me
Delivered-To: me
Received: from mail.iwraw-ap.org (mail.iwraw-ap.org [175.136.196.250]) by
my box (Postfix) with ESMTP id 7D9B52ADEC for <me>;
Wed, 18 Jul 2012 06:51:39 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from User (unknown [122.180.65.186]) by mail.iwraw-ap.org
(Postfix) with ESMTPA id 1068BAFB5A4; Sun, 15 Jul 2012 13:13:28 +0800
(MYT)
Subject: {Spam?} NEW WORLD REVOLUTION PLAN SEEKS YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE!!!
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 10:40:54 +0530
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Msmail-Priority: Normal
X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Mailscanner-Null-Check: 1342934027.34492@CLOlgHqPYbrzZGqoTUxSlg
X-Iwraw-Ap.org-Mailscanner-Information: Please contact the ISP for more
information
X-Iwraw-Ap.org-Mailscanner: Found to be clean
X-Iwraw-Ap.org-Mailscanner-Spamcheck: spam, SpamAssassin (score=19.587,
required 6, ADVANCE_FEE_2 2.05, ADVANCE_FEE_3 1.44, ADVANCE_FEE_4 1.50,
ALL_TRUSTED -1.44, AWL -0.00, FH_DATE_PAST_20XX 3.38, FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK
4.20, FORGED_OUTLOOK_HTML 0.00, FORGED_OUTLOOK_TAGS 0.00, HTML_MESSAGE
0.00, MILLION_USD 1.78, MIME_HTML_ONLY 1.67, MONEY_BACK 0.00,
MSOE_MID_WRONG_CASE 0.70, RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100 0.50, RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_E8_51_100
1.50, RAZOR2_CHECK 0.50, SUBJ_ALL_CAPS 1.81)
X-Iwraw-Ap.org-Mailscanner-Spamscore: sssssssssssssssssss
X-Iwraw-Ap.org-Mailscanner-From: [email protected]
X-Spam-Status: Yes
X-Length: 8467
X-UID: 73596

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)

Good Day Sir/Madam.

Records show that you are among one of the individuals and organizations who are yet to receive their overdue payment from overseas which includes those of Lottery, Compensation,Contract payment and Inheritance. Through our Fraud Monitoring Unit we have also noticed that for few months ago you have been transacting with some impostors and fraudsters who have been impersonating the likes of Mr. Sanusi of Central Bank of Nigeria, Mr. Tunde Sulaiman of Chevron, Mr. John J. McCloy of World Bank, Mr. Ban Ki-moon of United Nations, President Goodluck Jonathan of Federal republic of Nigeria, Barrack Obama of United States, Sir Win Bischoff of foriegn exchange, Farida Waziri of EFCC, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Frank, Anderson, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, Kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim Sule, Dr. Usman Shams uddeen and some impostors claiming to be working with The Federal Bureau of Investigation etc.

The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI in conjunction with: Agencia Federal de Investigacion (AFI) USA , Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and Metropolitan Police [Scotland Yard] England gathered information from the Internet Crime Complaint Center (ICCC) formerly known as the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) of how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these impostors. As a result of this we hereby advise you to stop communication with anyone not referred to you by us as we have investigated these bodies and have found out that they were impostors and have hence directe beneficiaries to rightful claim centers in Nigeria

We guarantee 100% receipt of your payment, because we have perfected everything in regards to the release of your $1.5 Million USD to be 100% risk free and free from any hitches as it’s our duty to protect you. (This is as a result of the mandate from U.S Government to make sure all debts owed to people which includes Inheritance, Contract, Lottery, Compensation etc are been cleared for the betterment of the current economic status of the nation and its citizens as he has always believed “Our Time for Change has come” because “Change can happen

To redeem your fund you are hereby advised to contact the Advocate assigned to be in-charge of the delivery of your ATM Card from ATM Card Center via email for the requirement to proceed and procure your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your Funds Release Order on your behalf which will cost you $320 taken care of by the Federal Government so all you will ever need to pay is $320.00USD only take note of that.

ATM CARD COMPENSATION PAYMENT AWARD AUTHORITY WEST AFRICA
Lawyer Advocate David Salim

Do contact advocate David Salim the advocate assigned for the delivery of your ATM Card by the ATM Card Center via his contact details above and furnish him with your details as listed Below, call him on his hot line +234-8060-617-554 and also email him with the above email address to festering up the delivery of your ATM Card to you in your home Address:

A) Your full Name............
B) Your Address In Full............
c) Your country...................
D) Your city..............
E) Age...................
F) Your Cell Phone...............
G) Occupation..................
H) Sex...............

On contacting him with your details your files would be updated and he will be sending you the payment information in which you will use in making payment of the $320.00USD via Money Gram/Western Union Money Transfer for the procurement of your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your fund Release Order. After which the delivery of your ATM card will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay, extra fee or any authority raising eyebrow.

Upon receipt of payment the advocate will ensure that the delivery officer approves that your package is sent within 48/72 working hours. Because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive your ATM CARD Shipment Confirmation within the next 48/72hrs after you have made the payment for shipping.

Once again we are so sure of you receiving your payment at no any other cost as we have taking it upon our duty to monitor everything in other to cub cyber crime that is perpetrated by those impostors.

Thanks and proceed now and get in Contact with the FBI Special Agent David Salim for the shipment of your ATM Card.Click and login this link to comfirm the scan copy of your ATM Card http://www.pescarianaragentina.com/cd/logon.html

MR. ROBERT S. MUELLER III,
DIRECTOR FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535
TELEPHONE: (202) 324-3000
FAX: (202) 666-5283
************************************************************************************************
Note: Note: Disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your funds or ATM card, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Lawyer Advocate Hon.David Salim the advocate assigned to you for the delivery of your ATM Card by the ATM card center who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your payment worth $1.5 Million USD and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office via the above fax number so we could act upon it immediately. Help stop cyber crime.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#114216 by vonpaso xlura Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:09 pm
From [email protected] Thu Jul 19 01: 41:40 2012
X-Original-To: me
Delivered-To: me
Received: from oms-da02.r1000.mx.aol.com (oms-da02.r1000.mx.aol.com
[205.188.255.12]) by my box (Postfix) with ESMTP id 91B092AB29 for
<me>; Thu, 19 Jul 2012 01:41:35 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from mtaout-da04.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtaout-da04.r1000.mx.aol.com
[172.29.51.132]) by oms-da02.r1000.mx.aol.com (AOL Outbound OMS
Interface) with ESMTP id 4FD49380000B3; Thu, 19 Jul 2012 01:41:33 -0400
(EDT)
Received: from User (unknown [85.17.248.167]) by
mtaout-da04.r1000.mx.aol.com (MUA/Third Party Client Interface) with
ESMTPA id 1D2C1E000090; Thu, 19 Jul 2012 01:40:59 -0400 (EDT)
From: "ROBERT S. MUELLER III, FBI DIRECTOR"<[email protected]>
Subject: FBI WARNING, ATTACHED LETTER CONTAINS FULL DETAILS
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 07:03:16 -0700
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_011D_01C2A9A6.18EBC01C"
X-Msmail-Priority: Normal
X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-Aol-Global-Disposition: S
X-Spam-Flag: YES
X-Aol-VSS-Info: 5400.1158/82342
X-Aol-VSS-Code: scan_error
Dkim-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mx.aol.com;
s=20110426; t=1342676493; bh=59Y48+mZ0blItCtoEqKbXSuzSqfbkZ0uXhoIgrtYzsE=;
h=From:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=fO1in3lGe+imSAGPtvwYNR8QbhE2RulYQ4V/XP7Cs18y4b+F3Z1b8VcmS+YM2Qf+d
ZMoqxbZowQc/yg43lcfvhv5qOipHilindpFVebc+Co7xxsPy1EhH4sgfzlqUxk4ilC
hSZbwQ50Ldh9nBwhI0TL5mb4lWn/AFFnm7bPO1mg=
X-Aol-Scoll-Score: 0:2:116054016:93952408
X-Aol-Scoll-Url_count: 0
X-Aol-Reroute: YES
X-Aol-Sid: 3039ac1d338450079deb50b4
X-Aol-Ip: 85.17.248.167
Message-ID: <20120719054140.91B092AB29@my box>
X-Length: 10431
X-UID: 73664

attachment named "importantance of this letter.txt"

FBI Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
J. Edgar Hoover Building

Attention: Beneficiary

This is the final warning you will receive from me. This notice has been sent to you in many occassions/ several times but you ignored it.

I have warned you so many times and you decided to ignore my e-mails because you believe we have not been instructed to get you arrested, if you fail to respond back to us with the payment details below, then we would first send a letter to the MAYOR of the city where you reside and also direct the bank to close your account until you comply with our directives. Note that all your properties will be confiscated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. We would also send a letter to the company/organization you work for so that they could get you fired until we are through with our investigations because a suspect is not supposed to be working for the government or any private organization.

Your ID which we have in our database have been sent to all the crimes agencies in America for them to upload you in their website as an internet fraudsters and a terrorist (suicide bomber). Also to warn people from having any dealings or friendly communication with you anymore. This would have been solved all this while if you had gotten the CERTIFICATE ENDORSED AND STAMPED as you were instructed in the e-mail below. I, ROBERT S. MUELLER III, Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) wish to inform you that there is no more time left to waste because you have been given enough grace therefore you have been mandated to comply immediately you read this e-mail if you don't want to be arrested. As stated earlier, to have the document endorsed and stamped without any delay, you must adhere to this directives to avoid you from blaming yourself at last when we must have arrested and sentence you to life imprisonment. Note that all your properties will be seized and bank account will be confiscated too.

As a good Christian and a Honest man, I decided to see how i can be of help to you because i would not be happy to see you end up in jail and all your properties got confiscated because your information was used to carry out a fraudulent transactions. I called the EFCC NIGERIA and they directed me to a private attorney who can help you get the process done and he stated that he will endorse and stamp the document at the sum of $98 only and i believe this process is cheaper for you. You need to do everything possible to get this process done today or tomorrow because i have been informed by the ARREST WARRANT ISSUANCE DEPARTMENT that the warrant of arrest has been prepared against you and once is being signed by me as the FBI DIRECTOR, then the arrest will be carried out in the next 48hours. from our investigations, we learnt that you were the person that forwarded your identification to one impostor/ fraudster in Nigeria when he had a deal with you about the transfer of some illegal funds into your bank account which is valued at the sum of $10,500,000.00 only. You failed to comply with our directives/instruction, and that was the reason why we didn't hear from you. As i have already been notified about you getting the process completed yesterday and right now the WARRANT OF ARREST has been signed against you and it will be carried out in the next 48hours as strictly signed by the FBI director. We have investigated and found out that you don't have any idea when the fraudulent deal was conducted with your information's/identity and right now your ID is placed on our database as a wanted person. I believe you know that it will be a shame to you and your entire family. Also it will be announced in all the local channels that you are wanted by the FBI.

Note: All the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and we shall trace and arrest you if you disregard this instruction. You are advised to make the payment for the signing and stamping of the document today, failure to do that will attract a maximum arrest and finally we shall apply for litigation against you. Thereafter, you will appear in ADMINISTRATIVE DISTRICT COURT OF WASHINGTON D.C for terrorism, money laundering and drug trafficking charges. Be warned, do not try anything funny because we are monitoring you from our satellite.

Meanwhile, I pleaded on your behalf so that this agency could give you till 07/20/2012 so that you can get this process done. Bear it in mind that this is the only way that i can be able to help you at this moment. But if you fail to comply you will face the law and its consequences once it had befallen on you. You will have to make the payment through western union money transfer with the below information then Send the payment details to me as stated below.

NAME: OBI JACOB

ADDRESS: LAGOS, NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION: BETTER

ANSWER: BEST

AMOUNT: $98

SENDER'S FULL NAME:

SENDER'S FULL ADDRESS:

DIRECT PHONE NUMBER:

MTCN:

Do not hesitate to make the payment today with the above outlined information so that they will have the certificate endorsed and stamped immediately without any further delay. After all this process is being carried out, then we will have to proceed to the bank for the transfer of your funds valued at $10.500,000.00 only which is supposed to have been transferred to your bank account.

Expecting your anticipated Co-operation.

Yours in service,

Robert S. Mueller
FBI DIRECTOR
Last edited by Bubbles on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Edited for spacing.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#151461 by Spook Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:21 am
X-Originating-IP: [202.215.179.167]
Reply-to: [email protected]

We have an information for you regarding the person you are transacting with online. You need to see this yourself. Contact us immediately for this is very important to you. Keep it to yourself and contact us, get back to us immediately. There is something you need to know about this person or you might end up loosing everything you ever worked for. Stop emailing until you hear from us. Contact FBI secret service with the email below [email protected] FBI secret service
#165973 by Culex Thu May 16, 2013 5:49 pm
Code: Select allDelivered-To:
Received: by 10.194.134.69 with SMTP id pi5csp64723wjb;
        Thu, 16 May 2013 07:26:48 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.68.224.65 with SMTP id ra1mr43051005pbc.103.1368714406797;
        Thu, 16 May 2013 07:26:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from fed1rmfepi105.cox.net (fed1rmfepi105.cox.net. [68.230.241.136])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id hh1si4804502pbb.55.2013.05.16.07.26.45
        for <@gmail.com>;
        Thu, 16 May 2013 07:26:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: fail (google.com: domain of [email protected] does not designate 68.230.241.136 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.230.241.136;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=hardfail (google.com: domain of [email protected] does not designate 68.230.241.136 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from fed1rmimpi309 ([68.230.241.28]) by fed1rmfepi105.cox.net
          (InterMail vM.8.01.05.09 201-2260-151-124-20120717) with ESMTP
          id <20130516142645.EBPA3890.fed1rmfepi105.cox.net@fed1rmimpi309>
          for <@cox.net>; Thu, 16 May 2013 10:26:45 -0400
Received: from nm17-vm7.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com ([98.137.177.231])
   by fed1rmimpi309 with cox
   id cfSf1l02e4zw9yy01fSkGQ; Thu, 16 May 2013 10:26:44 -0500
X-Spam-Optin: quarantine
Received: from [98.137.12.175] by nm17.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 May 2013 14:26:40 -0000
Received: from [98.136.185.42] by tm14.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 May 2013 14:26:40 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp103.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 May 2013 14:26:40 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
X-Rocket-Received: from User ([email protected] with )
        by smtp103.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 16 May 2013 07:26:40 -0700 PDT
From: "Federal Bureau Of Investigation"<[email protected]>
Subject: ANTI-FRAUD UNIT.
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 22:27:40 -0700

Anti-Terrorist And Monetary Crimes Division
FBI Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
J.Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, Nw Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
F.B.I TEXAS

This is an official advice from the FBI Foreign Remittance Telegraphic Dept, It Has Come To Our Notice That The HSBC BANK UK Has Released Funds into the Federal Reserve Bank in your name valued at 10.5 Million U.S Dollars, reflecting that you have funds generated from Inheritance,lottery Winnings,Payment For Contracts Executed and Charity givings, officially paid by boxing shipment a.k.a Diplomatic Delivery of consignment trunks,bank to bank wire to different financial institutions ,A.T.M cards payment (Automated Teller Machine Card payments) and bank drafts / cheque payments.

The Banks Knowing Fully Well That They Do Not Have Enough Facilities To Effect This Payment From The United Kingdom To Your Account, Used What We Know As A Secret Diplomatic Transit Payment S.T.D.P To Pay This Fund Through Wire Transfer, They Used This Means To Complete The Payment.

These letter serves as notification of the present transaction confirmed in your name, on our research and investigations as a mode of operation with the FBI Banking Commission, we investigated a fresh payments worth millions of Dollars. The funds are undergoing proper verification's to proof the legitimacy of the transaction, you are to provide all the legal documents to back up the transaction and clear all requirements on your behalf.

They institutions that effected payment, Waiting For Confirmation From You On The Already paid funds with transaction number # #6b2001-12-16-2010 . Secret Diplomatic Payments Are Not Made Unless The Funds Are Related To Terrorist Activities Why Must Your Payment Be Made In Secret Transfer, If Your Transaction Is Legitimate And If You Are Not A Terrorist,Drug dealer or attempting to launder this funds in order to evade taxes , This Is A Pure Coded ,Means Of Payment? Records Which We Have Had With This Method Of Payment In The Past Has Always Been Related and traced To Terrorist Acts,Money Laundering and drug trafficking , We Do Not Want You To Get Into Trouble As this payment is confirmed by you, So It Is Our Duty As A World Wide Commission To Correct This Little Problem Before This Fund Will Be released to you. The funds are presently on hold for further proof of the legal documents before releasing directly to you.

Now Bear In Mind that Due To The Increased Difficulty And Unnecessary Scrutiny By The American Authorities US GOVERNMENT t When Funds Come From Outside Of America, specifically Africa,Europe and the Middle East The FBI Anti terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division Has Stopped The payment On Its Way To Deliver Payment Of Forty Nine
Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars To Debit Your Reserve Account And Pay You Through A Secured Diplomatic Transit-account (S.D.T.A). We Govern Overseas Funds Transfer For The World Bank And The Rest Of The World.

We Advice You Contact Us Immediately, As The Funds Have Been Stopped And Are Being Held In Our Custody ,Until You Can Be Able To Provide Us With A Clear Bill Of Record Certificate (C.B.R.C) Within 72 hours(3 days) From The I.N.S office in ND. U.S.A That APPROVED To Certify That The Funds That You Are About To Receive From Nigeria/UK Are Anti-terrorist/Drug Free or Money Laundering Or We Shall Have Cause To Impound The Payment , We Shall Release The Funds Immediately We Receive This Legal Document.

We have stoped all forms of payment coming to you, until we have solid proof and verification's before releasing funds, until you provide us a Clear bill of record certificate So to this regards you are to re-assure and proof to us that what you are about to receive is a clean money by sending to us a clear bill of record certificate to certify that the money your about to receive is legitimate and real money. You are to forward the documents to us immediately if you have it in your possession, if you don't have it let us know so that we will direct and inform you where to obtain the document in North Dakota and send to us so that we shall release all payment coming to you with transaction number :#6b2001-12-16-2010

This Documents are to be issued to you from the United States Consular Service In New York that Authorized and approved the payment , so get back to us immediately if you don't have the document so that we will inform you the particular place to obtain the document in ND and how to obtain this secured certified document, because we have come to realize that the fund was Authorized by the clearance payments Government Offices in Texas THESE CONDITION IS Valid For 72 Hours from the day you receive this message:

WE SHALL TAKE ACTIONS ON CANCELING THE PAYMENT AND THEN CHARGE YOU FOR ILLEGALLY MOVING FUNDS OUT OF UNITED KINGDOM FOR THE AIM OF SPONSORING TERRORISM AND DRUG TRAFFICKING AND MONEY LAUNDERING ATTEMPTS.

GUARANTEE: FUNDS WILL BE RELEASED ON CONFIRMATION OF THE DOCUMENT.

Final Instruction:
----

60-Credit Payment Instruction: Irrevocable Credit Guarantee
61-Beneficiary Has Full Power When Validation Is Cleared
62-F.B.I in U.S.A., Can Only Release Funds through wire
62-Upon Confirmation From ND Consular Service/United Nations.
64-Bearers Must Clear F.B.I and Validation Request
----

Working closely with our partners in intelligence, law enforcement,military, and diplomatic circles, the FBI'S primary responsibility is to neutralize terrorist cells and operatives here in the United States and help dismantle terrorist networks/money laundry and internet fraud worldwide.

Although protecting the United States from terrorist attacks and money laundry is our first priority, we remain committed to the defense of America against foreign intelligence threats as well as the enforcement of federal criminal laws, all while respecting and defending the Constitution.

"We are very proud of F.B.I foreign Intelligence legacy,tracking huge payments but what?s most important to us is what it can do today", says Obama. We are constantly trying to make it better and faster. And we have, with a major technical upgrade in 1999 and important additions of terrorism and gang information in recent years.

Attached to this email is a IRS weblink of similar case of Money Laundering so that you can be clear of what we are talking about and take caution before it is too late.

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Examples-of-Mone ... -Year-2013

Once more you are to re-assure and proof to us that what you are about to receive is a clean money by sending to us CLEAR BILL OF RECORD that the money your about to receive is legitimate and real money. You are to forward the documents to us immediately if you have it in your possession, if you don't have it let us know so that we will direct and inform you where to obtain the document and send to us so that we will ask the bank holding the funds the Bank Of America to go ahead Crediting your account immediately.

Include , telephone,mobile number when replying this message for verification purposes and a scanned copy of your ID.

NOTE: We have asked for the above documents to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible for no criminal justice purposes.

WARNING:The seized Item #6b2001-12-16-2010 will be fully confiscated by the United States Federal government and used in court against you and subsequently may lead to judicial action in the pursuit to apprehend, arrest and detain you ,if found guilty you will be remanded to a Federal prison for violation of legal and Federal codes/attempting to ring,smuggle,transfer any foreign items objects or substances into the United States of America illegally without legal clearance and due process. IF FOUND GUILTY: for this crime the mandatory sentence in the court of law is, a maximum of 7 years to be served in the Federal correctional center ,that means you will be incarcerated in
the United States Department of corrections prison Bureau.

Note:FAILURE TO FOLLOW PROCEDURES MAY LEAD TO:"produce the above requirement within in 3 days(72 hours) will lead to legal actions against you in full course.

Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation in advance as we earnestly await your urgent response to this matter.
#169072 by jerseywoman Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:33 pm
here's another supposedly from the FBI
these emails are such a joke, and just tired of them cluttering up my inbox!

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Customers Service Hours / Monday To Saturday
Office Hours Monday to Saturday:
Dear Beneficiary,

Series of meetings have been held over the past 7 months with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization. This ended 3 days ago. It isobvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of $850,000.00 due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which
has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have
successfully passed a mandate to the current president of Nigeria his Excellency President Good luck Jonathan to
boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have been
found not to have receive their Contract Sum, Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance and the likes. Now how would you
like to receive your payment? Because we have two method of payment which is by Check or by ATM card?

ATM Card: We will be issuing you a custom pin based ATM card which you will use to withdraw up to $5,000 per day
from any ATM machine and the card have to be renewed in 4 years time which is 2017. Also with the ATM card you will
be able to transfer your funds to your local bank account. The ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to
enlighten you about how to use it. Even if you do not have a bank account.

Check: To be deposited in your bank for it to be cleared within three working days. Your payment would be sent to
you via any of your preferred option and would be mailed to you via TNT parcel Service. Because we have signed a
contract with TNT which should expire by June 22,2013 you will only need to pay $250 instead of $440 saving you
$190 So if you pay before June 22,2013, you save $190 Take note that anyone asking you for some kind
of money above the usual fee is definitely a fraudsters and you will have to stop communication with every other
person if you have been in contact with any. Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $250.00 nothing
more!

Nothing less! And we guarantee the receipt of your fund to be successfully delivered to you within the next 48hrs
after the receipt of payment has been confirmed.

Note: Everything has been taken care of by the Federal Government of Nigeria, The United Nation and also the FBI
and including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $250.

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE UNTIL YOU READ THIS: The actual fees for shipping your ATM card is $440 but because TNT
parcel Service have temporarily discontinued the C.O.D which gives you the chance to pay when package is delivered
for international shipping We had to sign contract with them for bulk shipping which makes the fees reduce from the
actual fee of $440 to $250 nothing more and no hidden fees of any sort!

To effect the release of your fund valued at $850,000.00 you are advised to contact our correspondent in Africa the
delivery officer Mr.Michael Kingston with the information below,

Contact Person: Mr.Michael Kingston

You are advised to contact him with the information as stated below:

Your full Name............
Your Address:..............
Home/Cell Phone:..............
Preferred Payment Method (ATM / Cashier Check)

Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 48 working hours. Because

we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package
within the next 48hrs after you have made the payment for shipping.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. JAMES POWELL
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

Note:All correspondences and Questions should be directed to Mr.Michael Kingston and Do disregard any email you get

from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM CARD,you are hereby advice only to
be in contact with Mr.Michael Kingston of the ATM CARD CENTRE who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to

your ATM CARD PAYMENT and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon and
commence investigation.

email header:

From Mr. JAMES POWELL Mon Jun 17 09:01:40 2013
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mon, 17 Jun 2013 09:00:56 -0700
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 64.70.94.60
Received-SPF: neutral (64.70.94.60 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of aol.com)
X-YMailISG: kWSoWhcWLDsM.OQzndHit3mifws8I7Hq1rfNPduV2y6NE.ic
EnZtqyeRwR_SBRHihewvOMVZAzqVAFHr8xozxp1QvYJnjMWNST_ElRUTQc7L
8UtyNjx7oFJMUOMqXd5gPeRf.V9x8TwD6_bxUcXsQIlvYbRUdkCOc3pM6iFO
srAH5GvqEYLedYoReXnOaA_0rUce.pe6upRRsk9QnPKFkOkGhjGzzoyxttkA
Or9.mFPjRPumjT5cWoesAbU5NgF8kaYqQaJ1ly9.wVh4Njyy2W67_Wt_V0KO
CJij9PIi5iOp.XWPFDQQAwd5QSA.chO.DCUrQx77cpLS1vcPVECyukaQdxB4
2rEEwufbiR9bgfrIOlX9KJrU6JdcrYD9hqLdfRlOCCpggYg2eGQ4ShlfCJTd
IVp6Dc6cStoNM5TUZrTsR9m9KBlUt7NzWPQg2f9eCHhjBZ3Rj1FclpnjnpTc
jcxqq4xTeoAuYIArs6IZ9YgMousEbYv5YlpxC.VabRvC4Rjo4ZJZ3_wQZCvl
4njDOrzGj.EzHvVL7T0MLDgWR_.0RHSt6UU_ylLINjSjYTjVjFkHSjRz9GxR
.5036GMzdW_hXzcQ5kA6JmZj_vZ2kd8h2HPrjI4ULQIsN4wcLaACJG9cZZz2
MdsDNckbbYyhjl2c20StcJG5XUx_0yNJMLps2gSL1HZ8NCVtQ4VxCm.qttoU
_Hn_DhByoyQka1tvjxiqMVXubXWBBA6IrVfGSXl.SyQG36iASo_JAa3JXcMh
MncSUZIzTeqJAn4wGloLc0eIoWo042LaoLwQDtd9sAyWWX0Q.GM4ojesCnd.
8bpcUMHSgBA1K4afIV3CE3Ib04GFq4C3jeAkyd07Jt_HnOtmMsIOg1R6Y2gW
ZZR11TBn.ZeEDGkyeKXbjLWrOYzldCEOQLXcy2JRz4E7qRfTq2_zxxcX6930
BCcwRxWXqhlA4p5YxysmL8VGeIJOukQ3WGHIg_OdOd5Nhkloq2cdo0h6fBFJ
Enk1i5uqq1FWtq9j86mCW6dkUlK2JsVped7CeVNkPJoJiuvdgtr0zQ2eh8Mp
W2TSZTgrH_6cC7KV_zkOlqX5WZ1uj3ZZXvDH7Z1Y9sqa0SGkLSMdIbk2xQdh
rWor3iRfG5Jq0tnRRZN_ToQqT8DlQ4rPHYN6CUDA.wac0T8jbuZv.Ug6ifzo
LCmtWozRFa_PkC2k9VbrAyAzjsGu36AxZDZXcRV2n.pVlK5BeLSZSBWP6.Cu
WjZHo5vL81SY4ASoPlVMtxfvRJdaB9iL8H0WMAzisOEzjMDLrKmCSZ0XZrY4
NOeBPsSJGB0Y07YLbbH52rFtueuNHfmSNee3.4HmMzmM0SO6R1Th9klX2Ea3
HQXYeWvnwljpP1MlIy1thwDQjPypNeoYsGJhFDIEn1hBv_aOXqAjGZNC2fRt
1IUN1Ez7_CLU2Go31gy0f2kFtxh5pM3Bi16VC_NYe4em2.NNRw_Zw29QhX93
TZ5PqcToLdrWjy_c_aeayLJhBUup_GPScs3wNf9z4rCr3pUDQoCi1AN9bHvL
CxVRYafm5qeF.s66HL9Vk_mQd.MhVeYq85mgeg0rA1yvDb50rh6SVtZwq0RZ
0_Bq7.YHaxzMqV1.XjHZEBo3oSmGTOO1guG2yISoX.sx7ZI3Rxlwi.TG_IRf
xK4fi.lDRb2USrUzbhLp8HO2Hbd4zJSZ7rqLJLbyPw09cczTOKFnxY6GPjEW
xeAU.1Zb6MtwI3ZCiXcpxoQZ8LVZZBYcu1gvGaSvK4jLV8VQ35wNq54AF8iS
BPECR2JbZc5xU8jcIkEp1O_Pfx9W55z5Z.7x1LsA
X-Originating-IP: [64.70.94.60]
Authentication-Results: mta1003.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=aol.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=aol.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mx9.namehub.com) (64.70.94.60)
by mta1003.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 17 Jun 2013 09:00:50 -0700
Received: from User (unverified [68.14.249.109])
by 1031alternatives.net (SurgeMail 3.0c2) with ESMTP id 622377
for multiple; Mon, 17 Jun 2013 08:59:28 -0700
Subject: YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT ORDER
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 09:01:40 -0700
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
X-Server: High Performance Mail Server - http://surgemail.com
X-Authenticated-User: [email protected]
Content-Length: 4593
#171122 by Faizan Docherty Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:57 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 89.98.152.238<br>Originating ISP: Upc Nl<br> City: Helmond<br>Country of Origin: Netherlands<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

X-Apparently-To: <snipped> via 98.139.211.135; Wed, 10 Jul 2013 18:19:46 +0000
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 62.179.121.50
Received-SPF: neutral (62.179.121.50 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of aol.com)
X-YMailISG: <snipped>
X-Originating-IP: [62.179.121.50]
Authentication-Results: mta1491.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=aol.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=aol.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO fep32.mx.upcmail.net) (62.179.121.50)
by mta1491.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 10 Jul 2013 18:19:44 +0000
Received: from edge04.upcmail.net ([192.168.13.239])
by viefep16-int.chello.at
(InterMail vM.8.01.05.05 201-2260-151-110-20120111) with ESMTP
id <20130710142029.KZZK3812.viefep16-int.chello.at@edge04.upcmail.net>;
Wed, 10 Jul 2013 16:20:29 +0200
Received: from User ([89.98.152.238])
by edge04.upcmail.net with edge
id yeKx1l01S58sETd03eKyYy; Wed, 10 Jul 2013 16:20:29 +0200
X-SourceIP: 89.98.152.238
Subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 16:19:54 +0200
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Message-Id: <20130710142029.KZZK3812.viefep16-int.chello.at@edge04.upcmail.net>
Content-Length: 2516

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)
COUNTER-TERRORISM DIVISION AND CYBER CRIME DIVISION
J. EDGAR. HOOVER BUILDING WASHINGTON DC

DEAR BENEFICIARY,

SERIES OF MEETINGS HAVE BEEN HELD OVER THE PAST 7 MONTHS WITH THE SECRETARY GENERAL OF THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION BAN KI-MOON. THIS ENDED 3 DAYS AGO. IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR FUND WHICH IS TO THE TUNE OF $5,000.000.00 DUE TO PAST CORRUPT GOVERNMENTAL OFFICIALS WHO ALMOST HELD THE FUND TO THEMSELVES FOR THEIR SELFISH REASON AND SOME INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF YOUR FUND ALL IN AN ATTEMPT TO SWINDLE YOUR FUND WHICH HAS LED TO SO MANY LOSSES FROM YOUR END AND UNNECESSARY DELAY IN THE RECEIPT OF YOUR FUND.

THE NATIONAL CENTRAL BUREAU OF INTERPOL ENHANCED BY THE UNITED NATIONS AND FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION HAVE SUCCESSFULLY PASSED A MANDATE TO THE CURRENT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA HIS EXCELLENCY PRESIDENT GOOD LUCK JONATHAN TO BOOST THE EXERCISE OF CLEARING ALL FOREIGN DEBTS OWED TO YOU AND OTHER INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS WHO HAVE BEEN FOUND NOT TO HAVE RECEIVE THEIR CONTRACT SUM, LOTTERY/GAMBLING, INHERITANCE AND THE LIKES.WE FOUND YOUR NAME IN OUR LIST AND THAT IS WHY WE ARE CONTACTING YOU,THIS HAVE BEEN AGREED UPON AND HAVE BEEN SIGNED THEREFORE, WE ARE HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT AN ARRANGEMENT HAS PERFECTLY BEEN CONCLUDED TO EFFECT YOUR PAYMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN OUR BID TO BE TRANSPARENT.HOWEVER, IT IS OUR PLEASURE TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR ATM CARD HAS BEEN APPROVED IN YOUR FAVOR. THE ATM CARD VALUE IS$USD5,000,000.00(FIVE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY).

YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT MR. JIM OVIA THE DIRECTOR OF ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC, AS HE IS OUR REPRESENTATIVE IN NIGERIA, CONTACT HIM IMMEDIATELY FOR YOUR ATM CARD OF $USD5, 000,000.00(FIVE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) THIS FUNDS ARE IN ATM CARD FOR SECURITY PURPOSE, YOU ARE ADVISE TO CONTACT MR JIM OVIA NOW AND HE WILL SEND YOUR ATM CARD TO YOU, AND YOU CAN START MAKING WITHDRAW IN ANY ATM MACHINE CLOSE YOU.
THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD SEND HIM YOUR FULL PERSONAL INFORMATION

(1) FULL NAME
(2) TELEPHONE NUMBER
(3) YOUR CORRECT MAILING ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT HIM TO SEND THE ATM CARD TO YOU.
4)OCCUPATION
(5) AGE/SEX

CONTACT MR.JIM OVIA IMMEDIATELY FOR YOUR ATM CARD:

PERSON TO CONTACT MR. JIM OVIA
BANK NAME: ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA
EMAIL:[email protected]

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD.MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER

YOURS SINCERELY
MR. CHRIS SWECKER

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
#172792 by Faizan Docherty Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:17 pm
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 202.191.200.100<br>Originating ISP: Sify Limited<br> City: Mumbai<br>Country of Origin: India<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Received: by 10.70.71.162 with SMTP id w2csp195992pdu;
Tue, 30 Jul 2013 06:40:59 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.236.229.232 with SMTP id h98mr29827558yhq.177.1375191659146;
Tue, 30 Jul 2013 06:40:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from r5-chicago.webserversystems.com (r5-chicago.webserversystems.com. [184.154.136.42])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id h32si29971280yhq.24.2013.07.30.06.40.57
for <snipped>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Tue, 30 Jul 2013 06:40:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 184.154.136.42 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=184.154.136.42;
spf=neutral (google.com: 184.154.136.42 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from [183.64.137.22] (port=34501 helo=mail.cqie.edu.cn)
by r5-chicago.webserversystems.com with esmtp (Exim 4.80)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1V4AAa-000BIj-4j
for <snipped>; Tue, 30 Jul 2013 08:40:56 -0500
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by mail.cqie.edu.cn (EMOS V1.6 (Postfix)) with ESMTP id 2E02F2E2DEA;
Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:28:43 +0800 (CST)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at cqie.edu.cn
X-Spam-Flag: YES
X-Spam-Score: 40.778
X-Spam-Level: ****************************************
X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=40.778 tagged_above=-10 required=5
tests=[DSPAM:Innocent=-1.000, ADVANCE_FEE_3_NEW=1.35,
ADVANCE_FEE_4_NEW=0.392, ADVANCE_FEE_5_NEW=0.621, ALL_TRUSTED=-1,
AXB_XMAILER_MIMEOLE_OL_024C2=3.747, DEAR_BENEFICIARY=2.996,
FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK=2.785, FROM_MISSPACED=1.699,
FROM_MISSP_EH_MATCH=0.36, FROM_MISSP_MSFT=2.82, FROM_MISSP_USER=2.041,
FSL_CTYPE_WIN1251=3.596, FSL_MISSP_REPLYTO=3.595,
FSL_NEW_HELO_USER=1.017, JM_SOUGHT_FRAUD_3=3, MISSING_HEADERS=1.207,
MISSING_MID=0.14, NSL_RCVD_FROM_USER=2.82,
REPLYTO_WITHOUT_TO_CC=1.946, SUBJ_ALL_CAPS=1.625,
TO_NO_BRKTS_FROM_MSSP=2.498, US_DOLLARS_3=2.523] autolearn=unavailable
Received: from mail.cqie.edu.cn ([127.0.0.1])
by localhost (mail.cqie.edu.cn [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024)
with ESMTP id rRJSNLCjFukh; Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:28:42 +0800 (CST)
Received: from User (unknown [202.191.200.100])
by mail.cqie.edu.cn (EMOS V1.6 (Postfix)) with ESMTPA id D040C2EA5B7;
Mon, 29 Jul 2013 08:22:38 +0800 (CST)
Subject: UNITED STATE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE WASHINGTON, D.C
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 06:42:12 +0530
charset="Windows-1251"
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - r5-chicago.webserversystems.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - scamwarners.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - cqie.edu.cn
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: r5-chicago.webserversystems.com: none

Federal Bureau of Investigation Counter-terrorism Division and Cyber Crime Division J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington DC ROBERT S. MUELLER, Attention Beneficiary, Records show that you are among one of the individuals and organizations who are yet to receive their overdue payment from overseas which includes those of Lottery/Gambling, Contract and Inheritance. Through our Fraud Monitory Unit we have noticed that you have been transacting with some impostors and fraudsters who have been impersonating the likes of Prof. Soludo /Mr. Lamido Sanusi of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Bode Williams, Frank, Anderson, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, Kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim Sule, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen and some impostors claiming to be The Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI gathered information from the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) on how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these impostors. As a result of this, we hereby advise you to stop communication with any one not referred to you by us. We have negotiated with the Federal Ministry of Finance that your payment totaling $5,900,000.00(Five Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars). will be released to you via a custom pin based ATM card with a maximum withdrawal limit of $15,000 a day which is powered by Visa Card and can be used anywhere in the world where you see a Visa Card Logo on the Automatic Teller Machine (ATM). We guarantee receipt of your payment. This is as a result of the mandate from US Government to make sure all debts owed to citizens of American and also Asia and Europe which includes Inheritance, Contract, Gambling/Lottery etc are been cleared. Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from Delivery Company website to confirm people like you who have received their payment successfully. 1)Name Howard Keighler Tracking Number899328773367 Website FeDex.com (2) Name: Jody Miller Tracking Number: 899571438936 Website: FedEx.com To redeem your funds, you are hereby advised to contact the ATM Card Center via email for their requirement to proceed and procure your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order on your behalf which will cost you $550 Usd only and nothing more as everything else has been taken care of by the Federal Government including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $550.00 only. Mr. Kally Luis.(ATM Card Center Director) Central Bank of Nigeria Central Business District, Cad astral Zone, federal Capital Territory, Nigeria. ATM Card Center Director Mr. Kally Luis. Email: [email protected] Phone: +2348088656777. Do contact Mr. Kally Luis. of the ATM Card Center via his contact details above and furnish him with your details as listed below: FULL NAMES: __________________________________ DELIVERY ADDRESS FOR ATM CARD: __________________ SEX: _______________ DATE OF BIRTH: __________________ OCCUPATION: __________________ TELEPHONE NUMBER: _____________________ EMAIL ADDRESS: _____________________ On contacting him with your details your file would be updated and he will be sending you the payment information in which you will use in making payment of $550.00 via Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer for the procurement of your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order, after which the delivery of your ATM card will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay, extra fee. ROBERT S. MUELLER, DIRECTOR FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535 Note: Disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM card, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Mr. Kally Luis. of the ATM card center who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your payment and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon it immediately. Help stop cyber crime

#173042 by Faizan Docherty Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:10 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 202.71.101.39<br>Originating ISP: Tm-vads Dc Hosting<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Malaysia<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Received: by 10.70.71.162 with SMTP id w2csp412265pdu;
Fri, 2 Aug 2013 19:16:10 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.236.79.7 with SMTP id h7mr5864811yhe.165.1375496169999;
Fri, 02 Aug 2013 19:16:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from r5-chicago.webserversystems.com (r5-chicago.webserversystems.com. [184.154.136.42])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id f49si6092165yhc.103.2013.08.02.19.16.09
for <snipped>
Fri, 02 Aug 2013 19:16:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 184.154.136.42 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=184.154.136.42;
spf=neutral (google.com: 184.154.136.42 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from s63.n132.n172.n72.static.myhostcenter.com ([72.172.132.63]:40507 helo=fbcgalveston.org)
by r5-chicago.webserversystems.com with esmtps (TLSv1:DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:256)
(Exim 4.80)
id 1V5RO5-0004rY-3o
for <snipped>; Fri, 02 Aug 2013 21:16:09 -0500
Received: from User ([202.71.101.39])
(authenticated bits=0)
by fbcgalveston.org (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id r732D8O1019991;
Fri, 2 Aug 2013 22:13:13 -0400
X-Orig: [202.71.101.39]
X-Authentication-Warning: fbcgalveston.org: fbcgtx owned process doing -bs
Subject: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 10:13:50 +0800
charset="Windows-1251"
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - self-informatique.biz

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Counter-terrorism Division and Cyber Crime Division
J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington DC
ROBERT S. MUELLER,
Attention Beneficiary,
Records show that you are among one of the individuals and organizations who are yet to receive their overdue payment from overseas which includes those of

Lottery/Gambling,Contract and Inheritance. Through our Fraud Monitory Unit we have noticed that you have been transacting with some impostors and fraudsters who have

been impersonating the likes of Prof. Soludo/Mr.Lamido Sanusi of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Bode Williams, Frank, Anderson, none officials of

Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, Kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim Sule, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen and some impostors claiming to be The Federal Bureau of

Investigation.
The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI gathered information from the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) on how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these

impostors. As a result of this, we hereby advise you to stop communication with any one not referred to you by us. We have negotiated with the Federal Ministry of

Finance that your payment totaling $5,900,000.00(Five Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars). will be released to you via a custom pin based ATM card with a maximum

withdrawal limit of $15,000 a day which is powered by Visa Card and can be used anywhere in the world where you see a Visa Card Logo on the Automatic Teller Machine

(ATM).
We guarantee receipt of your payment. This is as a result of the mandate from US Government to make sure all debts owed to citizens of American and also Asia and

Europe which includes Inheritance, Contract, Gambling/Lottery etc are been cleared. Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from Delivery Company website

to confirm people like you who have received their payment successfully.
Name: GERALD D. WARNER FedEx Tracking number 875777537332 (http://www.fedex.com)
To redeem your funds, you are hereby advised to contact the ATM Card Center via email for their requirement to proceed and procure your Approval of Payment Warrant and

Endorsement of your ATM Release Order on your behalf which will cost you $250 Usd only and nothing more as everything else has been taken care of by the Federal

Government including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $250.00 only.
Lord Ruben (ATM Card Center Director)
Central Bank of Nigeria
Central Business District,
Cad astral Zone, federal
Capital Territory,Nigeria.
ATM Card Center Director Lord Ruben
Phone: +234-813-112-1034
Do contact Lord Ruben of the ATM Card Center via his contact details above and furnish him with your details as listed below:
FULL NAMES: __________________________________
DELIVERY ADDRESS FOR ATM CARD: __________________
SEX: _______________
DATE OF BIRTH: __________________
TELEPHONE NUMBER: _____________________
EMAIL ADDRESS: _____________________
On contacting him with your details your file would be updated and he will be sending you the payment information in which you will use in making payment of $250.00

via MoneyGram or Western Union Money Transfer for the procurement of your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order, after which the

delivery of your ATM card will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay, extra fee.
ROBERT S. MUELLER,
DIRECTOR
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535
Phone Number: +1 (646) 776-5465
Note: Disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM card, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Lord

Ruben of the ATM card center who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your payment and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we

could act upon it immediately. Help stop cyber crime.

#175128 by Faizan Docherty Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:46 pm
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 212.179.230.24<br>Originating ISP: Bezeq International<br> City: Tel Aviv<br>Country of Origin: Israel<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

X-Apparently-To: <snipped> via 98.139.211.136; Tue, 27 Aug 2013 17:44:01 +0000
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 192.115.104.24
Received-SPF: none (domain of gov.org does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: <snipped>
X-Originating-IP: [192.115.104.24]
Authentication-Results: mta1607.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=gov.org; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=gov.org; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO sa10.bezeqint.net) (192.115.104.24)
by mta1607.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 27 Aug 2013 17:43:58 +0000
Received: from User (unknown [212.179.230.24])
by sa10.bezeqint.net (Bezeq International SMTP out Mail Server) with SMTP id 6043C3CDA8;
Tue, 27 Aug 2013 20:27:18 +0300 (IDT)
Subject: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 20:27:28 +0300
charset="_iso-2022-jp$ESC"
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1081
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1081
Content-Length: 2775

Special Agent in Charge
Intelligence Field Unit
El Paso Federal Justice Center
660 South Mesa Hills Drive
El Paso, TX 79912 USA
URGENT ATTENTION
I am agent A. smith, from the Intelligence Unit of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). We just intercepted/confiscated,a parcel at the Dallas Ft Worth Airport (DFW)t united state and after cross examination we discovered that the said parcel belongs to you and was scheduled be delivered to your residents with your full information,we discovered the parcel contained an ATM CARD valued US$4.5M as these fund are entitled to you, been Contract/Inheritance over due payments,packaged from the central bank of Nigeria{CBN}.

Furthermore, after cross checking all the information we found in the parcel backing you up as the beneficiary of the fund, it became known to us that one of the documents is missing. This document is very important and until we get the document, the parcel{ATM CARD} will be temporarily confiscated pending when you will provide it. The much needed document is the Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Delivery Certificate (DISDC). This document will protect you from going against the US Patriot Act Section 314a and Section 314b. This delivery will be tagged A Diplomatic Transit Payment (D.T.P) once you get the document.

You are therefore required to contact the special agent Mark A. Morgan on this email ([email protected]) within 72 hours so that he will guide you on how to get the much needed document. Failure to comply with this directive may lead to the permanent confiscation of the funds and possible arrest. We may also get the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF) involved if do not follow our instructions. You are also advised not to get in contact with any Bank in Africa, Europe or any other institution, as your fund are here now in the United States of America.

Agent Mark A. Morgan
Special Agent in Charge
Intelligence Field Unit
El Paso Federal Justice Center
660 South Mesa Hills Drive
El Paso, TX 79912 USA
Email:[email protected]

#175398 by Faizan Docherty Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:13 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 81.218.189.149<br>Originating ISP: Bezeq International<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Israel<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Received: by 10.70.54.202 with SMTP id l10csp36517pdp;
Sat, 31 Aug 2013 19:59:49 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.50.23.16 with SMTP id i16mr7422568igf.50.1378004389525;
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id ks9si6016973igb.71.1969.12.31.16.00.00
Message-Id: <5222ada5.4977320a.7268.ffffa2faSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: from sa4.bezeqint.net ([192.115.104.18]:37294)
by r5-chicago.webserversystems.com with esmtp (Exim 4.80)
id 1VFxtE-0009Nf-Lw
for <snipped>; Sat, 31 Aug 2013 21:59:49 -0500
Received: from User (bzq-218-189-149.red.bezeqint.net [81.218.189.149])
by sa4.bezeqint.net (Bezeq International SMTP out Mail Server) with SMTP id 9974E1EDFE;
Sun, 1 Sep 2013 05:12:37 +0300 (IDT)
Subject: FBI Washington Field Office
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 05:11:46 +0300
charset="_iso-2022-jp$ESC"
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1081
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1081
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - nhd.org

FBI Washington Field Office
601 4th Street NW
Washington , DC 20535 , Tele/ fax (202) 278-2478
Terrorist Screening, checkmating Money laundry, Trafficking, Bank Fraud Scam.

Security Interception of Unsolicited Business Transaction.

I am James B. Comey, Jr, the new FBI director nominated by President Barack Obama to replace the previous director Robert S. Mueller due to internal logical protocols guiding international and local transactions, my tenure represent peace, equity and justice and rule of law shall prevail, my duty is to ensure global maximum security and to protect fundamental human rights. FBI has increased their priorities because of the recent terrorist global threat; find below the interception information’s of the sum $10.5 million dollars United States dollars manifested in your name as the beneficiary, we have every evidence to prosecute this case, we are presently movement of funds from different countries based on the security Intel exposing links of terrorism sponsorship.
1, FBI global security wire tape has confirmed that the sum of $10.5 million dollars have been severally attempted to be release in your name through different methods like Automated card payment system method (ATM), 2, Consignment Diplomatic Delivery, method 3, Bank Wire Transfer method , every attempts by your partners to move this funds according to your instructions have been futile and frustrated by the FBI global security hard disc which is been control by world bank international security server , the amount in your name have been abandoned under government security vault which is against international law of money laundry, terrorism and trafficking, i met your file at the security strong room with every other transactions relevant documents without the other three compulsory documents mentioned in this message.

2, our security Intel have confirmed your email address on the payment manifest booklet, I have clinically crosschecked the manifest and discovered that several business transactions have been linked to your email address, you have consented by either sending money to them or aid the transactions by providing your information’s for the movement of the funds through several means, your email address is on the hard disc.

Security Order: the amount registered in your name is $10.5 million dollars which you have to secure the below documents to enable our appointed agents to release your funds according to international government protocols or I will submit your file for legal prosecution if you refuse to pay the official fee of $678 dollars through independent corrupt practices commission ICPC. Use the below information’s to contact independent and corrupt practices commission ICPC for payment instructions to secure the below three government documents for immediate release of your intercepted funds according to FBI security description

A, International Fund Release Clearance Permit Certificate, 2, Fund Authorization Legal Certificate, 3, International Fund Confirmation Order Certificate.
Contact Officer Mr Ekpo Una Owo Nta
Email- [email protected]
Phone -- +234-8055152491

Finally, you have to contact him once you receive this message to secure the above mentioned certificates if you don’t want legal prosecution at the international court of justice, this message supercedes every other FBI message you have received in the past with this registered serial number TSGFB/09-PL.3R45.

Waiting for the three certificates so that your funds will be released according government international security law, you should either follow the instructions or accept court prosecution, don’t allow ignorance to affects your sense of reasoning. You should put behind your past dealings with crooks from different country now that i have contacted you, you have only two working days to submit the above mentioned certificates if you don’t want to blame yourself for ignoring security instructions, you will be issued an official receipt once you observe the official fee.
Regards,

James B. Comey, Jr (TSGFB/09-PL.3R45).
New Director FBI

C-C -. Homeland Security Council
C-C. CIA